WELCOME, NEWBIES

QuinSpire One High School (퀸-스파엘 원 고등학교)

 

This school, in the outside, yeah it’s ugly. But hey, there’s a phrase which saying that ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’, right?! Well, this school in the inside was so great!! Like a 5 star hotel! I mean, it’s better than Shinhwa! Whoa~ So many antique things around here. And the furniture, like in a great-big-mansion! Oh my god! I love this school! 
 
As we walked in, we just wowed. The students looked damn cute and hot! The girls, yeah well of course pretty hot too but whatever! We need to find our room now! A 6 group of guys come toward us. We stopped as they were right in front of us. 
 
“Hello! You guys must be the newbie right?” He smiled as we nodded and smiled back. “Hi, I’m Suho. I’m the Student President’s Assistant which made me a senior for you all. And also meet my members over here.”-he said.
 
“Oh, okay. Hi.”-I said.
 
He introduced us all of s and so do I.
 
“If you wanna know more about us, you can see the Seniors Profile and it’s over there.” Suho pointed at the Hall of The Greatest Senior Year 2012. 
 
“Whoa, cool.” I replied after seeing it.
 
“If you need anything, you can tell us.” He smiled brightly.
 
“Sure, help us finding our dorm. Thanks.” Myungsoo said.
 
“Yeah, we’re tired!”-Hoya.
 
He laughed. “There’s no dorm. We offer you a house. It’s at the side of this school. There’s two houses left
for you guys. Baekhyun and Dio will show you all.”-Suho.
 
“Whoa, house? Cool, dude!”-Sungyeol.
 
One guy came to the front and stood beside Suho. He seems like don’t like to smile a lot.
 
“Dress properly and at 8 a.m, come to the Class number 2. Are you clear?”-Kai.
 
“Err, yeah.”-we answered.
 
He glared and walked away with 2 more persons (Sehun and Chanyeol) side by side him.
 
“Okay, now let us take you all to your houses!”-Baekhyun.
 
We followed Dio and Baekhyun to our houses, which are not far from the big school compound.
 
T-ara’s house called the House of Queen and Infinite’s house called the House of Inspirit. Well I like the name and I like the house too. It’s quit big. It’s got the second floor. Kitchen, living room, study room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom also! It’s great! I guess the Infinite guys also having a fun time there in their house. House of Queen and House of Inspirit are just side by side. So, I guess we can sneak out and partying at their house or invite them to come over! Without them, we’ll definitely feel bored!
 
After we keep our stuff in our room, we changed our clothes. Well, if me, I’m just simple. I always follow Avril Lavigne’s style! The other wears what they always did too. Done with dress, we all go out and meet up with Infinite. Then, we all headed to the School back and come into class number two. 
 
I saw 11 boys (all Exo members except Kris) in the class. As we all steps in, they’re all silent and looked at us. It’s weird but maybe because we’re newbie, that’s why they’re like that.(?) Anyway, we’re having a ‘lessons’ about this school and all the rules. And then, we’re having a tour around the school so we know all the way to the laboratory and classes. We stopped at the 3rd floor.
 
“You are only can go to the base, 1st floor, 2nd, and 3rd floor.”-Suho.
 
“Why not 4th floor too?”-Sungyeol asked.
 
“Well…”-Suho.
 
“It’s under-construction. And if you go up there, maybe you’ll get hurt or something.”-Chanyeol.
 
“Don’t ever come up there.”-Sehun.
 
Kai smirked, “I’m sure kids like them will come up there.”-he said.
 
Dongwoo started to get upset with him, “Hey, watch your fu**ing mouth, dude! We’re teenager not kids!”
 
Hwayoung rubbed his chest to calm him down, “Sweetie, calm down.”
 
“Be careful with your word, please.”-Baekhyun said.
 
“We’re sorry for that.”-Myungsoo.
 
“Deal, it’s a simple rule, so we’re okay with it. We won’t go up there.”-I said while looking at Suho in his eyes.
 
He stared at my eyes back and smiled lightly, “Okay, great to know that. And by the way, our canteen is besides this building.”
 
“Why did you tell me now? I’m starving, about to die now!”-Sunggyu said while rubbing his stomach.
 
Suho, Dio, Baekhyun and all my members laughed looking at Sunggyu’s face.
 
We went to the canteen. The canteen looked like restaurant and mmh~ I smells great food already! And surprisingly, a group of girl came to us. They’re looking sweet, pretty and nice! They’re wearing a cute uniform with a name tag on it.
 
“Hello I’m Suyeong!”
 
“Hello, I’m Sunny! It’s nice to meet you!”
 
“Hey ya’ll, what’s up?! This is Hyoyeon and pleasure meeting you guys!”
 
“Hi~ I’m Seohyun and welcome to QuinSpire One High~”
 
We’re just blinking our eyes, “O-okay~”-we all said.
 
“We’re here to serve you all special meals today!”-Sunny said and smiles brightly.
 
We’re excited for it, and they lead us to a table which is full with various and delicious looking foods. We sat and start to eat.
 
“You need anything? Just call us.”^-^ -Suyeong.
 
They left the room.
 
“Those boys are but, the girls here are great!!”-Dongwoo.
 
Hwayoung heard him, “Sweetie…do you wanna taste my heels?”-she gave him a fake smile.
 
“Err, haha, n-no baby.”-he replied with a fake smile back.
 
Qri watched Sungyeol eating and frowned, “Baby, you won’t flirt them right?”
 
“Don’t worry, I love you only okay?” He smiled and fed her a slice of steak.
 
I speak up, “So, you guys, what do you think about this school? Should we really stay?”
 
All of them stopped eating and started to praise this school and beg me to let them all stay. I smiled, “Okay, okay guys. We stay! Enjoy your meal!”