IWNC 4

I Will Not Be A Coward

-Back to Jungmin & Hyun-soo-

So many things they have bought

Jungmin: "hyun soo?"

Hyun soo: "hmm?"

Jungmin: "shall we go to the restaurant now? I'm hungry. "

Hyun soo: "restaurant?  you need to open your mask to eat. Are you sure? Later fans or paparazzi will know, how? "

Jungmin: "don’t worry, I already booked a while ago, the VIP room just for us. So, no one else will know. "

Hyun soo "its good then."

 

Hyun soo POV:
*It seems like, Jungmin already been planned carefully about our appointment today .*

After 10 minute Jungmin car ride, we reached the place where jungmin mentioned the restaurant earlier. That restaurant looks luxury. Jungmin book the vip room from the second floor so we went there.

Hyun soo :* wah! This place is really perfect for couples * Jungmin then pull a chair for me to sit.  




*Jungmin really romantic hehe*  After we sat down, the waitress comes to bring out the food for us.

*eh? Food arrived?  We’re not call for order yet *

my face surprised and confuse on that time.

Jung min: "Waeyo? Never see this kind of food anyway? "

Hyun soo: "anni oppa .. but, ... we haven’t order it right?? it's so many! "

Jungmin: "This is my order. I ordered when I booked this place. Don’t worry. I'll pay ‘cause I'm rich right? " *he bust out*

As Jungmin and I start our dinner. The pianist come and do piano performance for us while we still eating. After we finished, we enjoy a dessert of chocolate ice cream with blueberry and strawberry fruit. While I enjoy ice cream, I realized that Jungmin now watching me .

Hyun soo: "waeyo oppa? Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want my ice cream? "

Jungmin:  he smiles "anni, errmm ..hyun soo, you wait for a while. I have a little thing " Then he stand up.

Hyun soo: "oppa where were you going? "

Jungmin: "Don’t worry. I will be back shortly. Don’t go anywhere "

Jungmin leave me alone. While waiting, I continued eating the my ice cream and looking at the beauty of the night in seoul on the edge jendella)

....... 15 minutes .......

Jungmin come back. After that, we left the restaurant and back to Jungmin car. Then he start to speak.

Jungmin: "before I send you back, can we go to Han river?"

Hyun soo: "okay" I nodding.

After we get to the place, we walk. Jungmin are now not wearing masks. Just wear a white cap and glasses(not sunglasses). Now i’m watching him * with the lighting on the street, make him more glowing on his face, wah he’s so handsome*

Jungmin: "weayo? I know that i’m that handsome and you should not looking at me like that" His words like awake me dreaming about his face and I looked away to another. Because I'm shy.

Hyun soo: "a.. .. A. .. anni" My face suddenly red. Then I start to speak another topic. "oppa, why not wearing masks?"

Jungmin: "I don't think it necessary anymore,.. for now. Those who were here would not know. You see around. 

I see around us. Many people who come here are couple. And also a couples bring their children

*OMG! I didn't expect  that I come here.... with Jungmin!! . ..*  Im smiling alone

Jungmin: "waeyo?"

I shake my head but still smiling. * ouch!  My feet is tired * Jungmin then grab my arms.

Jungmin: "Come on we sat there, have relaxing" 

*I think Jungmin know about feet. Well, my feet really hurt now. high heels. I never gonna wear this again!*

Jungmin seated beside my left and We start talking again, joking and laughing together.

*Jungmin really makes my day *

When I talked too humble, Jungmin not hear me eventhoungh his eyes on me. When I asked why, he suddenly move his face towards to my face.

*what he going to do??!! Want to .... want to kiss me?!! *

My heart beat faster. But then, I see there are somepeople who walking,they watching us. I'm shy and I hit my head on his head  to avoid him to continue it)

Jungmin: "aaw! Why you do that??!! "

Hyun soo, "pab .. paboya! Other people looking at us! "

Jungmin was just smiling because my actions just now.

Jungmin: "hyun soo"

Hyun soo: "hmm?" with my face still red because of what happen just now.

Jungmin: "You wait for as sec. Don’t go everywhere "

I was about to ask but Jungmin left me very quickly.

* again? Where he going? *

Less than 5 minutes, Jungmin is back. He brings a box. Standing in front of me, then he knelt down in front of me. His action move seemed to want to proposed. I just be quiet and surprised. I'm waiting for what the next action Jungmin wants to do. All of a sudden he held my legs and open my shoes.

Hyun soo: "oppa, wae?"

Jungmin: "I hope, you accept this" He bring out the box he carry and open it.  It's a pair of a white low heels.



It's simple and not too high. It's cute! Jungmin put shoes on my feet. Out situation like that are really romantic. It was like I am a princess Cinderella who lost one pair shoe and the prince charming comes to give a new shoes with his sincere heart. I just smiling & I am really touched what he did it to me.

Jungmin: "I hope you like this shoe." He told me while he pull my hand to stand up.

Jungmin " With these shoes, you will not feel pain again, or fall while walking "

I looked Jungmin. 

Hyun soo: "komawo oppa" I hold his hand. I am very grateful to have him

 

Jungmin POV:

I'm glad that hyun soo like my gift. I don’t want her to hurt it again when wearing high-heel. No! Never!

Jung min: "Nae, Anytime."

Hyun soo: "I will always wear this. Try not to lost it and will not fall injured again "

 now I look at her face

* hyun soo, I don’t want you hurt again. If you're even the injured eve just a bit, my heart can feeling the pain. Because I love you soo hyun *

Hyun soo: "Nae? Oppa say something just now? "

Jungmin: "MWO? A.. Anni .. I didn't say anything at all "* wah! it's like she can hear what my heart saying? ..*

Suddenly it's raining unexpectedly on that time. More heavy rain. We both have to run gpo back to car but it's far enough. Until we found a phone booth and go inside which can only fit for two people.

Hyun soo: "it’s raining. I should bring an umbrella. My expectation become true, it will rain today "

Jungmin: " your expection come into reality. How would you know it will rain? "

I looked Hyun soo and she looked me

Hyun soo: "hello~ oppa SS501 Namja right? .. SS501 as Caller rain. Now it is raining here because oppa is here "

Jung min:

I chuckle with her reasons. All of a sudden, we hear the lightning and thunder. The sound make hyun soo suddenly hugged me  because she afraid. Although I am a man, but I'm also afraid of lightning and thunder because it's very loud. But I must bear with it, to protect hyun soo. After she realize that she hugged me, then he push me away but ...I don't know..should I feel lucky or not....

because.....

our necklace tied together!!

Now, our face really close together. Until we can feel the breath. In that situation ehilr my face was so close to her face, I evcan smell the perfume of hyun soo which is so sweet. And, seeing hyun soo’s eye  is so pretty and lovely. By looking to each other, eye to eye. Then, I saw her small lips and soft like a red cerry. Makes my heart beats faster. I toward my head to her again. She just standing still. I move my lips to her soft lips. I gave her a kiss. We are kissing. Our fear had been lost. Like we only two of our world. Then she released the kiss and she low her head. I held her neck with both hands. She looked at me.

Jungmin: "hyun soo, I want to say  this to you for a long time.... Saranghaeyo "I look at her with hope that she will accept my love. Then she smiling.

Hyun soo: "oppa, I am not going out with you if I don't love like what we did today. Thats mean,  Nadu....saranghae oppa "

Think how happy I am after hear the answer. Never thought that she also feels the same feelings to me. I hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss again.

 

Hyun soo POV:

Jungmin said his love for me. I was so touched and happy because I also love Jungmin. The rain is stop now. Jungmin sending me home. Time passed so quickly. Jungmin sent me up in front of my door. Before he returned, he give a soft kiss on my forehead.

--- 5 minutes later ---

before I sleep, I take bunch of flowers that Jungmin gave earlier. Suddenly my phone rang. it's Jungmin name shown on the phone screen. I anwer it.

Jungmin: "hello my Cinderella. Why you not sleep yet? What you doing? "

Hyun soo: "not yet .. Now I holding this flower you gave today. Komawo my prince "

Jungmin: "Nae .. you do not want to know the meaning of each flower is it? "

Hyun soo: "What is it?"

Jungmin: "lily white means love and that I gave my heart is pure and honest to you. Red rose means my heart only one just for you. Pink roses that will hopefully  both of us through a lot of beautiful memories. Saranghae hyun soo my love "

Hyun soo: "saranghae" * it is very romantic. *

Jungmin: "OK. You go to sleep. I also want to sleep. I hope to see you in a dream. Hehe .. good night my Cinderella "

Hyun soo: "bye my prince"

 

 

Hyung jun POV:

I, kyujong and young saeng already woke up. Except hyun joong and Jungmin. Two of this dude are difficult to wake. After I finished cleaning myself, I went to the kitchen to take a carrot to awake Jungmin. It is my duty to wake my hyung. I went to his room. When I reached there, I opened the door, I see no Jungmin on his bed.

* where is mal? Last night he did not back home? *

I call the young saeng when he was still in the room.

Hyung Jun: "young saeng hyung! Where’s Jungmin? He is not in his room "

Young Saeng coming out of his room and saw the room beside Jungmin. Kyujong suddenly appear in the living room and calling both of us.

Kyujong: "young saeng hyung! Junnie! Jungmin is here! "

Young saeng and I go inside and see Jungmin,.... he was sitting on the couch.... and smiling.

Young saeng "min, you wake up early today"

Jungmin just smiled as he hugging his pillow. We were sitting beside Jungmin. I hold his shoulder.

Hyung Jun: "ya min, why you smiling like that? You are very happy this morning "

Kyujong: "Do have a good dream?"

Jungmin: "Nae .. a very beautiful dream. You know, now that I'm in love with  hyun joong hyung dongsaeng "

Kyujong: "his dongsaeng? Hyun soo ...? "

Young saeng: "jeongmal? Chukae!!! .. since when? "

Jungmin: "yesterday........ Junnie, why are you quiet? You do not happy? Are you get ill? "

Hyung Jun: "MWO? Anni .. chukae min. I hope you're happy with hyun soo "

* Min, although I'm sad now , the woman I love is your yeojachingu now. But what I hope, you will always be happy like now *


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay~! I'll try continue this tomorrow^-^