QUIN-SPIRE ONE

QuinSpire One High School (퀸-스파엘 원 고등학교)

 

 
After the day that our parents hold a meeting with the teachers and principal, we all being scolded. But that’s was fine with us. The weird thing is . . . on the weekend, I received a private letter which looked so weird to me. 
 
Dear Park Jiyeon,
 
You’re being selected to attend our school in London, United Kingdom. We’ve being honoured to welcome you to our school and give you a better education and also a better service. We’ll also fulfil your dream. That’s our promise to you.
 
From,
The Principle of 
QuinSpire One High School.
 
“QuinSpire One High School? From U.K?! You’re kidding me?! Awesome!! But . . . it’s weird how do they know about me?” Now that’s the question which playing in my head now.
 
On the Sunday evening, my gang and I hang out. We’re having some drink at the Hoya’s Dad’s Club. We always rent a V.I.P room. 
 
This is the day that we found out that most weird and shocking things is that we all got that letter!
 
“Whoa, you got it too?!” Woohyun said.
 
“Yeah, I got it too!” Boram and Qri said.
 
“We all got it.”-Sungjong said while looking at all of use holding the same envelope.
 
“This is weird, guys. I mean, how they know about us?!” Hwayoung asked.
 
“Yup, that’s right! This is crazy!” I said. 
 
“There must be something not right.” Sunggyu said.
 
‘’I’m curious.” Hoya continued.
 
“Urgh, I’m confused!” Sungyeol said.
 
“And I’m so curious about this ‘Quini-Spirit’ school!” Eunjung said.
 
“It’s QuinSpire One High School, Eunjung.” Hwayoung fixed it.
 
 Sungjong took out his I-pad. “Well it’s only one way to find out!”
 
Hyomin come beside him and helped. They searched the articles and found some pictures of the School. 
 
Hyomin and Sungjong started to smile, “Whoa, guys!”
 
They all looked at them and gathered behind and beside them.
 
“Check this out!” -Hyomin.
 
“Ho, no way!”-Woohyun.
 
“You’re kidding me?!”-Hwayoung.
 
“What? I wanna see too.”-Sungyeol said while hugging Qri’s waist from the back. As he saw the screen, he cried. “Whoa, it’s awesome!!”
 
“Ouch!”-Qri covered her left ear. “Don’t do that near my ear, Baby. It’s hurt.” She frowned.
 
“Aww, sorry, Honey. I didn’t mean it.” He kissed his girlfriend’s ear softly.
 
Sunggyu comes beside Eunjung. “It’s look like Hogwart School LOL.” He put his arms around her shoulder.
 
Eunjung looked at him and sighed while crossed her arms. “Hmm, I know right?” 
 
Myungsoo still stared at the screen like I did. “So, what do you say, Leader Jiyeon?”
 
I sighed. “Well, guys. Let’s see what that school got!” I smirked lightly.
 
All members cheered.
 
So, in the 3 days, we told our parents and principal. Well, of course our teachers and the principal glad that we’re going. Huh, whatever it is, I’m so
excited to fly to U.K!!
 
Mom stood at the door and watched me. “Are you sure you’ll go there?”
 
“Of course I am, Mom!” I said while packing my bag eagerly.
 
She sat beside me on my bed and patted my back gently. She advised me with her soft tone voice. 
 
“Honey, take a good care of yourself there and don’t do bad thing. I hope you always remember me and your hometown.” She smiled lightly, tried to hide her tears. “Mom love you, Honey. Call me when you’re there okay? I’m gonna miss this cute little brat!” 
 
I laughed lightly and wiped my tears. I hugged my mom. “I promised I will. But you know that I’m a little brat, and of course I’m gonna do something bad. Hahaha.” I smiled as my tears fall to my cheeks again. 
 
“Eat a lot and take an enough rest. I don’t want to see you look so skinny when you’re back.” She added.
 
“Okay mom! But I don’t wanna be fat, so I’ll be on diet sometimes.” I giggled and hugged her tightly.
 
“Aish, you always like that, dear.” My mom laughed a little.
 
The next day, we took a flight on the evening at 4. It took like 8 to 10 hours to arrive there. As we arrived in London, it’s still early in the morning so we rent some hotel rooms for a stay. 
 
I set my alarm and hoping for a great day at QuinSpy One. . .oh, wait It’s QuinSpire One High School! I wonder why did it been given the most unmemorable name! Hah, so tomorrow where the new rules are made by T-FINITE at new school! 
 
7.30 a.m.
 
SO. . .Now I was standing here, chewing my bubble gum, crossed my arms with my beds beside me and my members behind me, in front of a great and big building.
 
“Err, so this is it? QuinSpire One High School? It’s look a little ‘old’.”-I said.
 
“Hmm, look a little different from the picture.”-Hyomin.
 
Woohyun put his hands on Hyomin’s shoulders from the back and stare at the building, “You’re right. He whispered close to her ear, tried to scare her. “It’s spooky~”
 
She sighed and turned her head a little to the left side, “I’m not scared at all, Woohyun.”
 
“=__=* Huh, as always. I failed.”-He replied.
 
“Wait, this school remind me of something.”-Qri said while holding hands with Sungyeol and her left arm carrying a handbag.
 
“Yeah, Honey. Did you watch Harry Potter? This school looks like Hogwart School!”-Sungyeol.
 
“Hey, you thing this story is a Harry Potter Korean Version? LOL, dude.”-Hoya said as he messed Sungyeol’s hair.
 
“Whoa, ‘Harry Potter T-Finite’s Version’ quit cool! Let’s make a video here.”-Dongwoo said while holding his video-camera.
 
Hwayoung laughed at her boyfriend idea, “Sweetie, you’re right. Let me be the Heroin and you be my Hero.” She winked.
 
Dongwoo smiled and turn the video-cam to his girlfriend, Hwayoung.
 
Soyeon who is busy playing her phone joined in the conversation, “Yeah, sure. And then the Hero and Heroin got bite by the vampire Boram.”
 
Boram heard it and hit Soyeon’s cheeks lightly with her lollipop, “Why me, the vampire?!”
 
“Ouch!” Soyeon touched her sticky cheek. “Ya, my cheek it’s sticky now!” She took her mirror and checked her own face.
 
“I hope canteen here got great food~ I’m starving!!”-Sunggyu cried and rubbed his tummy.
 
“Serve you right! You shouldn’t wake up so late!” Sungjong laughed.
 
“Hey, guys!! Whatever it is, don’t you all wanna see the inside?!”-Eunjung asked eagerly.
 
“Yeaaaaaaaaah!”-they all cried excitedly.
 
“T-FINITE, GRABS YOUR THINGS AND LEGGO INSIDE!!”-I said with a smile.