Finale

Unanswered Questions
Recap: JongHyun and Krystal promised they wouldn't let anything get in between their friendship. Amber began developing feelings for Key, and likewise; he even asked her out on a date and they ditched the rest of the class. MinHo and Krystal played a one on one basketball game, and promised to still remain best friends. Sulli got happy that MinHo and Krystal were no longer a thing, but Victoria assured her that he would never like her. As MinHo, JongHyun, and Krystal were talking; MinHo got hit by a volleyball. YoonA came over by them to retrieve it, and MinHo became automatically attracted to her.
 
MinHo scratched his arm from nervousness, "Hey, are you free tonight?"
Krystal and JongHyun slowly backed away, and Krystal smiled; I saw this one coming.
"Hmm?" YoonA asked again, "Why?"
He bit his bottom lip, looking down; "Our group of friends and I are planning a movie night tonight, and I was wondering if you're down? I mean, you don't have to if you're doing something."
YoonA smiled softly, hugging onto the volleyball in her arms; "I'd actually really like that."
MinHo smiled surprisedly, "Really? Well, if you don't mind me asking for your number.." he grabbed his phone, handing it to her; "Could you put it in?"
She laughed some more, taking his phone and adding her number; "Just text me with the details." after giving another soft smile, she left MinHo.
 
"Awuh MinHo, you hit that off right off the bat!" Krystal punched his arm, "Looks like you're still pretty charming to some girls out there."
MinHo snarled at her, "She was gorgeous."
"She's also not easy, so the fact that you got her number that fast; is pretty freaking amazing bro." JongHyun patted his shoulder, "You better not mess with her."
"Yes, listen to JongHyun. I love YoonA to pieces and she deserves nothing but the best, arasso?" Krystal raised her eyebrows, trying to get MinHo to focus on her; but he seemed to keep his eyes on YoonA.
"Yeah, yeah; I got you." MinHo shrugged them away, continuing to watch her play.
JongHyun rolled his eyes, dragging Krystal away; "I think we should leave him alone."
 
Sulli sat in a corner, just sitting; and before she knew it, tears began to fall down her cheeks.
"Are you okay?"
Sulli quickly looked up, startled at the face that looked down at her; it was Luna. "What do you want?"
Luna sat down next to her, not saying anything; but stared off into the distance.
Sulli turned her head to face her, hugging her knees tighter; "Why are you here?"
Luna turned her head and smiled at her, a soft smile; "We all need someone to just sit here and lisen to our problems."
"But I treated you like sht for the past year, why are you still trying to help me?" Sulli asked her.
Luna stared off again, "Sulli, I know you better than anyone else. You only became a btch because MinHo doesn't like you."
Sulli just looked down, "Have I really turned that bad?"
"You want me to be honest?" Luna asked.
"No." Sulli quickly answered, followed by a nervous laugh; "I can't believe how horrible I've been to you guys."
Luna gave her an assuring smile, "I just don't want you to dwell the rest of your life over someone like MinHo. If he doesn't like you, so be it; it's his loss."
Sulli smiled again, "You really think so?"
"I know so." Luna said, holding her hand; "Any guy would be lucky to have you. We're only sophomores in high school Sul, you have such long ways to go and eventually you'll find a guy who'll put up with your stubbornness." she messed her hair up, causing her to laugh.
"Thank you Luna, you're a true friend." she gave her a tight hug, something she hasn't gotten in forever.
 
Victoria watched as Luna spoke to Sulli, she already forwarned her ahead of time; "Did I take it too far this time?"
Onew just looked at her, "You miss Sulli, just admit it."
"Of course I do. She was like a sister to me. I just couldn't stand her become like that just because MinHo doesn't like her back." Victoria sighed, pouting her lips.
"Invite her tonight."
They both turned around to hear the sound of MinHo's voice, "Really?" Victoria asked.
MinHo smiled, as did JongStal; "Maybe all we need is a little get together to fix everything. Who knows, she probably misses you guys just as much."
"I really do." Sulli walked closer to them, Luna hanging onto her arm; "And I'm sorry for everything, especially to you Krystal. I gave you crap over the stupidest things, and I wish I could take it back."
Krystal smiled, "You don't know how much we missed you Sul." she pouted her lips, opening her arms up for a hug; "Come here."
Sulli laughed, going in for a hug; "You needa grow girl!"
Krystal pulled away from the hug, lightly hitting her arm; "Maybe if you weren't a giraffe!"
Sulli covered in a fake gasp, "How rude."
Their little conversation caused the rest of the group to laugh, and it gave them all such an amazing feeling; reminding them of how close knit they all were before.
"We're having a movie tonight at my place, if you wanna go; that'd be cool." MinHo gave her a soft smile, and Sulli smiled; "Yeah, that'd be really fun."
JongHyun put his arms around Krystal's shoulders, placing his head on the back of her shoulder; "It's gonna be just like old times."
"Oh totally like old times, except now you two aren't gonna be the only couple there now!" Victoria giggled, raising her eyebrows at JongStal; but pointed at Onew and Luna.
Krystal rolled her eyes, "We've been together for a day and you guys make it seem so awkward already!"
MinHo messed up Krystal's hair, "It's our job."
She pushed him off of her, "Yah, go away."
 
Their teacher walked over to their group, "Since the AC isn't working in the building, the school board suggested that everyone gets released early. You all may go." he gave them all a smile and let them be.
"Yay!" TaeMin clapped his hands, "Let's go get some frozen yogurt!"
Krystal scratched her head, "I don't have any money on me.."
JongHyun patted her head, "Don't worry about it." he smiled at her.
"Awuh." Luna squealed, loving every moment; "You two are so God dang adorable!"
"As if we aren't!" Onew kissed the top of her head, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind; "I can pay for you too ya know."
Luna turned around to face him, "Hell yeah you better be paying for me, we've been together for almost a year now!"
Onew pouted, everyone around them began to laugh.
 
- MinHo's house, later that night -
 
MinHo walked over to the DVD player, pulling out the disk; "Movie's over, how about a good ol' game of Truth or Dare?"
YoonA straightened up in her seat, moving over so MinHo could sit down; "I'm down."
"Yess!" all of them yelled cheerfully.
Onew drank the rest of his soda, twisting the top close; "We can just use this bottle."
Everyone got in a circle, looking at each other; wondering who was gonna go first, and MinHo volunteered; taking the bottle and spinning it. All eyes looked at Sulli, who stared at the bottle pointing at her.
"Truth or dare?" MinHo asked her.
Sulli thought for a bit, but then made her choice; "Truth."
"Hmm." MinHo tried to think of a clever one, "Alright, who is the girl your most jealous of in this room?"
She looked around, and stopped when she saw Krystal looking up at the ceiling; "Truthfully, Krystal."
"What?" Krystal looked at her, shocked as can; "Why?"
Sulli let out a little laugh, "To be honest, I've always kinda envied you. I mean, you got along with everyone; you're athletic and smart. But mainly because you were close to MinHo, so that really got me."
"Looks like Sul's learning to be so honest, it's kinda scary." Victoria cracked a joke, causing a little stir of laughter; and although MinHo felt kind awkward, it was a bit flattering.
"Alright, next spin!" Sulli grabbed the bottle to prevent more awkardness, landing straight on JongHyun; "Truth or dare?"
JongHyun pursed his lips, "Dare."
Sulli looked at Krystal, "You haven't had your first kiss yet, right?"
Krystal's eyes widened, surprised that the question was thrown at her; but she shook her head, "No.."
Sulli turned her head back to JongHyun, "You know the dare."
JongHyun looked at Krystal nervously, "If you don't want to we don't-"
And before JongHyun could finish talking to him, Krystal leaned in; kissing his lips, and patted his cheek when she pulled away; "So that's how it feels."
He just stared at her, touching his lips; but he spun the bottle anyways.
All their friends just smiled and gushed at how Krystal and JongHyun began to blush.
 
"Aye, MinHo!" he called out, "I'm guessing-"
"I'll take a truth for once." MinHo yawned, stretching his arms.
JongHyun nodded his head, "Why'd you invite YoonA tonight?"
YoonA looked down, blushing a bit; and it only got worse when MinHo started to speak.
"I wanted to get to know her. Something inside of me gave me a warm feeling, and I was confused. She just seemed like a chill person, and a girl I'd love to be around." As he was speaking, he kept his eyes on her; his smile only getting wider when she looked up at him.
 
After hours and hours of playing the same game, people started to head home. Key and Amber had a wonderful night together, just playing  a quick game of volleyball and being with each other. Although this Summer wasn't exactly how they all thought it'd be, it ended up to be better. Friendships were built, as were relationships, and their bond only got stronger. Not only did they become closer friends, but friendships were fixed; and they turned more into a family.
 
It became a Summer to remember.
 
 
Sorry to end this fic so soon!
But,
that's that.
I really ran out of ideas,
and I'm extra sorry this ending was pretty crappy.
But thank you all for baring with me,
and I still have 4 fanfics up if you're still interested in my stories. [':
 
 
It's a TaecYoon [TaecYeon of 2PM/YoonA of Girls' Generation] based fic, along with MinStal and ChanYul [ChanSung of 2PM/Yuri of Girls' Generation]
 
YoonA is living the double life as an average college student and a e by the name of Alexis Lee. But only Krystal and Yuri know her secret. When things start to become weird around TaecYeon, things happen. He starts to wonder more and more about her, causing more secrets to be exposed. Subscribe and read if you wanna know more!
 
 
It's a MyungYeol [MyungSoo/SungYeol of INFINITE] based fic, along with YaDong/DongYa [DongWoo/Hoya of INFINITE] and WooGyu [WooHyun/SungGyu of INFINITE]
 
When MyungSoo is transferred to an all guy school, his cocky attitude and stuck up personality gets the best of him when he meets his rival SungYeol. During his times of trying to get revenge on him, he begins to develop these awkward feelings about him. Subscribe and read if you wanna know more!
 
 
It's a MinStal based fic.
 
When Krystal transfers to a new college, she ends up being roomed with a guy since there were no more rooms left; who happens to be MinHo. They despise each other right away, not even standing one look. But when things start to heat about between JongHyun and Krystal, MinHo can't stand it. Subscribe and read if you wanna know more!
 
 
It's a JB/JiYeon of T-ara based fic, along with MyungStal [MyungSoo of INFINITE and Krystal] and JR/Yeon Joo. Basically you'll find most of Dream High 2 in it.
 
JiYeon is a popular idol, who decides to go to a public school in order to practice for her new drama role with Lee Hyun Woo. While she's there, she vows to not get close to anyone; or even make any friends. But when she meets JB, it's like her whole world is turned around. Subscribe and read if you wanna know more!
 
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.
I LOVE YOU ALL <3