- Chapter 2 -

Unanswered Questions

- Recap; Krystal and Amber found out Sulli, the school's main btch, is attending Summer gym class as well. They all pretend to be 'friends', 'til Sulli's attitude just makes Amber nearly explode. Sulli notices that MinHo is always trying to talk to Krystal, and she hated it. While Krystal was in the bathroom, Sulli took her bag; looking through it. Little did she know, Victoria saw her. JongHyun and Krystal finally, sorta, talked to each other; and he asked her to go play volleyball with them. er MinHo chose Krystal on his team first, making JongHyun the other team captain on purpose. Key and Amber left them, going off to the other side of the gym to play basketball. They then all found out that TaeMin was Onew's younger brother. - 

 
"Bro!" TaeMin called after Key, jogging his way up to them; "Why aren't you playing volleyball?"
Key pointed at Amber, "She dragged me over here."
TaeMin laughed, "What?"
Amber pointed at the people playing volleyball, "Krystal and JongHyun won't say a word to each other unless you force it. I don't know what the hell is wrong with those 2. I mean clearly, they still have feelings for each other."
"It's also obvious that MinHo doesn't give 2 fcks." TaeMin answered.
"What do you mean?" Amber asked.
TaeMin pointed over at MinHo and Krystal, "MinHo hates skinship. I've known him long enough to know so. He hates when people hug him, when people poke him, even when people accidentally bump into him. But when it comes to Krystal, he does everything to touch her."
Key pursed his lips, "You do realize that sounds quite, wrong?"
TaeMin rolled his eyes, "You know what I mean hyung. Like, MinHo's; well, protective over Krystal."
"We just met you. But how come I feel like you know more about MinHo and Krystal's situation than I do? And I'm the huge MinStal and JongStal fan girl." Amber said.
He laughed, "You act like they're a real idol couple or something. But, I can't blame you. The reason I do, is 'cause I prefer to watch; then ask."
Amber pursed her lips, "What do you mean?"
"When MinHo's into a girl, he pretty much just goes and gets it; no matter what's in his way. But for some reason, I'm not sure if he likes Krystal; or just likes messing with her. They're fun to watch, 'cause they fight like cat and dog. But I don't want to ask, because he'll always just say that Krystal is JongHyun's." TaeMin rolled his eyes.
Key sighed, "Well real question is, who does Krystal like?"
TaeMin pointed at Amber, "Doesn't she ever say anything?"
"Krystal's the type to avoid questions that have to do with the guy she likes. But, if you were to ask me.." Amber stopped mid-sentence, not sure if she should speak or not.
Key waited, "Come on, it's not like we're gonna go spill the beans or something."
Amber sighed, "JongHyun's always meant the world to Krystal. But ever since they sorta dated, then broke up awkwardly; they've barely said a word to each other. She acts like I don't see how affected she is by it, but it's obvious; you can't hide what's seen in your eyes."
"So Krystal still has feelings for JongHyun?" Key asked to make sure.
"From what I see, she does. But also from what I see, she enjoys the attention that MinHo gives her." Amber said.
TaeMin scrunched up his nose, "There's no way we'll ever figure out who she likes if she won't just say it."
Amber nodded her head, "Pretty much. But, Krystal's the type of girl who doesn't need a guy to make her happy. So sometimes I feel bad for always trying to force her into a relationship."
"But not to offend anyone, I just think this is all JongHyun's fault. For a guy, he's too shy. And if he doesn't want to make the first move, he can't keep blaming MinHo for always getting in the way." Key was JongHyun's best friend, but he always said the truth.
TaeMin and Amber nodded their heads, watching the volleyball game from afar.
 
- meanwhile
 
"MinHo, let me serve; it's the only thing I can do anyways." Krystal raised her hands up, waiting for the ball.
MinHo rolled his eyes, "Do you play any sport besides basketball?"
Krystal pouted her lips, "Sports I'm good at or?"
"Nevermind." MinHo laughed, tossing Krystal the ball; "17 serving 15." he said.
She nodded her head, serving the ball perfectly over the net; ironically over to JongHyun.
"JongHyun!" Victoria yelled to the clueless boy.
Thankfully JongHyun had fast reflexes, he bumped the ball back over the net; no expression on his face whatsoever.
Victoria looked at JongHyun, a bit worried; "Timeout guys." she made a T, and walked over to him; "Are you okay?"
JongHyun shrugged his shoulders, he was actually hoping that MinHo and Krystal would walk up to him; but instead, they left the gym together.
"This is about Krystal isn't it?" Victoria asked, she knew him long enough to figure him out.
"Does it even matter?" JongHyun asked, running his hands through his hair.
Victoria rubbed his back, "Yes, it does matter. Because if that's why you're always so sad lately, then you need to fix things."
JongHyun looked up at her, "But how?"
"Jong, I know you're a shy dude. I feel rude saying this, but you seriously gotta grow some balls. You can't keep putting the blame on MinHo, if he's the only one making an effort to actually have conversations and hang out with Krystal. This actually isn't his fault by any means, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know you still have feelings for Krystal." Victoria advised.
JongHyun half smiled, rolling his eyes; "You've met MinHo. You know MinHo. Even if I told him how I felt, he wouldn't care."
"But that's the problem. You don't ever try, so how are you ever supposed to know?" Victoria raised her eyebrows, getting him on that one.
"I guess that's true. But, Krystal and I have been like this for over a year or so; it's better to just keep things like that." JongHyun answered.
Victoria smacked his arm, "You guys used to be INSEPARABLE! You can't have one little awkward breakup ruin the friendship you guys built up so quick."
JongHyun rubbed his arm, "Maybe that was the problem to begin with."
"What the hell are you talking about?" Victoria asked.
He looked at her again, "Krystal and I's friendship happened too fast. I guess we didn't know each other well enough, and we moved on too fast onto a relationship. We were probably just doomed from the day we met."
"Oh my gosh JongHyun." Victoria face palmed herself, "I swear, you're a teenage girl stuck inside of a teenage boy's body."
JongHyun just sat there, shrugging his shoulders.
Victoria shook her head, "It probably would've been better if you ended up as a girl. I'm sorry Jjong, but you're way too fckn' emotional for a guy."
"Probably." JongHyun sighed, his head shot up as someone else said his name; "Onew, what do you want?"
Onew took a sip of his water, yawning; "Have you seen Luna?"
JongHyun shook his head, "Usually I would be asking YOU that question."
"Hahah, funny." Onew faked a smile, then looked around; "I saw her talking to Sulli right before this whole volleyball game started."
"Talking to Sulli?" Victoria ran her hands through her hair, "You know all Sulli does is cause problems."
Onew pouted his lips, "But she's so fckn' cute, like; how could you ever get mad at that face and eye smile?"
Victoria smacked the side of Onew's head, "Onew, you're dating Luna; don't forget that."
He smiled, "I could never forget about my perfect little angel."
"Perfect? She never shuts the fck up.." JongHyun mumbled under his breath, not knowing that Onew would hear him.
"YAH! I'm right here, and I'm not deaf." Onew said.
JongHyun and Victoria began laughing, 'cause everyone knew it was true; although everyone did love Luna and her bright personality.
 
- meanwhile
 
"WHAT THE HECK?!" Krystal lifted her head from the water fountain, annoyed that MinHo pushed her head down; "Is this necessary?"
MinHo smirked, leaning on the wall; "When it comes to you, yes."
Krystal smacked his arm, using his towel to wipe her face; "Why are you so dang annoying?"
He shrugged his shoulders, leaning closer to her; "Quit acting like you don't like the attention I give you."
"I wish someone else would give me some attention too.." Krystal mumbled, letting out a long sigh afterwards.
MinHo looked at her, a bit concerned; "What'd you say?"
Krystal looked up at him, just smiling; "It's nothing. I just have some things on my mind."
"Do you wanna talk about it?" MinHo asked, serious this time.
Krystal shook her head, "I'm okay."
He shook his head as well, "No you're not." MinHo and Krystal have known and been close to each other long enough to know what the other was feeling.
They just stared at each other, 'til MinHo came up with something; "Come with me." he grabbed Krystal's wrist, half jogging up the stairs.
"Where are you taking me?" Krystal asked, trying to get him to let go at the same time; "We have to get back to class!"
MinHo looked at her as he kept on jogging up the staircase, "Like they'll notice, just cooperate with me." 
"Ugh." Krystal followed him, not knowing what they were doing; but it's not like she could get him to let go anyways.
He looked around, making sure no one was to be seen; and opened up the balcony door.
Krystal knew where she was, she was a bit surprised though; "We're not supposed to be up here.."
"We're supposed to be in class. You're breaking 2 rules now." he smirked, closing the door behind them.
She rolled her eyes, "Why'd you take me up here?" Krystal wondered, sitting down behind the curtains. If she were to sit on the other side, she'd be looking down the auxilary gym.
MinHo sat down next to her, "This is where I go when I need to think things through, or whenever I have problems."
Krystal looked at him, and just smiled; not saying anything, only smiling.
"Krystal, you know you're able to tell me everything; I'll always be that shoulder to cry on whenever you need me." MinHo patted her head, moving some strands out of her face.
She smiled again, "Does JongHyun ever say anything about me?"
JongHyun.. JongHyun was the last person that MinHo wanted to talk about. Them being brothers, it was easy to get jealous over many different things; "What do you mean?" he asked.
Krystal faked a laugh, "Nevermind, who am I kidding.."
"Krystal, look at me." MinHo said.
Her head slowly raised up, looking him in the eyes.
MinHo held onto her face gently, "You don't need anyone who doesn't need you." 
With that being said, a tiny smile formed on her face; and a little tear drop fell.
He wiped the tear with his finger, "Smile, you don't look cute anymore when you're sad."
"Shut up." Krystal laughed, wiping her face; "I think we should-"
As she was speaking, little did she know was she was stepping on the curtain as she stood up. The janitor pulled the rope, lifting the curtain up; having Krystal nearly fall over, thankfully; MinHo caught her.
"AHH!" Krystal yelled, her eyes shut; falling straight into MinHo's arms.
 
- meanwhile, from the gym below
 
JongHyun got up, looking around; "Was that Krystal?"
Onew looked straight up at the balcony, narrowing his eyes; "That's Krystal alright."
"Who's she with?" Victoria tried to see, but her vision wasn't the best; especially since she forgot to put in her contacts this morning.
"I, I think that's MinHo." Everyone could hear the sadness in JongHyun's voice when he said that. What made things worse, was that the person he was most jealous of; was his own brother.
"CHOI. JUNG. What are you 2 doing up there?!" The teacher took off his cap, screaming at the 2 up on the balcony.
Krystal and MInHo finally snapped out of it, she jumped out of his arms; doing a 90 degree bow, "I'm sorry."
The teacher pointed at the ground, "You 2, down here; now." he demanded.
MinHo looked down, scratching his head; "I think we should head down."
"Ya think?" Krystal laughed, smacking his arm; "Let's go."
He smiled, "You're laughing."
Krystal looked at him, "And it's all because of you." she gave him a tight hug.
MinHo hugged her back, "Okay, I know you're into me and stuff; but let's save the PDA for my house maybe?" he winked, smirking afterwards.
She pushed him off, "Shut up." Krystal stuck her tongue out, and began walking downstairs; MinHo following closely behind.
 
- meanwhile
 
"Wasn't I right?" JongHyun said, sitting back down on the bleacher.
"Who was that screaming?" Amber asked, dragging Key and TaeMin along with her.
JongHyun pointed at Krystal and MinHo walking through the gym doors, "Her."
Key smacked JongHyun's back, "Yah, quit making your jealousy so fckn' obvious."
 
"Krystal, MinHo; 20 laps, now." Their teacher blew the whistle, making Krystal jump.
MinHo laughed, grabbing her arm; "Let's just go." he began jogging, Krystal followed.
 
"Now you guys can see why I hate Krystal so much. She's such a ." Sulli flipped her hair, snarling.
Key stood up, looking at Sulli; "If anyone is a here, it'd be you."
Sulli raised her eyebrows, "Excuse you?"
"Are you deaf? Or just flat out stupid?" Key retorded.
"Who do you think you are to be so rude to a girl?" Sulli asked back.
Luna smiled, crossing her arms; and stood in front of Key, "Oh Sulli, your little eye smile doesn't work for everyone you know."
Sulli pursed her lips, pointing at her; "And you think you and your 5 foot self does?"
Onew put his arm around her shoulders, kissing the top of her head; "Actually, it does."
"Just 'cause you 2 think I'm a , doesn't mean I am." Sulli said.
Victoria smirked, "Actually, it's not just them. Sulli, you've changed so much ever since you met MinHo. Do you even realize it?"
Sulli couldn't hold it in any longer, "That's because MinHo belongs to ME! Krystal's just the btch in the way of our perfect relationship!"
JongHyun stayed sitting, but spoke quietly; "MinHo doesn't like you."
"What?" Sulli asked, "Did you say something?"
He looked up at her, "MinHo doesn't like you. So quit hoping."
Sulli rolled her eyes, "You're one to talk. How long have you been so in love with Krystal huh? And what does she have that I don't?!"
"You really wanna know what she has?" JongHyun stood up, standing in front of Sulli; "She has SELF RESPECT." he shook his head, and left the gymnasium.
 
Krystal wiped her forehead, leaning over; "I feel so unfit right now."
MinHo looked at her from behind, That .. but snapped out of it quick enough before she turned around, "You're a twig."
"Yah.." Krystal pouted her lips, but laughed as she walked over to her group of friends; who seemed to be arguing.
 
"Just go, because you're pathetic; and it's clear all you want is attention." Amber yelled in Sulli's face.
TaeMin paced back and forth, "Where the heck is our teacher?"
Krystal tapped TaeMin's shoulder, pointing at her friends; "What is going on?"
TaeMin looked at Krystal, then up at MinHo; "Sulli and her drama just never stops."
"Sulli never stops. I swear, I need to file a fckn' restraining order on that btch." MinHo turned around, about to confront her; but Krystal grabbed his wrist.
"MinHo, what you're gonna do isn't gonna help the situation anymore. Just let me talk to her." She looked up at him, and he just nodded. Krystal let go, and walked over to Sulli; "Guys, guys, guys!"
Amber and Sulli stopped yelling at each other, turning their heads; "Oh well, look who it is; Miss Everyone Loves Me." Sulli rolled her eyes.
Krystal was definitely shorter than Sulli, but she was just as determined; just in the better way. "Sulli, what do you want?"
"I want you, out of MinHo's life." Sulli glared down at her, leaving everyone just speechless 'cause of the guts for her to say that.
 
- meanwhile
 
MinHo looked around, "Where's JongHyun?" he asked, a bit worried.
TaeMin looked as well, "He was just in here. But he defended Krystal, and just left."
Maybe he still does have feelings for her.. "I'll be right back." MinHo ran out of the gymnasium, knowing the one spot JongHyun would be at; the soccer field.
JongHyun kicked another soccer ball into the goal, at the most perfect angle; doing a hat trick. 
"JongHyun!" MinHo called out.
He turned at the sound of his name, "Well if it ain't Mr. Perfect." JongHyun said, he was far enough to know MinHo couldn't hear him; "MinHo, shouldn't you be inside?"
MinHo ran over to him, "Shouldn't I be asking you the same exact thing?"
JongHyun shrugged his shoulders, "Can we just talk about this at home?"
"No one's here." MinHo flailed his arms, "We can talk now."
"Can't force it." JongHyun said, kicking another ball straight into the goal.
MinHo ran over to the ball and got it before him, he held it at his side; pointing at him, "What is going on with you?"
JongHyun just gave him a blank stare, "Does it even matter?"
"JongHyun, I'm your BROTHER. Why does it always seem like you don't think I would actually care about your feelings too?" MinHo asked, frustrated.
JongHyun nodded his head, looking at the ground; "Because I know for a fact that you wouldn't. Especially if it was something about Krystal."
MinHo threw his hands up in the air, "What does Krystal have to do with anything right now?"
"Exactly." JongHyun said, he looked at him; more serious than ever, "Tell me hyung, do you like Krystal?"
"We're not talking about me. We're talking about you." MinHo answered firmly to avoid the question.
JongHyun crossed his arms, "Just answer the simple question."
MinHo cocked his head to the side, "What if I told you I was a bit attracted to her?"
JongHyun nodded his head, "I would tell you, that I never liked a girl as much as I like her."
"What?" MinHo's mouth dropped.
For the first time in their lives, the 2 brothers; were falling for the same girl.
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
kakatiny; Hmm, I will see.
 
 
Yayacute; I'll see.
 
 
ilovewufan; Man, everyone loves MinStal! [;
 
 
- Oh dang.
MinHo and JongHyun both finally confessed they liked Krystal.
How's Krystal going to react to what Sulli said?
Who does Krystal REALLY like?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Please comment and subscribe. [:
That means so soo much.
I LOVE YOU ALL.