Buing Buing!

Chasing After One Love

“Ugh..I’m so full! Kamsamida Lay it was delicious!” Taeyeon patted her little tummy as she sat back on her seat with a smile plastered on her cute face. Kris nodded his head ones in agreement, not making it seem like a big deal. Truth is he kind of was a little jealous of Lay for the moment. He didn’t want to fuel Lay’s ego any further. Lay just smiled and soaked in all of Taeyeon’s praises.
Taeyeon then stood straight up, staring at the time on the microwave with an alarmed look on her face. The sudden movement surprised the two boys who were now looking at her questionably. Taeyeon then quickly threw her bowl in the sink and headed out of the kitchen.

“I almost forgot that I have to get ready for work! See you guys later!” Taeyeon waved before making her way to her bedroom to change.

On her way there she saw Tao already wide awake, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and his arms outstretch on top of the backrest, his wushu stick perched on his lap and a stuffed panda on top. Tao seeing Taeyeon, smiled widely.
“Hey noona! Good morning!” Tao uncrossed his legs and leaned forward in Taeyeon’s direction.
Taeyeon slowed down, and looked down to Tao wondering why he had his wushu stick out.
“What’s up with that?” She asked him.
“This is my stuffed panda bear, named Buing Buing!”
Taeyeon just laughed and shook her head at Tao’s cuteness.
“No I mean that! Are you off to fight someone?” Taeyeon chuckled as she pointed to his stick.
“Oh This? Well..” Tao clutched his wushu stick. He then looked all the way across the room where Luhan was standing. Luhan glared back at the younger one while rubbing the top of his head.
“That old doe over there, tried to murder me.” Tao started.

~flashback~ (Earlier in the morning)

As soon as Luhan eyes opened to the new morning, his mind targeted on only one thing; revenge. He bolted himself up from the floor, surprise that his phone told him it was barely 8 am in the morning. Usually Luhan slept in well into the afternoon; But for some reason, today he was more motivated to wake up.

 

Luhan clutched the stuff panda bear while he made his way to the spare bedroom, where he knows the sleeping Tao laid weak and vulnerable. Luhan then stopped as he heard the spare bedroom door open. It was Chen who had walked out barely wide eyed and awake.

Luhan stood there quiet as he watched as a sleepy Chen mumble under his breath, and make his way to Taeyeon’s bedroom.  Chen then went in and closed the door behind him.

Perfect, that little er is alone in there. Luhan chuckled evilly and proceeded to open the door of Tao’s final resting place.

Tao laid down on the bed slightly slanted, his long body taking over every space. His one arms rested on top of his face, as if shielding his eyes; and the blanket covered his sleeping body almost to his neck.

This is it! Luhan though in his head as he looked down Tao’s sleeping form, with an evil grin.

Ok here I go.....Wait!- what am I going to do anyway?

Luhan face scrunched up and returned to being angelic. He mentally cursed at himself, for not thinking things through. What was he suppose to do now? He didn’t have any plans or idea of how to do this. He could kill Tao, but he didn’t have any knife or sharp object he can use; though its not like he’ll be willing to use it. He could put a pillow over his head, but Luhan couldn’t bring himself to do that either. What was he thinking anyway?

Luhan pouted as he continue to look down at Tao in deep thought.

Then again you ruined my moment with Taeyeon...what would make you feel the same way I did without physically doing anything?...

A light bulb went in Luhan’s head. The angelic face returned to one of pure evil.

He got out of the room and returned with a pair of scissors, and the stuffed panda still in his hands.

“Tao!” Luhan kicked the bed to wake him up; though it was no use Tao just grunted as he his sides.

“Oh okay...then I guess you’ll just wake up to find your little panda in pieces...” Luhan opened and closed the scissors, letting the sound ring throughout the room.

Tao immediately sprang out of bed in panic.

“Buing Buing!” He stood right in front of Luhan. His panic face turned aggressive.

“Ge...if you dare bring that scissor close to him, I will be force to take action.” Tao warned Luhan.

Luhan took the challenged and opened the scissors up with one hand, and held the panda by one of its ears in the other.

“Right...” Without another thought, Luhan inched the scissor closer to the bear. But before Luhan could even make another move. Tao who hid his wushu stick behind him hit Luhan square in the head. As Luhan fell, Tao caught his precious possession and hugged it tightly.

Luhan stayed on the floor groaning in pain.

“Ah! That hurt!” Luhan whimpered as he held his head. “Where’d your wushu stick even come from?” Luhan asked Tao, still laying down on the floor.”

“I got it while I rolled out of bed. I always keep it by me when I sleep, in case something like this happens.” Tao explained as he grinned down to Luhan.

“Didn’t I warn you, Ge~!” Tao said sweetly and innocently.

“Don’t call me Ge!” Luhan told him, before he continued to deal with his wounds.

~end of Flashback~

Tao stucked his tongue out at Luhan, which fumed the doe a little more.

“Just you wait...when you’re not looking...” Luhan muttered under his breath.

“...You guys are violent.” Taeyeon commented.

The atmosphere stayed silent as the two just continued to stare each other down.

 

After a minute of nothing, Taeyeon giggled.

“As much as I want to continue this great conversation, I have to go!” Taeyeon tried to tell the guys goodbye, but they kept their gaze lock, alone in their own hatefilled war world.

Taeyeon just shrugged and left the two.

 


Hey guys! Very sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long! I felt really bad. Thanks to the new subies and people who commented while I was "gone"! It really fuelled by guilt even more, so much so that I finally forced myself to write. Hope you like that chapter nontheless. Okay well..thanks for reading and Merry Christmas Eve..or Happy Holidays! to people who don't celebrate Christmas. Hopefully you guys keep reading! Don't forget to tell me what you guys think! Kay Bye~ :D

Also dont worry I will try to get ur favorite paring moments too...so please stay tune!:)