IWNC 3

I Will Not Be A Coward

< On next morning, the SS501 has a plan to attend the interview on television. Then from the afternoon till night, they will not have schedules. So, they have the time to relax. >

 

Jungmin POV :

*finally, I have the time and not busy. I should invite Hyun soo to go out. I should call her now.+

Ring ~

Hyun soo: "yes min oppa?"

Jung min: "eerr hyun soo, you have the time right now until later tonight?"

Hyun soo: "Nae .. waeyo? "

Jung mean: "you get ready now. Because, I want to take you for a walk. Let’s hangout together. Just the two of us. You want it? "

Hyun soo: "hmm .. good .. See you later. "

Jungmin: "OK, I'll pick you up at 3pm. See you later. "

*Yes! I need to get ready now. I can not wait to see hyun soo later. I went to my room to change clothing. I put on my clothes with white colour T-shirt. For what I know, hyun soo just love the color white.*

 

Jungmin happy as he set himself while singing alone in his room " ~say my love When you see my heart ~..."

 Hyun joong went into his room.

 Hyun joong: "Well, you seems happy, you are so smart today. Where you going to? "

Jungmin only reply with his sweet smile.

Hyun joong, "or, you have an a date with someone? who? "

Jungmin: * with your sweet dongsaeng hehehe ^ ^ * said him with his cheerful heart. "EMM with.... Oops I'm late now! . I gotta go. Bye! "

Jungmin left hyun joong behind

Hyun joong: "huh? jungmin? Aigoo ~”

Hyung Jun suddenly appeared and look at Jungmin who just went out.

Hyung Jun: "hyung, where he going?"

Hyun joong: "I do not know, it seems like he went quietly to date with someone"

Hyung Jun: "maybe ... with .. (Voice getting smaller) hyun soo? "

Hyun joong "with whom?"

Hyung Jun: "ye? anni "* min, I know, you go meet with soo hyun. Go.., you can do it. Hope you have fun *

 

Hyun Soo POV:
* I'm glad that Jungmin ask me out today. Although this is not the first time Jungmin and I go out together, but I'm very excited .* 

 I wearing a feminen blue top and dot pattern shirt and white skirt till to the knee.

Your dress like this
While i gussy up infront of the mirror stylish. There is a car horn sounds at the front of my house. I open the curtains at the window, I see Jungmin out of his car.

* Wah, Jungmin looks handsome. Omo? He wear white shirts? Hehehe. I better quick now *

after I wear high heels, I opened the door and walking slowly toward him. We smile to each other * Wah really charming smile * ^ ^

 

Jungmin POV:

Hyun soo is finally in front of me right now. I really miss her, a sweet and cheerful smile makes me feel excited now.

*I wish, maybe she and I are meant to be? *

I’m smiling and  I see that she’s now walking slowly infront of me, stunned, beautiful hair, the wind softly blowing her long curls. 

 

Hyun soo POV:
I walked to Jungmin. 

I'm about to greet him but suddenly,.....

Hyun soo: "hi jung .... AAAH!"

I tripped an fell.

* Ouch! Hurt!. I regret wearing are very high-heeled shoes*

Jungmin come to me & help me up.

Jungmin: "hyun soo! Gwenchana? Your feet hurt? Let me help. " Jungmin hold my hand and help me to get up again. My face turind red as Im so embarassing infront of him

Jungmin: "how? You can move?? "

Hyun soo: "it just a little bit pain, but my nose.., hit the cement."

Jungmin: * how cute* "hehe why do you wear shoes this high?"  while he was pat my head

Hyun soo: "I wear this so I get to your ideal height. You are so tall and I... because I .. " 

Jungmin: "you're cute. Hehe now.. no need for you to do it again just because of that. Look at you. You're  not usually wear shoes that high heel. Ok now, lets go " Jungmin open the car door for me.


Jungmin then help me to get in the car.

Jungmin: “ow yeah I forgot! wait.”  Jungmin take something from the back seat. It’s a bunch of roses and orchids with a three-color

Jungmin:” This is for you.”

Hyun soo: "wah ~ while I smell the flower that he gave " komawopta Jungmin. "

Jungmin: "dae .. cheomaneyo .. "

Hyun soo: "but why you gave me this?"

Jungmin: "You will know later" he said with a smile.

Hyun soo: * will know about what? Jungmin so mystery * "oppa, are we going anywhere? You not afraid if your fans notice you later? "

Jungmin: "If about that, don’t worry. Because, I will wear mask and cap "

 

Jungmin and soo hyun walked along the mall, then, they see the movie. Jungmin disguise really works. No one knew and notice him. 

 

 

Hyun joong: “Aigoo ~ where my donsaeng? I even had a phone call from her but no answer.

Then he saw Hyung jun was sitting on his side

Hyung Jun: "why  hyung?"

Hyun joong: "My donsaeng,  She not answer my calling. Where she is now? "

Young Saeng appeared and sat with them

Young saeng: "Where Jungmin?  I did not see him. Gone just like that. "

Hyun joong: "Jungmin seems to go for a date."

Young saeng: "jeongmal? No wonder .. hey junnie, you so quiet, wae?

Hyung Jun: "a? Not .. nothing "  * They are together now? Do they already? .. aish! I should be happy now for Jungmin.*