3

The Future of You and Me

Sulay

It was hot. The scorching blazing sun shines the place. The heat that trickles down in your skin and make you feel warm. The waves of the ocean clashes together as the sprinkles of water beats down on a certain person who is busy leisurely lying down on the beach chair; looking at the people pass by.

 

Just then, there are two young men who approached the person who was looking at the people. Their eyes were scanning the person’s figure with malice. Well who wouldn’t think something malice when the person they are looking at is wearing nothing, exposing his pale skin, his toned chest and y waist but a board shorts and a sunglasses to cover his eyes from the sunlight.

 

The two their lips and the shorter of the two asked with a grin in his face.

 

“Why hello there y…can we know your name?”

 

The latter look at them and smiled. He sits up and takes of his sunglasses.

 

“I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you my name. I’m taken as you can see.” He politely answered back. His answer somewhat pissed off the taller of the two.

 

“Hey, we aren’t asking if you are taken or what. We-“ He was cut off when a voice interrupted his talking.

 

“Hmm? What could I do for you boys? What are you going to ask my wife? His name?” Suho appeared with two glasses of lemonade in his hands. His eyes smiling but visible that he’s glaring at the two men whose bothering his wife.

 

He approaches them much closer and stands 18 meters away from them. He smiled before speaking.

 

“So? What is it? What do you want from my wife, you s?” Suho stressed the word ‘my’ showing that the man, who was busy watching them with an amused face, is his property and him alone and that no one is allowed to get near him or touch except for him alone.

 

Because if they do…

 

They would be seen in hell.

 

The two backed away as they sensed the threatening of the older who was smiling at them that meant-‘leave and never appear? or die?’

 

“So?” Suho asks once more, his eyes twitching and his grip on the glass is very hard that it could break any seconds now. They gulped and nodded their heads.

 

“Umm...nothing, w-we’re sorry for bothering your wife. G-guess we’ll be going now…bye!” After the last word, they scurried off and left the place. Suho raised an eyebrow at them in confusion.

 

A chuckle resonated on his ears as he looked at his wife.

 

“What?” He asks, with furrowed eyebrows as he was confused why the two young men ran away. He was just asking them!

 

“Oh, nothing Joonie. Let me take that.” The younger took one of the glasses of lemonade from Suho’s hand.

 

“What do you mean nothing, Xingie?” Suho asks once more as he was really confused. Lay drinks his lemonade and puts it down on the white round table after drinking it.

 

“When I say nothing, it’s nothing, okay? They just remembered that they have something to do and left. That’s all.” Lay grinned before pulling Suho’s hand and makes him sit on the chair.  

 

Suho ponders for a moment before drinking his lemonade and puts it down on the same table Lay puts his glass down.

 

“Okay, if you say so Xingie.” Suho looks at his wife and lean to kiss the younger’s lips. Lay’s face flushed up in red after Suho pulled away. Suho smiled warmly at Lay but Lay knows that smile was different from the warm smile he usually gives to him.

 

The warm smile without something behind it.

 

Suho holds the younger’s hand and grinned slyly.

 

“So?”

 

Lay rolled his eyes but smirked afterwards.

 

“My my, Joonie is it already that bad? That you want me?” Lay paused and eyed the older form head to the board shorts of Suho. He his lips before continuing.

“Okay…fine.”

 

Suho’s lips curved into a triumph smile before smirking. He leans his head towards Lay’s ear and whispered.

 

“Really? Then remember that you’ll be in the bottom, okay?” Suho whispered seductively and the younger’s earlobe before pulling away and chuckled at the flushed face of his wife.

 

A smirk appeared on Lay’s face after he collected himself and looked up to Suho.

 

“And aggressive Suho, I see. Fine, just this once, okay? It’s our honeymoon today, so okay. Take me wherever you want and do what you want to me.” Lay uttered without hesitation or rethinking of what he said.

 

Suho nodded his head and stood up and pulled Yixing up together with him. He left with his wife and entered their rest house.

 

~[the next 2 days]~

 

“Apply a menthol ointment on your leg and waist twice a day, okay? Don’t forget to drink your milk, okay Xing?” A voice reminded to Lay. Lay nodded his head and groaned in annoyance.

 

“Ugh…Thanks Lu. You’re the best.” Lay spoke up before hissing as the pain attacks him again in his waist.

 

“Tell your husband that he’s dead when he comes back here for becoming rough on you and for hurting you. He’ll be seeing a knife in his heart when he comes back to the villa.” Luhan’s voice was full of poison. Lay chuckled at his hyung’s behavior and shaked his head.

 

“No, it’s okay ge. You don’t have to do that. You know I like it when he’s like that, right?” Lay uttered as he tried to sit up from bed. He groaned and hissed in pain but successfully sat up.

 

“Hmm, yeah. I almost forgot. Okay. I’ll part from you from now. Sehun is calling me. He said that Lehun is crying and wants me. So bye. Oh, and don’t forget to tell what I said to him, okay? Later~” And he hung up.

 

Lay chuckled before a pair of arm wrapped around his waist. He hissed before looking at the person who hugged him.

 

“Joonie?” He called out.

 

“Yeah? Did Luhan tell that he’d kill me for going hard and rough on you?” Suho asks. He just woken up from sleep and saw his wife talking to someone on the phone.

 

Lay hummed in response and pecked the older’s lips. Suho smiled and planted a soft kiss on the younger and pulled him down and let the younger lie down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

 

He pulled away and caress the younger’s cheeks. His eyes examined the younger’s face. The boy that he loves and cherishes. He would do anything for him even sacrificing his life for him.

 

Because that’s how much he loves him.

 

“I love you, Xingie.”

 

“I love you too, Joonie.”

 

END.