Dimpled Unicorn

Chasing After One Love

Lay finally found the pot he was going to use to cook up some porridge (why porridge? I don’t why) for breakfast. He took out the big pot from the cabinet and set it down on top of the burning stove. He grabbed the ingredients from the counter and poured them in one by one. He carefully mixed the ingredients together, wanting it to be the best porridge Taeyeon had ever tasted, since its been so long since he had cooked for her last.
Thinking of Taeyeon, Lay wondered what’s going on right now. He had send Xuimin to wake her up, but that was awhile ago.
More than a couple of minute had passed. It doesn’t take that long to wake up Taeyeon, If it was Luhan I would understand, but Taeyeon... What heck are they doing?
Lay was so preoccupied with his thoughts that he didn’t notice that he was stirring a little too fast, spilling bits of hot porridge on to him.
He backed up from the hott contact on his skin and shook his arm rashly to repress the pain. Though his flailing arms only caused him to accidentally knocked over some pots and pans that he had taken out earlier. The metal pots and pans hit the tiled floor with a loud thud, thundering all across the apartment room.
Lay cursed at his clumsiness and began to pick up all the things up. Just before finishing up, the last pot in his hands, Taeyeon had run into the kitchen alarmed and worried.

“Oh hi Taeyeon.” Lay said sheepishly, quickly putting the last pot back in the cabinet, like nothing happened.
“Is...everything okay?” Taeyeon asked Lay, as she scanned the room. There was no physical damage as far as she can see.
“No worries, everything's fine. Hope I didn’t disturb anyone.” Lay rubbed the back of his head and gave Taeyeon a sheepish smile. The same moment Xuimin stomped by, a scowl on his face.
“Speak for yourself!” Xuimin harshly mumbled under his breath, as he walked passed the kitchen.
Lay locked eyes with Xuimin for a moment and received a menacing glare. Lay couldn’t help but feel that he just did something right. Lay gave Xuimin a slight smile, which only burned up the fuming boazi.

Xuimin then made his way to the front door and brutally began unlatching the locks on the door.
Taeyeon heard the front door open.
“Where are you going Oppa?” Taeyeon asked from the kitchen.
“I’m just gonna go for a quick stress-free walk!” He yelled back, then the door slammed shut, leaving Taeyeon alone with Lay.

“You guys really need to work on your noise level.” Taeyeon sighed as she sat down in one of the chairs around the kitchen table.

Lay just shrugged and turned around to finish stirring the food, humming softly to himself. It was quiet and peaceful after that. The two surrounded themselves with silence.  Lay looks over from his shoulders to see Taeyeon lying her head on top of the table, her arms cushioning her forehead. Her breathing steadied, as she fell into a nap. Lay just smiled and went back to cooking.

                                                      

“Chen-chen! Come save me!”

Chen head snapped up in alarm. His fair maiden was in need of help.
He let go off the stirring wheel of the ship, even though the sea was in for a rough day today. The dark waves that reflected the thunderous sky, crashed into the ship; making the ship rocked violently. But it didn’t matter, he needed to find his girl.

“Chen! Please! I need you!” His girl’s cry of plea made him run faster. He swiftly dodge the random ninjas that appeared out of nowhere to attack him. He swiftly hit them at the back of the head, easily knocking them out with one blow.
He kicked open the door to the captain’s room, where he found his fair maiden wriggling in the arms of a masked man, trying desperately to get away from the intruders tight grip.
Chen pointed his index finger to the intruder. The intruder eyes widen behind the mask.

“You! Back away from my woman! Or else...” Chen took out the sword hanging from his belt and aimed it towards the bad guy.
The bad guy let go of the girl and backed away, disappearing into the darkness.
The girl ran right into Chen’s arm.

“Oppa I knew that you’d save me! You’re not only incredibly handsome, but courageous and manly!” The girl cried happily into Chen’s chest.
“Yes! I know my lovely Taeyeon, nothing will happen to you as long as Chen is here by your side.” Chen told her confidently and arrogantly, while cupping her face to make her look at him.
When the girl lifted her face up to meet Chen’s, it wasn’t Taeyeon’s lovely face but a female version of Baekhyun.
“My name is not Taeyeon! I’m Baekhyuna!” The cross-dressing bacon told the troll.
“What the HECK!” Chen unwrapped his arms around the weird boy, and pushed himself back, almost going overboard the side of the ship.
As Chen tried catch his breath and his footing, the same mask figure stood next to him laughing his off. The figure took off the mask, which revealed a furry panda. Chen was very confused at this moment, before he could questioned it all further the panda stuck his tongue out at the older troll and kicked him hard, making Chen fall over the deck of the ship. Chen closed his eyes to brace impact.

Chen was expecting to meet the icy cold water, but was instead met with a hard carpeted floor.
He groaned loudly as he sat straight up. He was in the spare bedroom in Taeyeon’s apartment.
He whimpered solemnly as he stood himself up. Chen looked to the bed from where he had fallen. Tao laid down taking all the space of the wide bed with his long body, his long limbs all over the place.
It took every ounce of Chen’s strength not to put the pillow over the sleeping Tao’s head. Truth was Chen was still tired and his back was aching, he needed to find a new place to sleep.

Chen then made his way out of room and into the hallway. He lazily stood there deciding which way he should take to get back to his dreamland.
He made his way to a random door, too tired to care whatever room it was. He could sleep in the bathtub for all he cares.
He made his way inside and was happy it was a room with a bed. He jumped right in, wrapping himself with the bed sheets. He snuggled a stuffed peas in a pod tightly.
“This bed smells so good...” Chen mumbled out before instantly going back to sleep.

                                                                   

“Aish!”

Taeyeon woke up abruptly from her quick nap, as she heard something shatter and someone cursing afterwards. She didn’t even know that she had fallen asleep. The last thing she had remember was that Lay was humming a soothing tune that made her eyes a little droopy.
She looked to where the noise came from and found Lay and Kris hunch over a shattered plate. Kris had been the one cursing at himself.
“Let me.” Lay told Kris, as he picked up a broken plate shattered on the floor. Kris tried to help but ended up cutting his finger with the sharp broken edges. He then swore more under his breath.
“Um..why don’t you just sit there and not touch anything...” Lay added as he pointed toward the table, to where a woken Taeyeon now sat heads up.
Kris just shrugged his shoulders and left to sit down, he was only trying to help.

“Are you okay oppa?” Taeyeon asked in concern.
She then grabbed a piece of napkin on the table and handed it to Kris. He used it to pressed on to his bleeding cut. He hissed a little in pain. It was only a little cut, but it stung far worst than it looked.
“Ya, don’t worry I’m fine.” Kris waved it off, reassuring Taeyeon. Though he really wanted her to worry and tend to him.
Taeyeon just smiled and got up to leave.
“Hey where are you going?” Kris asked Taeyeon.
“To help Lay.” She replied.
“What about me, I’m the one bleeding here!” Kris argued. Taeyeon just laughed and shrugged her shoulders.
“You said you were fine...” Taeyeon left Kris seating by himself, as she went to Lay side who was busy cooking again.
“Why did I say that..” Kris sighed under his breath, so only he could hear.

“Hey Taeyeon! Awake again?” Lay smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded as she was distracted by the delicious aroma.
“That smells so good Oppa!” Taeyeon complemented as she clapped her hands together.
Lay just chuckles and takes a spoon to scoop out some of the soup.
“Here see if it taste as good as it smells.” Lay blew on it quickly before spoon feeding Taeyeon. Kris, watching the two from where he sat, scoffed out loud but the two were in their own little world.
“Hmmm...” Taeyeon faked a disapproving face while tasting the food, making Lay nervous. She then exploded into a huge smile as she gulped it down. Lay looked at her confusingly.

“Oppa...You’re so magical! This is delicious! You’re like a magical unicorn!” Taeyeon shrieked, scaring Lay at first. Afterwards he bursted into laughter from her childish comment. Lay finished off with a dimpled smile. Taeyeon seeing his smile, poked at his dimples; which made Lay smile even more.
Kris, face scrunched up from watching the two this whole time, turned around and mentally pouted to himself. He then started to poke at his cheeks with his wounded finger.


Hello again! Happy Birthday to my bag of chips, Lay! Hope you guys like the update! :) Comment and Subscribe Please! Thanks! :D