I Will Not Be A Coward Part 1

I Will Not Be A Coward

 

...~ Show me your eyes and give you my love.

Nan niga johungol love you forever. Come to my heart.

Listen my song for you.. boyojulke nol hyanghan mam gobeghalke

Gudemane wangjarangol~...

 

Hyun Joong: “Thank you for being with us in this wonderful weekend. We are honoured and happy. We, SS501 always be with you Triple’S”

SS501: Good night Triple’S! See you again, Saranghameeda!

 

 

Hyungjun: "aaaa ~ i am so tired hyung (the leader), I'm hungry "

Jungmin: "okay, let me cook tonight"

Hyungjun: "Min, let me help you, so that we will cook quickly."

Jungmin: "no need. You're not a great in cooking. Just know only cook instant noodles. "

Hyung Jun: "I could not bear it anymore, Im hungry."

Hyungjun: * wah! There is pizza. Just put this in the oven. I take it* he said in his heart while smiling >

Jungmin: "junnie, you want to cook that pizza? Let me ... "

Hyungjun: "A.. A.. do not tell me what to do. Because I know what I'm going to do. It’s easy”

 

 

<3 minutes later> 

Jungmin POV: * I better go into the kitchen. Maybe the water had probably been heat .*

 * Omo!! It’s high temperature! Pizza at this temperature just turning to black colors just like my stockings!!! * ^ ^

Jungmin: "Ya! Junnie, go faster to change the temperature down. If not it will be ... "

.... Will explode-_- < jungmin continue his word>

Hyung joong: "Ya! What you both doing until the electricity was cut off? "< both of them heard Hyun Joong was yelling from the living room>

Hyung jun: "Oops! Min, what should I do? "

Jungmin: "you told me to not tell you what to do just know "

*end*

 

Young Saeng: "Min, you're cooking spagetti , is it completed yet?"

Kyu Jung: "I was so hungry ."

Jungmin: "If not because of naughty magnae junnie,  my cooking would completed. In this darkness it is hard to me to cook. "

Hungjun: “mianhae"

Hyun joong: "Never mind. Go come with me go to my home. My parents not at home now(around seol). They are in our home in hometown. Only my sister who lives there. Hurry. "

Hyungjun, "jeongmal? Yes! Let us go there" ^ _ ^

 

 

Hyung Jun POV:

(This is the time that I look forward to. I smile alone while my eyes looking around.)

* Where she is now? * (All of a sudden there was a cute feminine girl, just coming in to the house. Her height 160cm, fair-skinned, have dimple, wear long-sleeved gray shirt, carrying the plastic bag. This is my girl that I’ve been waiting. His name is Hyun Soo, Hyun Joon Hyung sister. I miss her. I haven’t tell her about my feeling. I love her since we’re so close together. Nobody knows about this including the members. I will express my love for her after this. She smiled and greeted us friendly to all of us.)

*end*

 

Hyun Soo: "Mianhae” “I had to buy some groceries for us to cook tonight. Sorry for long waiting for me "

Jungmin: "you are back! Hehe not long at all. Come, let me help you with this stuff. Junnie, come follow me to kitchen

 Hyun joong: “ya! Kim Hyun Soo!, next times don’t go out alone at night like this again, understand? "

Hyunsoo: "arasso oppa. "

 

Jungmin: "Junnie, try this one?"

Hyungjun: "I dont want to, you'll know I do not like vegetables"

Jungmin: "Ya! .. You must eat vegetables for your health"

Jungmin: "otteyo?(how?)"

Hyungjun: "eemmm .. Basta!(delicious!)"

Hyuh soo: "wah ~ joong oppa, min and junnie oppa really like the new couples marriage. Hehehe "

Hyungjun: "hyun soo-ah, if I were a woman, I would not want to be a jungmin’s wife. You want to know why? Because .. If sleeping beside to Jungmin, my body would getting hurt be hit by mal (Jungmin) "

Hyungjun: "aaww!!"

Jungmin: "Ya! You mock me huh?  I'm more romantic and clever, good cooker better than you "

Hyung Jun:"Hyung, mal hit me"

 

 

Hyun Soo POV:

Haha .. they are funny. I love it when joong oppa bring them home. Yes, As Jungmin said about him, Jungmin really romantic person. I admit that. Hyung jun behavior he was really cute.

*end*

 

Hyung jun POV:

I look around when I relize Kyujong was gone. Aa.. Kyujong is gone now. Just me and hyun soo. This is my chance to tell her about my feelings.

*end*

 

Will going to tell hyunsoo? Have enough brave to tell her about his feeling? ..

 

 

...continue...

 

 

 

Sorry for my english. This is my first time I wrote a fanfics^^, Please do comment ok?