IWNC 5

I Will Not Be A Coward

Hyun joong hyung suddenly appeared. He just woke up from sleep. 

Hyun joong: "What do you all discuss this early morning?"  while he was brushing his eyes>

Kyujong: "hyung, Jungmin already has a girlfriend now "

Hyun joong: " jjinjayo? mal??" he surprises. "O ~ Who is poor unlucky girl who love this mal" Then he take a glass and drink water. kyujong and young saeng chuckle when they hear the word 'poor unluckhy girl' from their leader. Jungmin make pout. 

Kyujong: "haha .. hyung, a girl that you said a 'poor unluckhy girl'... is you OWN dongsaeng" after hearing kyujong said, hyun joong choking. The others laughing. Now, hyun joong already know that Jungmin fallen in love with her own sister hyun soo.

~~~~~

Jungmin and hyun soo has been together for two months now. The romance between them not knowing by fans yet, even colleagues or the media as a journalist. Unless the members of SS501 only knows about this.  

~~~~~

In the night, hyung jun and kyujong only two in their dorm. The others,.... each of them with their own busy schedules. So only Hyungjun & Kyujong don't have any schedule on that time. That night, they just relax in their dorm. At first, they were just talking in livingroom. Kyujong talking but hyungjun didnot hear his hyung. He's not in his mind now. Not concentrate even on what Kyujong said to him.

Kyujong: "Ya! Junnie .. did you hear what i am talk to you? "

Hyung Jun: "ah? MWO? "

he realized that kyujong talk with him when he was thinking something else. 

Kyujong: "Ya! I'm talking earlier but you are even daydream. You did not say anything. Magnae, you have a problem? "

Hyung Jun: "gwenchana .. I..I gotta go to room. Good night "

Hyung jun leaving kyujong alone in livingroom and he enter to his room. Then, he take out one white small wooden box under his bed.



He open the box and take a piece of picture from the box. Those pictures is the picture hyung jun with hyun soo. Picture that taken when SS501 start debut. Hyung jun flashback the memory when together with hyun soo. After that he take out a letter written by him a long ago. Letter which contains the love expression of feelings on hyun soo. Until today hyung jun still cannot give to women that he love. He did not have a brave and not confident to give to hyun soo. Even until now.

Hyung Jun: * hyun soo, you are my girl. Until now I can not forget. My heart is so full of pain and regret. saranghae * then he drop a tears down. Hyungjun didn't realize that there is someone who watching him right now. That is Kyujong. Kyujong suddenly went inside into his room and pat his shoulders from behind. Hyung jun quickly hide the letter and a photo. He turn around to his back towards kyujong. 

Kyujong: "Why are you? Eh? You crying?? "

Hyung Jun: "no I am not. I'm yawning, a lot of times...t..that makes me looks like I wanna cry and that why "

Kyujong suddenly look down on the ground below and see something on behind of the hyungjun feet. He bent down and took it. It's a picture!

Kyujong: "This is your pictures and hyun soo!" then, he look behind the image and there is a sentence written on it. The sentence is.... 'I love you forever Hyun Soo' .. Hyung jun quickly took back the photo. Kyujong so surprised.

Kyujong: "junnie .. you .. So, you love hyun soo? Really? Why dont you tell us? Hyun soo are now with ... " Then Hyungjun cuts his words and said "...with Jungmin. Yes. I know! Mianhae, I haven't told you all before. But now it's not important anymore. although I still love hyun soo, I want her along with Jungmin. Do not tell to anyone, especially Jungmin. I will be sad if Jungmin know this. Let Jungmin be with hyun soo. Because of hyun soo, Jungmin happy. If she was happy too, I'm quite happy as well "

After hearing the word from  hyung Jun, kyujong holding hyung Jun's hand>

Kyujong: "hyung Jun-aa, I was so proud of you. You don't need to worry. I will keep it secret for you. I won't tell anyone. Trust me "

Hyung Jun: "Komawo kyujong hyung"


~~~~~~

 

Jungmin: "Hyung junna. According to you, hyun soo is like what? "

Hyung Jun: "hmm well, cute, has a beautiful smile and eyes, and friendly. but...Waeyo? "

Jungmin: " nothing. Hyun soo desirable features that I like. Of course you too, right? "

Hyung jun just responded with a smile * Yes min, Hyun soo is my ideal type as well .*

They silent. Suddenly Jungmin’s phone rang and he answered.

Jungmin: "aa hyun soo .. huh? Oops! Mianhae. I forgot... Ok,... you just wait there okay? bye "

Jungmin hang-up and pat Hyung jun shoulder> " Jun, can you help me? Can you go to Hyun soo’s university and drive her home. "

Hyung Jun: "waeyo? Why not you? "

Jungmin: "err .. I have something to do. Please "after that Jungmin go somewhere leaving studio and him.

 

 

Hyun soo: "Jun oppa?"

Hyung Jun: "mianhae. Jungmin is busy now. Come on in. Let me send you back "

Hyun soo went inside to hyung jun’s car .. On the way, hyun soo saw mini shops there along the street.

Hyun soo: "Jun oppa, stop here. I want to buy some groceries for home, just in a few minute. "

Hyung Jun: "you want me to acompany you?"

Hyun soo: "it’s ok oppa. You just wait for me here okay?"

A few minutes later, and hyun soo back while carrying the purchased materials

Hyun soo: "tadaa ~" while hoilding something fluffy a brown dark color.

Hyung Jun: "wah ~ What is this? A doll? Kyeopta .. so this is the food you mean? "

Hyun soo: "haha ~ anni ..I lied. Actually I saw this dog in an animal shop. And this, my gift to oppa. Here. Oppa keep it carefully look after it for me. Arasseo? "She handed a thick furry dog ​​ to hyung Jun

Hyung Jun: "for me? Komawo .. I'll keep ya. Mm .. but should give it what name? Black? Anni .. ah! I call ‘Tong’(poo) "

Hyun soo: "MWO? Bad name "

Hyung Jun: "yeah right .. whats then? "

She just rising his shoulder as she dont have idea for giving name for the god and then she just take out a chocolate she bought and ate it.  

Hyung Jun: "Ya! Not for me? I want to eat choco ..." Hyung jun pout, suddenly he got an idea.

Hyung Jun: "Chocolate? Choco? Assa .. ya hyun soo-ss, we call it by name 'Choco', how? "

While she the dog. Hyun soo also agree with the name given by hyung Jun. They laughing together. Then, after sending home hyun soo, hyung Jun brought Choco to their dorm.  Then hyung jun told them about Hyunsoo gave him 'Choco'. He really happy. Before they go to sleep, Hyung jun and jungmin was watching the movie together. Jungmin’s phone rang, it was a call from hyun soo. But Jungmin not answer it. Hyung jun surprised by jungmin’s attitude that time. Because for what he know, Jungmin not act like that before.

Hyung Jun: * why min not anwer it? He used to be happy before if Hyun soo calling him. * seems different

Hyung jun was wondering with the jungmin changes. Then hyung jun asked "Min, the calling, it's Hyun soo,.. right?? Why don’t you answer? "

Jungmin: "not in mood. boring "

Hyung Jun: * bored? Tired of what? With hyunsoo? that impossible! .* Hyung Jun tried denying his expectations.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired-_-... will continue it... if I have free time hehe
Pls ignore my typo^^"