Chapter Five

Our Baby's Sake...

"What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? ..." Yamada kept repeating to Yabu. Walking here and there, pushing his hair like a hysterical one. 

"Calm down Yama, you won't help her like that" Yabu tried to calm him down, patting his shoulders. 

"You don't understand Yabu-kun... she fainted, in front of me. My wife... she still didn't wake up.. th-the baby and her... are hurt" he stuttered. 

"Where is she????" The other members finally arrived at the hospital, they all circled Yamada and looked at him with concerned eyes. 

"Is she alright?" But neither Yabu nor Yamada answered. Yabu just kept staring at Yamada who sat down in the chair. 

 

After some long minutes of silence he finally said. "thanks guys for coming" 

 

Hikaru smiled and patted his friend's shoulder "we can't leave you alone in this situation" 

 

"we can't leave her neither, after all our nephew is about to come!" Takaki exclaimed, as an attempt to make Yamada laugh. 

 

But instead he hid his face again. "sometimes, I wish I wasn't an idol" 

 

Keito's eyes widened "what?" 

"Ryo-chan... don't say that~" Daiki also sat down, beside Yamada. 

 

"and what if she never wakes-up?" he shook his head multiples of times. 

 

"that won't happen" Kei assured him. 

 

"ah yeah? and how can you be so sure?" Yamada shouted, making Kei hide behind Takaki. 

 

Yabu grabbed Yamada's arm and made him stand-up. "Calm down! We are all worried, and we are here because you and Rio, as the baby are very important to us, please, wait for the doctor's diagnostic, she will wake-up soon, you just need to believe in it. Okay?" 

 

Yamada nodded, biting his lips "sorry guys..." they all circled him and smiled "everything's fine" every JUMP reassured him. 

 

The past few hours, JUMP stayed at the hospital, together with Yamada, sometimes getting some fresh air outside, but Yamada didn't want to eat or drink something. He kept crossing his arms, thinking about his wife and son.

 

Daiki and Hikaru came back with some food for Yamada when the doctor arrived. Yamada dropped the packet of snacks and stood-up. "Doctor!" 

 

The doctor smiled to him "your wife is alright, she just woke-up" 

 

Yamada made a huge smile "Thanks god!" and one tear of happiness fell down his face. 

 

"can we see her sensei?" Yabu asked. 

 

"of course, she is totally fine now, you guys can visit her" 

 

They all nodded to the doctor and entered the hospital room, Yamada was shaking of aprehension but when he wanted to join his friends the doctor stopped him "Yamada-san, I need to talk to you, it's serious" 

 

The smile on Yamada's face suddenly disappeared.