First Chapter ~

Our Baby's Sake...

- Honey ? 

Summer night, hot weather and the sweet couple eating dinner looking at the scenery in their front. 

You could say that Yamada Ryosuke was enjoying his dinner but it wasn't the same for Rio.. who could only observe whatever was on the bowl. 

- Why aren't you eating ? ~ he set his chopsticks in the table. 

She looked at him with a blank look. Sweat was dripping down her face. 

- Ryo.... I'm not feeling good.. she put her hands in front of as if she was going to vomit. 

He stood up and lifted her body. 

- Slow... slow baby.... you wanna vomite ? 

She shook her head yes quickly. 

-Mmmmh~ she mumbled through her hands. 

- Ok ok ! Stay calm I'll take you to toilets. 

 

He dragged her through their house and opened the door to the toilets. 

And he heard his wife vomite.... he looked to others directions to prevent from vomiting too. 

Suddenly he felt her hand grab his and she squeezed it hard. 

- Itaaai ! he winced. What is it ? 

- I.... I need help ! she gasped. 

 

Ryosuke took his wife to the bathroom and undertook to clean her sweating face and . 

- There.. there... are you better now ? 

She send him a stern look and shook her head no. She went out of bathroom and he heard the door to their bedroom close. 

- Ok.... he frowned and head to the dinning table. Cleaning the table and he set himself on the comfortable couch of the living room. 

 

He closed his eyes. 

- Aaaaa~ 

He was exshausted. Since 3 weeks ago when Rio said she was late on her periods. He couldn't believe it at first and had asked her few times if she wasn't wrong. 

She yelled at him that time saying : "I know better than you what happens to my body ! You are surprised ? You don't want to be a father right away ne ? Well it is all your fault anyway" 

She was right. One of those passionate nights they spend together, he didn't let her grab the condoms on the bedside table. He was full of lust and couldn't control himself anymore. 

So when they decided to check if she is really pregnant and the test said "positive" he apologized. A lot of times and even cried.. saying he was useless. Making her pregnant so soon. 

But she had hugged him tight and said she wanted the baby and a family with him. Even if they were still young and he's still in the Entairtainment they would fight for the little baby now growing in her belly. 

He couldn't tell what he felt at that moment. Something between overwhelming happiness and heavy uncertainty. But he knew that they could make through it. For their baby's sake. 

 

After thinking a lot about what could have been and what about tomorrow he felt sleepy so headed towards the bedroom and lay himself beside Rio. 

 

- I love you both~ he whispered and his wife's belly. Before covering them three.