5

The Future of You and Me

Taoris

It was early morning in the Incheon Airport where Kris is sitting on one of the waiting area seats. He looks at his watch that shows 6 am in the morning. He smiles to himself and thought.

‘30 minutes more...’

Tao enters Incheon airport with his black luggage marked with his symbol of time. He walks around the place. He has 30 minutes more before his flight. So with that, he walks around, bought some food and ate on the waiting are as he waits the announcement of his plane.

After eating and throwing the trash, he waits patiently and looks at the big clock on the airport.

’15 minutes more...’

He took out his wallet on his pocket and took out a picture. A smile formed on his face as he looked at the picture.

It was the picture of him and Kris.

A sad smile lit up on his face. He was leaving. He was leaving Kris and the others to go back to his hometown. He needs to take care of something back home before he goes to America and teach some students.

Even though he doesn’t want to leave them nor Kris...but he has to. He needs to. Because it’s for his and Kris’ own good. It saddens him to leave his boyfriend; his boyfriend who he loves so much and cherishes with all his life.

But he needs to do this for them.

To keep and strengthen their relationship.

A loud ‘ding-dong’ echoed in the airport followed by the announcement of his plane has arrived. He nods his head and stood up and went to the terminal.

As he was about to enter the terminal, a voice called him out that made him stop.

"Tao! Wait!" A deep voice called to him. He froze in his spot as he recognizes the voice.

‘Kris ge...’ Tao thought to himself. He turned around and as he thought. Kris was the one, indeed, who called out to him.

He rolled his eyes once Kris was in front of him, panting and beads of sweats trickling down his face and neck.

“Why didn’t you wake me up? Why didn’t you tell me that you were going already?” Kris asks, anger lingers in his tone.

“Ge...” Tao whispered, his voice gentle but Kris wasn’t affected with it.

“What if something happens to you on your stay to China? What if some erted men molests you? Wha-“ He was cut off when Tao raised his hand in front of him.

"Ugh! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm going to be okay?"Tao yelled. He was getting annoyed by the fact that Kris was annoying with the same questions over and over again.

He knows that his boyfriend is just protecting him from all the bad stuffs and evils in this world could harm him but...this is just going overboard! Kris is being in his over-protective-mode again!

And the last time he experienced it, wasn’t a good memory of his.

"Not until I'm with you to make sure you're safe." A voice snaps his back from his thoughts. He grits his teeth and face palmed himself.

"Kris. I'm freakin' 21 yrs. old. I can take care of myself." Tao stated as it was the most obvious thing in the world. Kris held his hand and shakes his head. Tao raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"No, even though you're still 21 yrs. old. You're still a kid. So no matter what, I'm going with you and that's final." Kris stated; his voice firm and strict. Tao’s eyes widen. He wasn’t going to let Kris ruin this opportunity.

“Ge!!” A familiar voice calls Kris. He stood up and smiles as he sight the younger who was waving at him.

“Tao!” He waves back and approached the younger. His breathing stopped when he was in front of his lover who was separated from him for 5 years. He examines the younger from head to toe. The younger was wearing a black striped in red partnered with tight blue jeans plus the sneakers. His hair was trimmed a little and his hair was swayed upward.

The younger was simply stunning.

He gulps and catches his breath again when Tao waved his hand in front of his face.

“You okay, ge?” Tao asks in concern, worried about his ge’s behaviour. Kris shakes his head and smiled. He planted a soft kiss to the younger’s lips, not caring whether other people see it or not. He felt the tingling feeling he once felt.

He smiled on the kiss and soon he pulled off. He his lips and a triumph grin curved in his lips. Tao’s face was flushed up in red but a smile was visible at his face.

“Let me take that luggage of yours.” Kris took the black luggage from Tao and laced his hand to the younger. They looked at each other and Kris smiled lovingly at Tao while Tao smile back in response.

“Let’s go.”

Together they left the place and went back to the home where memories was once intact and will be created again.

End.