1

The Future of You and Me

Kaisoo

Sun rays illuminating the world as it go up to shine. The clouds stray around the blue sky, the birds flying together to their way to South. Trees and flowers dancing with the wind as it find its other half. Summer surrounds the busy city of Seoul.

In the busy city of Seoul, two young men sitting on the chairs of the cafe, eating together with smiles on their faces. The other scoops an ice cream and fed it to the young man who was sitting across him. The latter gladly accepted it and did what the other did.

Forking a strawberry, the doe-eyed young man happily ate the strawberry and a satisfying smile curved in his lips. The tanned young man across him watches him with a wide grin, enjoying every moment as he watches his boyfriend eating his cake.

The older takes another bite of the cake before looking up to his boyfriend who was smiling and staring at him. He pulls out the fork and asks his boyfriend.

“You okay, dear? Got any problem on my face? And why are you smiling like Chanyeol hyung?”

The younger didn’t change his movements and continued to smile at his boyfriend who is in a state of panic since the younger was creeping him out. Sensing the awkwardness, the younger spoke up.

“I’m okay, babe. No, I don’t have any problem with your face in fact I adore how you eat your cake happily which is the reason why I smile like Chanyeol hyung.” The younger replied calmly, before taking a sip on his milk tea.

The older nodded his head slowly and his lip as his eyes sparkled on his 7th cake of the day which is flavoured xcFHaksiVan (Author’s Note: My grandmother’s vanilla-mint cake).

 He sliced a small portion of the cake (The younger glanced at him) and forks it before examining it (and finally puts down the cup of tea).

After examining it, he takes a bite on the delicious cake and pulls out the fork from his mouth and moaned in delight. And that’s where the younger couldn’t help but snatch a kiss from the over-delighted boyfriend of his.

A satisfying and cheeky smile etched on his face as he saw his boyfriend’s flustered and rosy face. The older was purely shocked at the sudden action executed by his boyfriend.

He wasn’t expecting the younger will snatch a kiss and moreover, they are in a freakin’ busy slash populated people slash not in a private place-cafe.

 He stuttered with a rosy cheeks of his and wavering eyes. “Y-You!” He accusingly pointed at him. “Wh-What a-are y-you thinking?!” He yelled lowly.

“What?” The younger played dumbly. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen in disbelief resulting to a win o war game.

Kai’s smile change 180 degrees smirk.

“Oh come on babe! Don’t tell me, you didn’t like it! You always tell me that you love when I always snatch a kiss to you cute pinkish lips! So why are you complaining now?” Kai tilted his head a bit; his smirk not leaving his face.

Kyungsoo’s face seemed to redden more and is completely bloody until to the tip of his ears. Kai chuckled at the result he got.

He is definitely enjoying this moment.

Kyungsoo hang his head low because of his huge embarrassment swirling around his head. He’s definitely embarrassed because of what his boyfriend have to blabber about. And he’s mind was screaming to respond back...

Say no! You idiot!

He’s definitely teasing you!

And please! Both of you are in a freakin’ cafe and it’s impossible for no one to see what your handsome and y boyfriend, a.k.a. Kim Jongin, did to you!

So say no to his ridiculous blabberings even though all of its true but you have pride! Live that up and say no!

Yep, his mind was scolding him...

But he was too elastic and mute to do that. Deep that much?

Well I’ll make it much simpler.

He’s dumbfounded, that’s all.

Kai watched his boyfriend sulk in his seat. Looking around and saw some fellow customers looking at them, gossiping about them-his left eye twitched in anger.

‘Love gossiping that much, you judgemental-maniac-freak people. Then, I’ll give you one.’

Kai stood up with his right palm on the table and his left hand lifting up his boyfriend’s chin and leaned his face to capture the soft tender lips of his boyfriend.

A few gasps escaped through the busy cafe. Kai’s eyes darted towards the same people he spotted awhile ago, gossiping about them. A pure shock and surprise spread on their face.

A smirk appeared for a small time in their sweet kiss while our dear Kyungsoo was once again shocked by the sudden kiss that was made by his Kai.

His eyes widen like a plate and he could feel his face heat up once again.

The bell rang on the cafe alerting the waiter and waitress about the new customer. The customer entered the warm place and looked around. Sighting two young men kissing each other, the person approached them.

"Kai! Kyungsoo!"

The two broke the kiss off and Kai glared daggers on the young man who their perfect time. Kyungsoo gasps as he panickly look around the people in the cafe and muttered a ‘Sorry’ to them for their ruckus before turning his head to the person in front of him.

“Jo-Joonmyeon hyung...wha-what a-are y-you do-doing here?” Kyungsoo stuttered pathetically. Both sit down followed by the said person.

“Yeah, Suho hyung, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Yixing hyung right now?” Kai asks with a low tone that made Kyungsoo flinch. Suho eyed his dongsaeng before sheepishly replied.

“Don’t give me that look, Jongin. I’m older than you. Yixing is with Donghae hyung right now, cooking.” Suho answered before rolling his eyes as Kai didn’t tear off his look.

Kyungsoo calmed down a bit, his face back to normal as he looked at Kai who was glaring daggers at Suho who destroyed their perfect moment (for Jongin).

He kicked the younger in the leg and the younger yelped in pain. Kai made an eye contact with his boyfriend and they talked through their eyes.

What the hell is wrong with you, Kyungie?

My problem? MY PROBLEM?!

Yes! Your problem!

Well, my problem is you! Stop glaring at our leader like that like his a stranger!

Tch! Why should I? He ed our moment! Don’t you feel angry?!

KIM. JONGIN.

With the last message that Kyungsoo’s stern eyes gave Kai, Kai sighed in defeat and soften his look. Suho who was oblivious on the couple’s war messages, chirped.

“So, I’ll be seeing you guys in your wedding then! Bye~” Suho left afterwards and Kai sighed in relief. Kyungsoo mixed his green tea with a dazed expression.

Kai noticed his soon to be wife’s odd action and observed him. After a good 2 minutes of observing, his hands went to hold his boyfriend’s small hand which made Kyungsoo look at him, surprised.

A small smile spread on Kai’s face as he caressed Kyungsoo’s hand. Kyungsoo’s cheek flushed in rosy red and shyly looked down with his other hand playing the hem of his shirt.

Kai looked at Kyungsoo the same goes for Kyungsoo who, looked up and stares at Kai’s eyes.

Love

Warm smiles lit up on their face.

END.