Sleep Paralysis Part 2

QuinSpire One High School (퀸-스파엘 원 고등학교)

Back to the early 13th century.

Hwayoung was in the church of Nunnington. Praying for forgiveness and help from the God.

"Dear, God. I need protection, give me strength to take all the pain that would come to me. I'm praying for my life. I want to survive. Lord, if you could hear me please give me a sign."

A bell rang...

"Dear, young lady. What have bothering you this time?" A very old man, the Father came to talk to Hwayoung.

"Dear, Father. I always had a strange vision about my life. Is it a sign of my death?" Hwayoung asked.

The Father sat down and looking up to the statue of Jesus, "Vision doesn't always right, young lady. Don't get trap in your own vision. It might be false."

Hwayoung looked down and had a thought about it, "Well, thank you, Father." she smiled and walked to the front door of the church. about 4 steps ahead, she stopped. She thought that she had something to ask the Father but as she turned around, the Father had gone. She was in shocked. She tried to comfort herself from being panic, and expelled the fear inside her then just walked out of the church.

It was early in the evening, but not many of people are around the village. Hwayoung was headed back to the castle but she entered the wrong path to the forest. She didn't realized it at  first since the way looked just the same until she realized that she stood infront of the dragon lake.

She's in disbelieved. She knows something bad would happened if she came to the dragon's lake. She ran fast as she could, not to wake the dragon up. But unfortunately, her strong gasp and the sound of footsteps awake the dragon. The black dragon with red eyes appeared from acrossed the sea and flew away try to catch Hwayoung. Hwayoung kept on running for her life, as her legs started to feel so weak. She tried to reach a cave in front but she couldn't and fell to the ground. The dragon blew a fire out of his mouth to attack Hwayoung, she screamed. "God, help!!!"

A red fire suddenly turned blue, something shone, Hwayoung just could blocked her sight with her arm.

A human voice appeared...

"Apelarea la Duhul Sfânt, vă rugăm luat acest spirit rău de blestemul de foc. În numele lui Dumnezeu, am cerut o favoare decent pentru a sparge acest blestem de dragul de viață care nu ar trebui să se sacrifice!" [romanian language.]

[ Translation; "Calling for the holy spirit, please took away this evil spirit of the curse of fire. In the name of God, I asked for a decent favor to break this curse for the sake of life that should not be sacrifice!"]

Location: The House of Queen

Time: 0300hours.

Hwayoung was surrounded by her members. She stiffed. She couldn't speak and she was sweating much, her body temperature was so high. She could only open her a eyes a little but her sight still blurry.

Jiyeon hold Hwayoung's hand and caressed her hair, "She seems so weak. Is there any cure?" she looked at Danee.

"Well, about that. I don't even know." She sighed.

"Now what the hell are we gonna do?! We couldn't just stay here and watch our members die! And I don't want to die!!" Eunjung slowly got upset.

Qri tried to calm her down, "Calm down, Eunjung..."

Boram continued, "I'm scared too... But I believed there must be a way."

"Every sickness has it cure... It must be hidden somewhere." Hyomin added.

Ahreum tried to console them with saying, "Luckily Hyomin could help us on breaking the spell, otherwise... she could die in there."

"Yesterday it's Hyomin, and today it's Hwayoung and after this..."

Everyone turned to look at each other.

Jiyeon finished Soyeon's sentence, "Who is it gonna be?"

They were all silenced.

Just then, someone knocked on the door. They were all looking straight to the front door.

"Who would have came here so late?"-Jiyeon.

"Maybe... the boys?" Qri looked at Jiyeon.

Hyomin bravely walked to the door and opened it slowly.

"What take you so long to open it?!" Woohyun seems like he had seen a ghost along with the others at the back.

Hyomin blinked, "W-what is up with you guys?"

The boys just came inside while gasping for air. Hyomin closed and locked the door.

The others also curious.

"What happened to you guys?" Jiyeon asked in worried.

"We don't even know but it feels like there's something in our house!" Sungyeol explained.

"Can we just stay here?" Hoya asked, making a sad face.

Dongwoo looking around for Hwayoung, "Where's Hwayoung...?"

Qri carefully said, "About that... she's in a very bad condition now..."

The boys were shocked. They were all came to the living room to see Hwayoung who just lied down on the couch. They sat around in a group and the girls explained everything to them.

"It did happened to me once. But not here though. I think she'll be okay by tomorrow morning. Just let her rest." Myungsoo calmly said.

They were all feel a little relieved to hear it come from the most trusted member, Myungsoo.

"That's glad to hear." Dongwoo said as he wipe Hwayoung's face gently with a towel.

"For now let's just all take a rest and sleep okay?" Jiyeon said to all her members.

They were all agreed.

[0430 hours.]

Only Myungsoo still could not sleep. He goes to the couch where Hwayoung lied, and hold her hand.

Jiyeon who was slowly awake, saw it. But she couldn't hear anything since she lied a little far from the couch. She just stay silent and watched. She whispered to herself, What is he doing... And why am I feeling different? What's with my feeling? I can't stand looking at Myungsoo holding Hwayoung's hand. What is wrong with me? It's... weird. I never see this side of Myungsoo.

She turned her body to the opposite side and shut her eyes.

I remembered the first time Myungsoo held my hand. He helped me to get up when I fell to the ground as we were playing soccer together with the members. He also taught me a lot of things I never know. He always being so kind to everyone but sometimes he is cold. But he never being mad to me. He's a caring and lovely person. I wonder why he never had a girlfriend. Is he too innocents? Or is he in love with someone that he couldn't be with?

I'm sure had a lot of things in my mind. And the most is about, why does this things must happened to me and my friends?

I grabbed my pillow tight and hold my tears.