THE BOOK OF THE EVIL CURSE

QuinSpire One High School (퀸-스파엘 원 고등학교)

 

After we told the boys about the real story, they were so shock. Same like us. Well, everybody will. It’s including you, if you are in this kind of situation. This case was the most horrible.

Then, before the midnight came, we planned on all the way to get there, at the old abandoned church in our school. It's not that far from our houses.

It was 12 in the midnight. We sneaked out from the house using the back door. We carried along some things for safety such as torch light, baseball bet and others. Danee and Ahreum will lead us to the place. I wondered how does them knew all this. How smart.

As we got there, we noticed that the door was locked.

“Damn it! The door locked!”-Sunggyu.

“There must be a way to open it.”-Hoya.

“Yeah, of course it is.”-Danee.

We all looked at her. “So, how?”

Ahreum came to the front of the door. We watched her. Danee stood beside her and them both making the same pose. Suddenly they kick the door hardly. We shocked.

“Whoa! What was that?!”-Sungyeol.

“The only way to open is…kick?”-Qri.

“I thought something was broke!” Dongwoo.

“There’s something broke.” Sungjong. O_O

“These kids got really strong leg.” Soyeon e.e

I smirked lightly, “Great…”

We came in the church and turn our torch light on. It was so dusty and dirty. We even have to step carefully in there. The chair and table was all over the place. There were only 2 doors. One was being kicked by Ahreum and Danee. The second one was a door to a room. Maybe the book was hidden in there. Everyone was looking around to find it but my heart still felt it. I felt the book was in there. So I move towards the door. When I hold the door knob, I felt so cold suddenly. And… something called me… I moved a step backward. Hyomin who was closed to me, noticed that I was there stared at the door and looking terrified.

She held my shoulders from beside, and I was shock! I looked at her quickly. “Oh? It’s…you.”

“Hey what’s wrong? Did you hear something?” She asked me.

Then, Eunjung came to us, “What’s wrong Jiyeon?”

“I heard something from the door….” I pointed at the door slowly.

They all came to us and gathered in front of the door except for Myungsoo who still looking around. Hwayoung checked on the door, “Urgh, it’s locked too.”

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other and strike a pose like a couple of taekwondo students, “Should we kick it?” They laughed lightly.

“Should we give it a try?”-Sungyeol.

“Do it.”-Soyeon.

“I can’t wait to see what’s inside.”-Boram whispered.

“Kick it hardly, sweetie!”-Hwayoung cheered on her boyfriend Dongwoo.

We make a room for Dongwoo and Hoya.

They moved their feet in a total speed and tried to kick it. But what happened is they both actually being pushed away from the door quite far behind. They look like they were flying away from us. “Whooooaaaw!!!” They both screamed.

We all just froze there and looked at them like seeing a ghost. Hwayoung and Soyeon came towards them.

Soyeon came to Hoya, “Howon-ah! Are you okay?!” She worried.

Hwayoung hold Dongwoo’s face, “Sweetie?? You hear me?! Can you hear me?! Open your eyes…!”

Dongwoo and Hoya slowly conscious back but still hurt their back.

“Oh my…  What did the door just did?!”-Hoya.

“Ahh….my back. It’s so hurt!”-Dongwoo.

Me and others gasped and nervous, “W-what did just happened?!”

“I guess the door was cursed.”-Danee.

Hyomin touched the door slowly, “I felt there’s a strong energy behind this door. This door was totally guarded!”

“N-now how do we get in there?!”-Qri.

“There’s maybe a key hidden somewhere! All doors got it keys!”-Boram.

“We have to find the key.”-Sunggyu.

“But we don’t know if it is here or not.” Sungjong.

“There must be in here.” Woohyun.

“Guys, let’s try to find the key now!” I said.

Dongwoo and Hoya stood up back with the help of their ladies beside.

“Hey, I found it!” Myungsoo ran to me and show us the key.

“Whoa! You’re great, Myungsoo!” Sungyeol praised.

“Give me the key please.”-Hyomin.

“What’s wrong, Hyomin?”-Me.

“I think I recognized this symbol on this key.” She said while holding the key and focus on the symbol.

“Look at the door knob!” Boram said as she pointed at the door knob.

“There’s a symbol too!” Hwayoung.

Sungjong take a close look on the door knob, “Yeah, you’re right!”

Myungsoo said, “It must be the same symbol.”

“Yes it is…”-Hyomin touched the symbols both on the door and key. Then there’s suddenly a yellow light came from the symbols.

“Look! The symbols are shining!!” said Sungyeol.

We looked at the symbols, “It’s looking like an animal.”

“Now how does it open?”-Soyeon.

“Is it works or not?”-Qri.

“It will.. Hyomin, I’m sure you know something.” I said.

Hyomin locked the key to the door knob. She turned the key to the right and it’s opened. Everyone steps a little backward except me, Myungsoo and Hyomin. Hyomin bravely goes in.

I tried to stop her, “Hyomin!” But she kept going in. “Aish..” I just followed her from back as well as the others. It was almost nothing in the room except for the shelf, table and a broken chair.

“Not many things here. So I guess we can find it quickly and left this church.”-Hoya.

“Yeah. I felt that something bad will happen soon here. So let’s make it quick.”-Woohyun.

“Oh my… I don’t want anything bad happen!”-Boram.

While we were talking and looked around the room, Danee opened the shelf.

“I guess it’s taking a little time to look for it.” Danee said while looking at the books in the shelf.

“Okay, that’s a lot!” Hwayoung.

Without any words, we started to find the book.

30 minutes after we checked all the books, we took a rest first.

I sighed, “We found nothing at all.”

“This is weird. The book should be here.” Ahreum said.

“Are you lying to us or what?”-Sunggyu.

Danee stood up, “No! We don’t!”

“These two kids came from nowhere and said this kind of things. How should I trust you both?”-Sungjong.

“How can I’m not thinking of it?”-Woohyun.

I step to the front, “I do trust them.”

“Yeah, I don’t know but I got this feeling which telling me to leave this place.”-Eunjung said and agreed with me.

Suddenly we heard a broken wall sounds and turned around. It was actually Myungsoo who kicked the wall. We looked at him as he smiled and get something outta the wall. He hold it the book and get rid of the dust all over the book.

“The book we’ve been looking for. Here it is.”-Myungsoo.

“Wow… You found it…” I said.

We were all impressed. Hoya came to him, “Good job, dude!”

Dongwoo hold his back and he looked still in pain. “Can we go back… to our house?”

Hwayoung came toward him and hugged his boyfriend’s waist from beside, “We’ve found what we need.”

Soyeon agreed while helping to make Hoya stand better, “Yeah. Let’s just get out from here…”

After that, we were all went back to the Houses.

HOUSE OF QUEEN. 2 IN THE MORNING.
JIYEON AND EUNJUNG’S ROOM.

Eunjung came laying down beside me, “Jiyeon-ah… Everything will be alright, right?” She turned her head to me.

I was still staring at the ceiling and thinking, “I… To be honest, I’m not really confident about it…”

Eunjung almost cried but she hold her tears back, I heard her whispering voice near my ear… a voice of a girl who need help and hoping for a better living… she asked, “We’ll be fine… right? You’ll save us… right?”

I sighed lightly and closed my eyes while holding her hand back. “Let’s just go to sleep…”

She turned around, facing me and hugged. She started to cry in my arms. Hearing she crying… makes me feel bad and lost for words… I’m not thinking about my life but… what will happen to my members? I don’t  wanna watch them suffer and die… I really don’t. How about their families? I don’t want them to be sad… I wanna fight for them but I’m still scared. How can I be a good leader for them?

My tears fell to my cheeks and I keep tried to hold it but I can’t… This are the most biggest, horrible and terrified challenges that we’re taking part in. This is not a game. We’re all putting our life on a single line.