- Chapter 3 -

Unanswered Questions
- Recap; Amber, Key, and TaeMin were talking about how confusing Krystal was. Especially when it came to JongHyun and MinHo. Although it was a bit obvious she still had feelings for JongHyun, she looked so happy with MinHo. The group of friends finally confronted Sulli and her horrible ways. MinHo took Krystal to the balcony to let out all her feelings and emotions, but they both ended up having to run 20 laps because they're not supposed to be up there. MinHo found JongHyun by the soccer field, where they both finally admitted their feelings for Krystal. - 
 
"What?" MinHo repeated.
JongHyun just looked at him, "MinHo, don't act stupid with me. I know you and I are close, through sports. But don't even tell me you never even thought once; that I had feelings for Krystal still."
MinHo froze. Everything he said, was true. He knew, everyone knew. But everything JongHyun had, MinHo only wanted to take; "I don't know how this is gonna work out Jong.."
"Exactly." JongHyun just shrugged his shoulders, "But I know deep down inside, you want me to forget about Krystal just so she can be all yours. Am I right?"
MinHo didn't say anything.
JongHyun nodded his head, "That's 'cause I'm damn fckn' right. And you know what?"
MinHo looked at him, "What?"
"That's not happening." JongHyun answered.
"What are you saying?" MinHo asked.
JongHyun gulped, "I've tried for 2 years, to get Krystal off my mind. Is it happening? No."
MinHo narrowed his eyes, "So what the fck do you want me to do about it?"
"What can you even do about it huh? Since when have my feelings ever mattered to you?" JongHyun asked him.
"JongHyun!" MinHo yelled, "You're my brother for God's sake! Of course I care about you."
JongHyun wiped his eyes, he knew he was going to start crying soon; "Really? How come I never feel like it?"
MinHo looked down, after that; he was speechless.
"Exactly." JongHyun said, "Not once, have you made me feel like you actually cared. You're the popular jock with all the girls, I'm just here; too nice, too smart, who wants that?"
MinHo then started to feel guilty, he kept trying so hard to think of a time where he put JongHyun before him; and he couldn't even think of one.
JongHyun breathed out, "I'm not saying you can't like Krystal either, I'm just saying; that my feelings have never left me."
"So what are we going to do about this?" MinHo asked him.
"There's nothing we can do. It's Krystal's choice, not ours." JongHyun answered.
MinHo pursed his lips, "Look bro, if you want-"
JongHyun cut him off, "No. I don't want to hear you say that 'I can have Krystal', because Krystal isn't something you toss back and forth. She's a beautiful, living person."
MinHo didn't say anything back, just right then; he started to feel how serious JongHyun was about Krystal.
"And just so you know, I really hope that you don't take into offense anything I've said. I was just speaking my mind, speaking the truth; lots of things needed to be let out after being kept in for so long." JongHyun's head drooped down, he walked over to pick up his bag; and head back into class.
MinHo watched him walk away, never has he seen him so sad before; and honestly, it hurt a bit inside.
 
- meanwhile
 
Amber cut in between Krystal and Sulli, "And who are YOU to say who's life Krystal can be in?"
Sulli raised her eyebrows, "First off, move away from me." she pushed her, leaving some space in between them. "And secondly, it's a free country; so who are you to tell me what I can't say?"
"You little-" Amber was about to charge at her, but Krystal pulled her back; having Victoria take her, as she walked up to Sulli.
"What are you gonna say you fckn' angel?" Sulli retorded.
Krystal kept her distance, just looking at her; "You want me out of MinHo's life?"
Sulli nodded her head, "That's the only good thing you could ever do for me."
"Well sadly, it isn't up to me." Krystal answered firmly.
"Excuse you?" Sulli snapped.
Krystal stayed looking at her, "I'm not in charge of MinHo's life. And neither are you. We can't say who he should be friends with, who he should date, everything he does. You know, life isn't like that. But, if you wanted; we all could be friends, if you change that annoy attitude of yours."
Sulli's eyes widened, "Maybe you can't, but I will. And thanks for the offer, but I have better people to be with." she rolled her eyes, pushing past the group of friends; and finally leaving.
"Krystal, I love you." TaeMin picked Krystal up, giving her a huge kiss on the cheek.
Krystal's eyes widened, she backed up a step; giving him a weird look, "Uh, thanks?"
TaeMin blushed, scratching his head; "Sorry about that. It's just, no one has ever gotten Sulli to leave so pissed before; except you." he pointed at her.
Krystal shrugged her shoulders, "I didn't do much, I just spoke the truth." As she was talking, she looked around; Where are JongHyun and MinHo?
Victoria put her head on top of Luna's, "JongHyun went out by the soccer field, he was looking pretty sad; and MinHo followed him out there. They've been out there this entire time."
"Guys, it's already 12; we can go check out and leave now." Luna said, looking up from her phone.
Krystal pursed her lips, still wondering why the 2 brothers haven't come back in yet; "Amber, Starbucks?"
Amber nodded her head, "Yeah, you got some explaining to do." she raised her eyebrows.
"Huh?" Krystal asked, completely confused.
"Just come on." She pulled Krystal's arm over to the teacher, "Amber Liu and Krystal Jung."
The teacher nodded his head, checking both their names off their list; "Miss Jung."
Krystal turned around, "Yeah?"
"May I ask about what happened between Sulli and you just now?" he raised his eyebrows.
Amber looked at Krystal, and spoke for her instead; "It really wasn't anything. Sulli just likes to start stuff, and it's getting way too annoying now."
The teacher nodded his head, laughing afterwards; "Just incase you wanted to know, I wasn't going to yell at you for it. Sulli's been in my class for the past 3 years, and all she does is cause problems between other students. I was quite relieved she chose to leave early."
Krystal and Amber instantly started laughing, and then waved bye as they left their teacher checking off other students names.
 
- later on
 
Krystal and Amber both walked out of Starbucks, bumping into a couple friends and classmates on their way in and out.
Amber took a sip, then looked at Krystal as they just walked on the sidewalk; "Why can't you just tell me?"
"Tell you what?" Krystal asked, setting her Vanilla Bean Frappe on her lap as they found a bench to sit on.
"Who do you like, for real?" Amber asked, this time she wasn't going to stop 'til she got an answer.
Krystal shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know."
Amber tugged at Krystal's arms, pouting her lips; "Ugh, Krystal just tell me; I thought we were best friends!"
"We are." Krystal smirked, taking another sip of her frappe.
"You balls." Amber scrunched her eyebrows, crossing her arms and facing the other direction.
Krystal looked up, "JongHyun." she said, followed by an enormous fake cough.
Amber just sat there, pretending like she wasn't paying attention; then she realized what she just did. She turned back to face her, smiling wide; "What did you just say?"
"I don't know." Krystal answered, sipping her frappe like an innocent girl.
Amber grabbed her arms, "You still like JongHyun?!"
Krystal sat there, letting the wind blow her hair all over the place; "I always have, I always will."
Amber looked at her, listening to every single word she had to say.
"You know how every girl has that guy they'll never be able to let go of? JongHyun's mine. No matter how many guys I may end up 'liking', JongHyun's always going to end up overpowering them all; and he's just the reason why I'm so happy every single day. Even if we don't talk as much anymore." Krystal looked down, she always got emotional when talking about him.
"Do you ever plan on telling him again?" Amber asked.
Krystal shrugged her shoulders, "Him and I like never talk anymore, it wouldn't make a difference if he doesn't like me back. Which I'm almost sure that he doesn't."
Amber touched her shoulder, "You don't know that."
"And you don't know that either." Krystal said.
Amber bit her bottom lip, "Stal, can I ask you something?"
Krystal nodded her head, "Sure."
"So does that mean you really have no feelings for MinHo, or..?" Amber wondered.
Krystal bit her bottom lip, "To be honest? I've asked myself that question over and over." she paused, watching little kids run around in the playground close by; and just smiled, "When he isn't the jerk he's known to be, MinHo is one of the sweetest guys; cheesy, but sweet. And you can't deny the fact that he's the most attractive guy at our school. It's just, the fact that JongHyun's still in the back of my head all the time; it kinda ruins it."
Amber nodded her head, "Say MinHo were to ask you out, what would you do?"
"MinHo?" Krystal let out a little laugh, "That isn't happening."
Let's see about that.. Amber pursed her lips, looking the other way.
 
- meanwhile
 
JongHyun sat on one side of the car, next to Key, who was next to MinHo, TaeMin sat in the front, next to Onew; who was driving.
Onew looked up at the mirror, noticing that no one was talking; "Are you guys okay?"
Key smiled, "I'm perfectly fine." his smile then faded as he pointed at the 2 brothers, "I don't know about these 2 though."
JongHyun and MinHo looked at each other from the corner of their eyes, "We're fine." they answered in unison.
"Here we go again.." Onew shook his head, taking a quick glance at TaeMin; "What the hell happened?"
TaeMin shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not even sure. But, my guess would be Krystal; as always."
"They've never argued over her though?" Onew narrowed his eyes.
"They never argued because they never knew that they both liked her." TaeMin tapped his fingers on the window, a bit annoyed.
Onew rolled his eyes, "These 2 were bound to fight over a girl sooner or later."
TaeMin scratched his head, "You don't know anything do you?"
"What am I missing out then?" Onew asked.
"Krystal and JongHyun dated in the past. Actually, they were best friends; inseperable, from what I was told. But after an awkward breakup, they faded away. MinHo was kinda like, Krystal's shoulder to cry on. And no one knows who Krystal really likes, so; that just makes it even harder." TaeMin said.
Onew scratched his head, "What's so special about this Krystal character anyways?"
TaeMin shrugged his shoulders, "Actually, I just met her today as well. I mean, I know who she is; but come on, who doesn't? Her name is everywhere. She is literally friends with everyone, and she's such a happy person. And look at her, she's gorgeous. Plus, she's athletic. If you think about it, she's got everything a guy wants."
"I guess that's true." Onew said, "But it's not like she's the only pretty girl at our school." he smiled, thinking of Luna.
"I know that. They know that too. But you can't help who you end up falling for. These 2, just ended up liking the same one; at the wrong time." TaeMin said.
Onew just rolled his eyes, the rest of his argument would've been invalid.
Key poked JongHyun, noticing that MinHo fell asleep; "Okay, now please tell me what in the world is going on."
JongHyun leaned forward, making sure that MinHo was really asleep; "Krystal."
"Krystal, of course. But, what happened?" Key asked.
"I finally told MinHo how I was really feeling, and turns out." He paused.
"And..?" Key wondered.
JongHyun rolled his eyes, "Turns out he does too."
"What?!" Key gasped, "MinHo actually likes just one girl?"
JongHyun shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, and I honestly don't fckng care."
"JongHyun." Key raised his eyebrows. Besides being best friends, Key played a 2nd father figure to him; and would always be the one to hold him down.
JongHyun just ignored him, looking out the window.
Little did they know, MinHo was awake; and he heard every single word..
 
- the next day
 
Krystal plopped down on the bleacher, waiting for the rest of her friends to show up. She looked at the time, "Gah, why do I get here so early?" She placed her ear buds in her phone, and into her ear; closing her eyes, but suddenly opened it as something hit her; "What the heck?"
Henry came running towards her, grabbing the volleyball; "I'm so sorry about that Stal."
She smiled, "Don't sweat it." Krystal laughed. After that incident, she just looked up at the ceiling; waiting for her friends to show up.
"Soccer practice is cancelled tonight, it's raining way too hard outside." 
Krystal's eyes widened, she turned around; JongHyun, MinHo, Key, TaeMin, and Onew all walked in. She quickly turned back around, hiding her face.
JongHyun looked around, Where's Krystal? and luckily; he found her.
JongHyun looked at Key, who nodded his head; mouthing, "Just go and talk to her."
He nodded his head back, leaving his group of friends; he plopped down, sitting right next to her; "Good morning."
Krystal slowly turned around, surprised to hear this person's voice; she laughed, "Good morning to you too Jong."
"How have you been lately? I feel like we haven't talked in years." JongHyun asked calmly.
Krystal nodded her head, "That's 'cause it has been years. But, I've been okay. How about you?"
JongHyun smiled, the feelings from their first meeting crawled back to him. All the awkwardness, that he just adored; "I've been better."
Krystal looked at him for a couple seconds, and finally broke the ice; "Is something going on between you and MinHo?"
"Huh?" JongHyun asked, off guard; "What do you mean?" he tried to act confused.
"Yesterday. You guys seem to be really, cold with each other. And I know it's not usually like that." Krystal said.
JongHyun didn't really want to explain himself, he just faked a laugh; "It was probably nothing."
Krystal just looked down, she knew him well enough to know he was lying. Right as she was going to ask him again about it, Sulli came walking towards them.
JongHyun stood up, still so much shorter than her, "What do you want?"
Sulli looked around, "Where's MinHo?"
"For the love of God, will you leave my brother alone?" JongHyun scratched his head, "You give him nothing but headaches."
"Wah wah." Sulli rolled her eyes, "I just need to talk to him about something." she looked at Krystal sitting down behind JongHyun, "I'm surprised you're not with him."
With that being said, JongHyun began to feel a little jealous. She was right, it was surprising that they weren't together. "Just stop Sulli." JongHyun said.
Sulli rolled her eyes, leaving the 2.
JongHyun sat back down, looking at Krystal; "I'm sorry about that."
Krystal faked a smiled, "Don't worry about it, I'm used to her anyways."
"I wish I was used to you 2.." JongHyun looked down, mumbling under his breath.
Krystal heard him, but she ignored it; standing up as Amber walked towards her, "Amber, you're finally here!" she yelled.
JongHyun scratched his head, smiling a little smile at her; "Hey."
Amber looked at the 2, smiling; but slowly dragged Krystal away, "Okay, what is going on?" she pointed at JongHyun, who now stood alone.
Krystal glanced at JongHyun, sighing; "Amber, I wish I knew; I really wish I knew."
 
 
 
 
- My first update since school began!
I'm so sorry it took me forever to get this up.
I've been insanely busy,
and basketball starts this week. O.o
Omg.
But please,
please bare with me.
Thank you so much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. :D
It means a lot!
I LOVE YOU ALL.