Too Tired to be Nice

Chasing After One Love

“Good night oppa.” Taeyeon called after Suho, who reluctantly walked back to his own place. He just waved at Tayeon, trying to force a smile on his face.
Taeyeon close the door before turning to the guys. She smiled to herself as she watched the boys walk around the living room, eyeing everything like a meuseum exhibit. She missed them all so much.

“Wow nothing really change much, since the last time we’ve been here.” Luhan says while scanning the place. The others nodded while looking also. They then made their way to the couch to sit down, getting themselves comfortable.

“Everything is where it was last.” Lay brought his luggage down on the floor.

Chen foot landed on something as he made his way across the room. He picks it up and smirks slightly.
“Though this is new...see it even got the tag still on it.” Chen called towards the others.
The others look to Chen as he held the see-through thong from Kai. He then taunted Taeyeon by waving it back and forth.
The boys look at Taeyeon, sending surprise and questioned look. She turned red with embarrassment.
Chen started reading the tag teasingly. “Victoria Secret y Lingerie. To be hand wash-”
Taeyeon quickly went to where he stood and yanked it from his hand.  
“It was stupid Kai! He got it for my birthday! I would never wear something like that!” Taeyeon turned all defensive.

Lay seeing the flustered Taeyeon, smacks Chen at the back of the head.
“Don’t worry Tae, we know that.” He assured her.
“We don’t know anything...from the last time I remember she was a byuntae.” Xiumin stated matter of factly with a tiny grin.
Taeyeon frowned at him.
“Do you want to get smack too.” She told him with a death glare.
Xiumin raised both of his palms up in the air.
“Woah! I’m not into stuff like that!” Xiumin further.

Taeyeon, out of frustration, threw whatever was in her hands to Xiumin. Xiumin moved his head slightly, letting the thing hit Tao instead. Tao yelp as the thong settled on the top his young innocent head. He then started running around wildly trying to get the thing off, he didn’t want to touch it with his hand because he felt like it would upset his noona.

“Get it off of me!” Tao shriek wildly late at night, while flailing his arms around him. The people living in the apartment closes to them probably woke up from all the noise. Luhan grabbed the thong quickly as Tao ran pass him.

“It’s already off Tao, stop it!” Lay held both shoulders of the younger one down, stopping him from going any further.
Someone banged the floor from underneath, probably a very piss off person who was woken up abruptly.

Kris stomped his foot back, making it as loud as possible.
“Go back to sleep!” Kris shouted loudly to whoever was down there.

The phone started ringing soon after, Taeyeon sighed and walked towards the phone.
“I swear if I get kicked out of the apartment because of you guys...”
Taeyeon didn’t finish as  she tended to the person on the other line.
“Hello?” She asked nervously. She wished that it wasn’t landlord who was calling because of a complaint.
“What are you guys doing? Can you guys be quiet up there!” D.O.’s voiced was tired and pissed off.
“Sorry sorry. It was kind of my fault. Everything is fine now. Good night.” Taeyeon sincerely apologized.

D.O. could never stay mad at Taeyeon, even when he was in a bad mood from being woken up late at night. He always had a soft spot for her.  
“Okay, fine. Goodnight.” D.O. replied. Then it sounded like someone yanked the phone away from him in the other line.
“Also tell Kris to Shut Up!” Baekhyun told her in an annoyed sleepy voice. Taeyen couldn't help but laugh.
“Will do! Ok bye.” Taeyeon hanged up grateful that she got to keep her apartment and that it was just her friends.

“So...” Kris asked her, wanting to know who it was.
“Shut up.” She told him simply. Kris looked at her in disbelief.
“Baekhyun’s request.” She then quickly added. Kris nodded understandingly.
“Guess I'm having bacon in the morning.” Kris murmured menacingly under his breath.
Taeyeon just nodded with droopy eyes, not even paying attention to what was said. She made her way towards her bedroom, dragging her tired feet.
“I’m sleepy guys! Sleep wherever you want. There’s a bed in that other room, the couch, the floor, the bathtub...I don’t care.” Taeyeon yawned from the long day.

“You don’t care? Are you mad noona?” Tao pouted. Taeyeon felt bad, she didn’t want them to think that. She was just a little cranky from being sleep deprived. Actually she was quite happy that they were here.
“No! I’m just tired, I’ll be better in the morning. But then again...I used up all my niceness when I let you guys sleep here. I need to recharge that.” Taeyeon smiled warmly to Tao.
“Sweet dreams then!” Luhan said while giving her a hug.
“Night noona!” Tao was the next one to go up and give her a hug.
Lay, Xiumin, Kris and Chen just smiled and shouted a good night from across the room not bothering to get up from the couch. They began to take their sleep-wear out of their luggages.

“Okay! I’ll just see you guys in the morning!” Taeyeon tried to say cheerfully as she closed her bedroom door, but it was no use. Her energy was completely gone. She plopped down on her bed and slid in under the blanket. In no time, she fell right into deep sleep. Busy with sleep, she didn’t hear her bedroom door open and then close. Someone stood there watching Taeyeon’s unconscious body.

 



Hope you guys like the update. Tell me what you think. Please keep reading or commenting and, if not already, subscribe! :) Ok stay tune.