THE SECRETS

QuinSpire One High School (퀸-스파엘 원 고등학교)

So, previously I was talking about these 2 girls. Their names are Danee and Ahreum. They admitted that they were the students of this school. But I never see them before. Only that night they came. And why must they come to this house? Anyway, actually they know something about the seniors. But they’ll tell us all if we let them stay with us. So, yeah we made a deal here. First, we let them took shower and change their clothes. Where they get the clothes? Well, my clothes of course. =__=* Since it was only I have many t-shirts.

 
After that, we all sat on the comfortable round zebra strips fur carpet at the living room. It was almost midnight. We all still awake, to hear the story from the 2 young girls. I’m not sure about these girls but they looked innocents to me. So, I guess I have to try to trust them.
 
“Before I tell you all about this, you all must believe in what I tell you. Got it?”-Danee said as still munching on the cookies.
 
“Yes, and we’re the good girls. We’ll be on your side!”-Ahreum said it with confident as was still munching on the cookies too.
 
We all agreed.
 
“Err by the way, are you both didn’t eat for a week or what?”-Hwayoung watched them eat.
 
Danee and Ahreum stopped for a while and looked at each other.
 
“You both eat the cookies…so fast.”o_0 –Eunjung.
 
“That’s scary…” o_o –Soyeon thought.
 
“W-wait, what is really happened to you both?”-I started to worry more seeing these young girls.
 
“We came to this school about 2 months ago. Yes, this school really amazing! But what you didn’t know is…” She lowered her voice and whispered, “This school is amazingly…” We all move our head to the front to hear it clearly but then she’s rise her voice suddenly, “EXTRODINARY!!!”
 
We’re all shocked and some of my members screamed except for me and Hyomin. “Ya!! Are you trying to scare us?!!” Boram said while hugging Soyeon’s arm.
 
“Relax…there’s something more creepy.”-Ahreum.
 
“Please, I wanna hear more. Danee, continued.”-Hyomin.
 
Danee continued… “The evil one is the seniors, Exo.”
 
“Evil?! Exo?!”-Eunjung.
 
“Yes, they’re working with the devil, Lucifer.”-Ahreum.
 
“The Lucifer? Isn’t ‘he’ is like the King of all devil?”-Eunjung.
 
“Yes…”-Hyomin.
 
“Whoa, okay. That’s enough! I don’t trust this bulls***!”-Hwayoung stood up.
 
“Calm down, Hwayoung. Sit now.”-I said.
 
She’s still upset, but she had to listen to me. So she sat down back. 
 
“So, how did they work? I mean what do they do?” I asked.
 
“They idolize the devil. They’re raise up the evil spirits and find some followers! They do the worship on the Friday night.”
 
She added.
 
“So, they want us to be their followers?!”-Qri.
 
“T-Finite will be working for the devil?! Hell, no!!!”-Hwayoung.
 
“Yes they are… If we join, the devil will get more powerful!”-Ahreum.
 
“Who started this first?” I asked.
 
“I think it’s their leader. From what I knew about him, he was the son of a man who used to do Voodoo. I guess he heir his special and creepy talent to his son, Kris.”-Danee.
 
“So, he died? How? I thought he got some power or something…”-Soyeon.
 
“I don’t know about that. But actually Kris has a sister. But she lost. So, means they’re separated until now. Nobody knows about her.”-Ahreum.
 
Night was getting cold and there’s a little silent for a while.
 
Until someone speak up again and that would be Eunjung, “So…” She sighed. “What we gotta do now?” 
 
“We must fight. There’s no other way.” I said in a confident voice but worried.
 
“Oh my God… No!” Hwayoung said.
 
“We got no choice!” Boram replied.
 
“This is so insane.”-Qri.
 
“Totally insane!”-Hwayoung and Soyeon.
 
“Let me ask, do you got a better idea?”-Hyomin.
 
“Saying that like I’m that smart like you.” Hwayoung said like she was saying Hyomin is the genius, why should she ask her?
 
“Hey, I’m just asking!” Hyomin offended.
 
I sighed and stand for it for a while, while holding my fist.
 
“So, what?” Hwayoung said back.
 
“You both… Stop it please.” Eunjung.
 
“She started it first!”-Hyomin blamed Hwayoung back.
 
“No need to yell!!”-Hwayoung.
 
All of them just watched their fight. They kept arguing until I in, “Hwayoung, Hyomin!! Stop it!!”
 
All of them shocked hearing my voice and looked at me. I raised my voice while talking, “Don’t just because of this, we fight! Don’t you all remember our promise?! That we’ll stick together no matter what the challenge will be! Please girls…let’s help each other. This is serious matter for us. We’ll face the death! Don’t you all notice it, huh? Don’t be stupid and childish! We’re all 19 this year. Act like your age! Well except for this two kids.” I sighed.
 
Eunjung hold my hand. I looked at her. Her worried face made me calm myself down. Hwayoung and Hyomin looked at each other and then turned to me, “Sorry, Jiyeon…”
 
“No sorry for me but you both must apologize to each other.”
 
They did what I told them to. 
 
“Let’s get back to your story, dear.” I told the two young girls.
 
“I’m curious about the teacher…” Eunjung said.
 
“Yeah, you’re right. They don’t know about it?”-Qri.
 
“Yes… They knew it.”-Ahreum.
 
“W-what?! Did I just hear ‘Yes’?”-Boram.
 
“Exo has used their ultimate power to curse them all here. They’re under their spells. Anything that they’ll see, they can’t think of it and see it like nothing extraordinary happened.”-Danee.
 
“What should we do first?”-Eunjung.
 
“First, let’s get the Book of the Curse.”-Ahreum.
 
“Tell us about the book!”-Soyeon.
 
“The book is one and only. It’s old but contents all the spells to stop and fight their power. We all are 9 here. All are girls.
Are you all confident that we can do it?”-Danee.
 
“We’re not only 9 but there are 16 of us, plus the guys next to this house. They’re our friends too.” I said.
 
“This is good!”-Ahreum.
 
“14 bad guys versus 16 good guys. We got the opportunity to fight and win!” Danee.
 
“Yes! This is good news but we still have to fight hard…” Qri.
 
We sighed…
 
“So, how do you both got into this school and why?” 
 
“I know we all are not even a good person before. We found out that they purposely find some people like us because they thought that we’ll join them since we’re all got bad manners. I guess you all received a letter, right?”-Ahreum.
 
“Yes…” We all agreed.
 
“Now I know their motive…”-Hyomin.
 
“But there’s a question… Who gave our information to them?” Danee said. We’re all silent and looked at each other.
 
“There must be someone. They can’t just know about this. We’re far from them! They’re not even God to know all those things. They just human like us.”-Danee.
 
“Listen girls. We’ll start it tomorrow. We’ll tell the boys about this and started to look for the Book. For now, let’s sleep. It’s late. Danee, you can sleep in the same room with Hyomin and me. Ahreum, you’ll be with Boram and Qri.” I looked at them all, “Don’t worry, okay? I’ll make sure they’ll lose and lost everything they had. I promise this.”
 
They all came to me and give me a big hug. I hugged them back. I’m still feeling so nervous. This is the biggest war in my life. About my promise…Can I? Can I save this people? I sighed and closed my eyes.
 
“Let me sleep in the same bed with you.” Boram said to Qri while hugging her teddy bear tightly.