IWNC 7

I Will Not Be A Coward

Hyunsoo :" Saranghae Jungmin"

Suddenly, I felt there was someone grab my hand and pull me, to avoid me from being hit by a car. He continue to hug me tightly. I'm just like a doll. No move. Just....crying.

"Thank God! you're safe. Don’t worry, I'm here to protect you. Just cry on my shoulder. Realease your sadness "

It was hyung jun. He hugging me and rubbed my back to comfort me. 

~~~~~

<1 week after that night>
Recently Hyun soo always stay indoors only. Every night, Hyun joong came visiting her to cheer her up. A couple of night before, Jungmin had come and visit Hyunsoo. He just come and say farewell to hyun soo. They officially brokeup. Hyunsoo couldn't bearly to confront with everyone. She still cannot accept the fate that Jungmin just brokeup with her. After day by day, thank to hyungjun, Hyunsoo start to accept the fate and trying to forget for her own good. She also doesn't want to burden Hyungjun who always stay beside her. Otherthan that, she doesn't want her bother to wrry about her condition. After a while, she back to normal. 

After a month, SS501 back to their busy schedule. SS501 having concert at Japan. At backstage, before they start the concert, Jungmin approach Hyungjun. Hyungjun fixing his hair and Jungmin give him a water.

Jungmin: "hyungjun, from what I see, you meet with Hyunsoo alot lately?" 
Hyung Jun: "ya .. why do you care about it now?" 
Jungmin: "mm .. I think you should continue to always beside her. You.....don’t have a feeling about her? " Hyungjun just silent.
Hyung Jun * yes min, I still love her even until the end of my life * 
Jungmin: "I think you are suitable for her. We're not together anymore. If you....do love her, please take care of her. And I want you to be happy too," Jungmin put his arms around him. "rather than you're single like this "

The concert end and they back to Korea. As they arrived in Korea, Hyungjun went to Hyunsoo's house and give her souvenir. They met more often than before. Once when Hyungjun asked Hyunsoo out , he dcide to tell her about his feelling. After he feel confident, he make confession after he send her home. Hyunsoo surprised by al of the sudden Hyungjun said he love her. Eventhough she already brokeup with Jungmin but inside her heart, she still love Jungmin. Hyunsoo not ready to accpet Hyungjun's love but she not reject him too. She asked Hyungjun to give her some time. Ofcause Hyungjun understand her but Hyungjun really sure that Hyunsoo will open her heart for him.
 
During  after SS501 finished took photoshoot for certain top-magazinethey went to other cities to attend a charity event. In their way to destiny, SS501 fall asleep except Jungmin and hyung Jun. Jungmin brokedown the silent and ask Hyungjun who sit beside him.
Jungmin: "how are you with .... hyun soo? " 
Hyung Jun: "do need tell you?" 
Jungmin: "Ya!" He give hyungjun a little smack on his arm. 
Hyung Jun: "okay i’ll tell you. .. I already told about my feelings to her " 
Jungmin: "You did? See~ I'm already quite sure you will fall in love with her. She accept it? " 
Hyung Jun: "I give her time. Maybe she does not forget about ‘that happened’ yet. but, I'm still waiting for her. You and gyuri? " 
Jungmin: “mm okay " Jungmin smile, look down and turned toward the car window. All of a sudden there was heavy rain.
Hyung Jun: "wah ~ as i expected. Now it’s rain " 
Jungmin: "why?" 
Hyung Jun: "... we’re SS501 Namja caller of rain. You do not remember who we are? Mal forgetful " 
Jungmin: "I know" * the caller of rain? I remember when hyun soo ever said that to me before* He shook his head lightly.. * Oh no! I have to forget her for hyung jun sake *.... 

Not long enough after the day he confess to Hyunsoo, she call Hyungjun and said that she accept his love and she's ready. Well indeed, ofcause Hyungjun was so happy and excited. On the same day, Hyungjun was rushing to Hyunsoo's house and give her a hug.

Now they officially as couple. The day after that, Hyungjun and Hyunsoo have a date at Busan beach. They have picnic together and walking  just two of them. Luckyly, only a few local was there and no one recognize him as idol. Hyungjun will do everything to make Hyunsoo to forget about Jungmin. During they're walking on the beach, Hyunsoo step on sharp stone and she's hurt due to she's not wearing slipper.

Hyunsoo: "Ouch!" Hyungjun hold her hand and help her to sit.
Hyung Jun: "Gwenchana?" 
Hyun soo: "Gwenchana. Just a little bit hurt " Hyungjun tookout his handkerchief and wrapping her wound. He chuckle

Hyunsoo: "wae?"
Hyungjun: "Anniyaa~ you just ... Pabo"
Hyunsoo: "yaa~oppa"
Hyung Jun: "heheh arraseo~ you're pabo but yet, cute! Next time you have to wear slipper. Get it?"
Hyunsoo smilling at hi and nodding.
Hyungjun: "Good, your feet didn’t hurt so much now"  He took the slippers from Hyunsoo and put the slippers back to hyun soo, that moment, she remembered the moment when Jungmin gave her shoes before. Hyunsoo's eyes on Hyungjun but blank. She's remember Jungmin and with the feeling which she not understand either. 
Hyunsoo *Am I ...still love Jungmin? Oh God, how I can forget him* Hyungjun headup and looking at Hyunsoo.

Hyung Jun: "hyun soo, are you okay?" 
Hyunsoo then realized and trying to stand up.

Hyun soo: "mmm ..let's go home"  

~~~~~


SS501 getting ready to go to next schedule to attend a 'variety show', while Hyungjun in the kitchen singing alone and cooking omelet. Jungmin appear and flinging pebbles from behind the ear hyung jun> 
Jungmin: "You're excited, wae? " 
Hyung June "hehe hyun soo has accepted me! " Jungmin just paused by his answer.
Jungmin: "ah .. chukae " Jungmin wacthing Hyungjun was humming. He was so happy. Then Jungmin back to his room.

Jungmin POV: 
I'm away from Hyungjun and go inside to my room. *Jungmin, congratulations. Finally you you can be with a woman you love.. you should be happy * All of a sudden I can feel my tears are falling on my cheek. I sit on my bed. I took out my wallet and look at Hyunsoo's picture.



.... Flashback ... 

I just back to the hostel. I come in and there was no one in the living room
* where they all? *
And then I go to my room, suddenly heard the sound of kyujong voice coming from hyung jun bedroom
* ow, they were here. I should go to their room* I see the door are not close and it just abit lightly open. I was about to go inside but I just stood there behind the door. I saw from a far. Hyujong was standing not far from me and his back facing me so he will not see me here. I saw kyujong holding up a photo. The person in that photo is...hyun soo
* eh? Is this picture of hyun soo? * The next one was really surprise me. I just heard, Hyungjun also love Hyunsoo.
* What? Hyung jun love hyun soo?* I also heard that Hyunjun love Hyunsoo a long time ago before Hyunsoo and me couple. *So thats mean, Hyungjun was the first one who love Hyunsoo but I am the one who took her from him. Am I being so selfish?*
Then I slowly going outside to corridor and taking some fresh air. I just can't believe what I just heard
*Huh ~Hyung Jun, paboya! Why you not tell me from the first place? If I knew, I will definitely not stealing Hyunsoo from you. Oh God, why we falling in love to same person?!  Well, I think I should do something. I will make hyung jun become hyun soo's boyfriend. I am sure, hyung jun would be happy and......hyun soo too.* 

... Flashback end ... 

* Hyun soo mianhae. I don't deserve having you. However, I still love you .*