T-FINITE

QuinSpire One High School (퀸-스파엘 원 고등학교)
 

JIYEON

“KRIIING~~~!!” Okay, so my crazaay-alarm-clock has start to nag on me! Means, I have to wake up and go to school. But I’m lazy to wake up now. So, I covered my ear with my awesome bunny pillow and throw the alarm right to my damn wall. It broke. Huh, it’s working! I go back to sleep. But then. . .

 

Door knocked, “Honey, wake up now!! Or you gonna be late for school, dear!!!” Urghh, yup. That’s my mom. “I’ll be get up in a minute!!” I yelled back. My eyes still sleepy and I go back to sleep.

1 HOUR LATER . . .

 

“Ho. . .!!” I cursed after saw the clock on my I-phone. “Eight?!” I rushed to the toilet and have a quick shower. The bathroom was a mess but I don’t care! I just go back into my room and dress-up! “Cool, I look like Avril Lavigne! Oh yeah, I’m rock!” I posed a little in front of the mirror and grab my bag then ran downstairs. “Dear, take a breakfast before you . . .” My mom said while looking at me with weird face then she’s gone mad. “I told you not to wear something like that!” She scolded me while I was busy grabbing my pancake and put it into my mouth. “I’m late, BYE!!”

 

“You never listen to me!” My mom yelled at me who running to the front door. I went to school with my car.

 

(Lovey-Dovey by T-ara as background music)

 

In School, I meet up with my gang in the class. I thought there’s a teacher already in the class and teaching my classmates. But, I just saw all the student in my class doing what they always does. “Hey, where’s the terrible crazy old woman?” I asked Eunjung, which is one of my best friends. “Well, I don’t know. I guess she was afraid to come here since she got flour all over her face, last week!” We all laugh at Eunjung’s joke. “It’s all, your fault!” Qri said to her boyfriend, Sungyeol and glares. Sungyeol laughed, “Well, it’s an accident. Unfortunately, the flour that I wanna throw at Myungsoo’s face was avoided by him and bump!

Then there it was, on Mrs. Kim’s face! Hahahaha!!”

 

“Stupid Yeollie, but that was awesome, dude!” Hoya said while pat the shoulder of the most proud naughty kiddo named Sungyeol. Myungsoo heard them and just shakes his head. Boram which is our cutest and smallest member in our gang ran into the class. “Guys!!!” We’re all shocked and looked at her. “What’s wrong?” Hyomin asked. Hyomin is the most genius girl between us. “Principal. He called us. I mean all our members!” Boram answered. I thought for a while and worried if something bad might happen. “Let’s go guys.” I walked along with all my members to the Principal’s room.

 

In the room. All of us, united in that room. The guys are the Infinite and girls are T-ara. We called our self, T-finite. Every teacher in here, hate us. And some students also hate us. Even we always got scolded by all the teachers, but we’re still with our own attitude. We never change and we always do what we want. Sometimes, we did feel like we rule this school. Oh yeah I know it’s awesome! Okay, now it’s time to hear a speech from this busybody old man!

 

“Fourteen students, famous with their unacceptable attitudes! Fourteen students who we all hate and I really had enough with you all!” His voices keep rising because he can’t stand it. He’s upset. Really upset right now. “Weew~” I sighed lightly. He heard it. “Yes, Miss Park Jiyeon?! You got anything to say?” He looked at me in disguised. “Well, nothing. Just keep on going.” I gave him a fake smile. “Thank you. Well, I need to talk to all of your parents. And that would be, TOMORROW.”

 

During the recess, we all, T-finite having a meeting at a place where we always hang out when it’s recess time. At the old class which we turned it into Club of T-Finite.

 

“Called our parent? Yeah, like my Dad gonna come!” Sunggyu said while laughing. Hwayoung sat beside him.

 

“Don’t you guys worried?” She said.

 

“About what?” Woohyun asked.

 

“Well, he could just expel us all!” Soyeon continued.

 

“Agreed!” Dongwoo and Sungjong said.

 

“Hey, all let’s calm down first.” Myungsoo come to them and talked. “We’ll see what will happen to us. It’s could be good or . . .”

Sungyeol approached them too and put his arm on Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Could be bad.”

 

Eunjung crossed her arms and think, “We can just be cool. But if it’s bad, what will be our plan?”

 

“Think hard for it after we know what will happen to us.” Hyomin answered after she closed her English book.

 

Qri said something to me, “Hey Jiyeon, what were you thinking?” She turned her head to me and also the others.

 

I’m still staring outside the window, crossed my arms and thinking of nothing at all. Just peace. The other turned their face to me after heard no answer from me. Some of them started to worry, because I looked a little different.

 

“Jiyeoni, you okay?” Myungsoo asked. But I still didn’t answer. Eunjung came to me and pat my shoulder.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” She asked with a worried feeling.

 

I came to the front of the class and say, “No matter what happen to us, we’ll have to stick together and always holding on each other hands! If it is something bad, don’t worry about it, because it will make us stronger. I hope there’s no betrayer in this gang. Once you betrayed, you’re OUT. Got that?”

 

They all listened and said, “Got it, Captain!” They called me Captain? Oh yeah, forgot to tell you all that I’m the leader of T-Finite this year, 2012. Cool huh? Every year, we changed our leader.

 

“Long-life Jiyeon!” Sungyeol cried with a proud face.

 

We all laugh at his action. “You’re such a kiddo!” Qri said and kissed his lips deeply.

Dongwoo threw his pen to Sungyeol’s chest and and Qri, “Go get a room, you both!

They all laugh again. Sungyeol pulled Qri’s waist and make her fall into his lap, “Sure!” He said eagerly. “Yaah~” Qri giggled and hit Sungyeol’s chest lightly.

 

I smiled lightly then turned my head to Myungsoo. Watching him, what he’s up to. And as usual, he’s looking out the window again. I always wonder what he’s thinking about. He never shared his real feelings and problem to me. I don’t understand. But he looked so close with the other. Ah, never mind. Let me just enjoy another of this girls and boys jokes.