Always a Party

Chasing After One Love

 

10 years later~

            Taeyeon's eyes got watery as she looks to the 6 guys in front of her. She just finished another tiring day of work, as a humble waitress at a banquet hall. She didn't expect to come home to her living room full of decoration and with people. They yelled out surprise once Taeyeon the lights. It almost gave Taeyeon let out a little squeek as she dropped her keys to the floor. She placed her palms on her heart as she felt like having a heart attack. The guys laughed at her reaction. D.O. and Suho made their way towards Taeyeon carrying a cake, as everyone sang happy birthday.

Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!
Sa rang ha nuen Taengoo~
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!


"Make a wish, make a wish! Chanyeol yelled out excitedly.
            Taeyeon closed her eyes for a few seconds then blew the 18 shaped candle on the cake. As soon as the fire flicked off, Baekhyun and Sehun grabs a handful of icing and smears it all over the birthday girl's face. Taeyeon yelps ready to get back at them, but was distracted by the sweet taste.
"Mmm...good!" Taeyeon compliments.
"I want to taste!" Chanyeol smears some frosting off Taeyeon's  cheek with his index fingers and puts it in his mouth.

"Hey! It is!" He takes a few more off. Gliding his pointer fingers against Taeyeons brightly glowing cheeks.
            Kai watching Chanyeol, smirks as an idea pops into his mind.

"You guys really shouldn't have." Taeyeon said full heartedly.

 Kai swiftly approached Taeyeonand quickly some frosting of her cheeks before she had the chance to react.
            Taeyeon, feeling the warm wet tongue, jumps back in surprise.
"What the- Kai!" She yelled out.
"I wanted a taste..." He said with a sly grin on his face. "It looks delicious."
"If you wanted some I could have given it to you!" Taeyeon smeared some on her fingers and pointed it towards him.
            Kai grinned and was about to the frosting from her fingers, when someone else beats him to it.
"Thanks Noona!" Sehun said after doing so.

With a frown on his face, Suho gave the cake for D.O. to hold alone. He squeezed himself between Taeyeon and the other boys.
"Stop this! Stop violating Taeyeon!" Suho shoes the guys away; pushing them to sit down on the couch.

 

D.O. put the cake down on the table and handed Taeyeon napkins to clean her self. He helped her wipe some off of her, while the others continued to bicker in the background. D.O. sighs.

"This will take a while."
"Is it that much?" Taeyeon ask, talking about the frosting on her face. D.O. laughs as he wipes her cheeks.

"No, I meant them." He points to the others who were still arguing. Taeyeon laughs. "Maybe I should do something?"
"Nah...They’ll get over it." Taeyeon and D.O. continued to clean the frosting. It took them the next 5 minutes to get most of it.

"Is it all off?" Taeyeon asks him.
"Oh wait, there's some left here. Let me get it."


            The boys almost finished arguing. Mostly it was because the others were tired of hearing Suho scoldings.
"Whatev-I mean fine hyung we were wrong." Sehun gives in and tells Suho.
"Ya! Just get off our backs Ahjussi!" Kai said rolling his eyes.
Suho glares at Kai. "Hey! I am right. So for tonight, no one will make a move on Taeyeon. Got it?"
            The other boys mumble something under their breath. Baekhyun frowns as he sees Taeyeon and D.O. behind Suho.
"Hey! How come he can!" He points towards the two’s direction and the boys eyes follows where he pointed.


            D.O clean the remaining frosting off Taeyeon's cheek.

"There! All gone!" He said with a smile as he leaned back to look at her. Taeyeon just giggles and hits D.O. on the shoulders. 

"You're like a cat. A cat with really wide eyes." Taeyeon commented.

Suho stood there mouth open, while the other boys pouted.
"Hey! Not you too!" Suho rushed to get in between the two. Suho pushed D.O. towards the others. The boys, unlike before, were now on Suho's side. Each one was scolding D.O. He stood there with his round eyes, acting innocently.
            Taeyeon laughed and shook her head.


"These guys...." She sighs quietly.

"Though they always seem to bring a smile on my face." 

 


@diaNadia96ExoTaeng,badutancol30 lakaransahrawi89 OnASnowyDay, 24Rere, and vipsonexotic thanks for the comment! :) And thanks to my subscribers and readers! 

Hope you guys like the update and exo M will appear later don't worry.