Chapter 10

Babysitter Naekkoya!

(HyunA)

As soon as I got back to school I locked myself in my room. I needed to sort myself out. When Zelo kissed me…I only pushed him away because I felt I should. When he whispered to stop fighting, I unconsciously obeyed him. I kissed him back and…I liked it. But I caught myself, got scared and stopped. There was a light knock on the door. Probably SoHyun. She normally helped me sort things out and I needed all the help I could get right now. I let her in.

“What’s up?” she asked. “You look…worried.”

“SoHyun…Zelo and I kissed.”

“MWOH? How?”

“It just happened. I started to kiss him back but I stopped…”

“Why? Don’t you like him?”

“I…I don’t know.”

“HyunA, I think you do know.”

I looked away.

“Think about your kiss with YongGuk. Think about your kiss with Zelo.”

When I kissed YongGuk, I wanted him. I wanted his body. I kissed him because it satisfied me physically. When Zelo kissed me I wasn’t thinking about . Just…him.  Zelo –how sweet he was to me and how relaxed and happy I felt with him.

“Well?” SoHyun asked.

“Oh my God. I like him.”

“See!”

“But he’s so young! How can I-“

“Would you stop obsessing over his age? Honestly, that doesn’t even matter. What matters is how you feel about him and how he feels about you.”

She was right.

 

(HimChan)

I was heading downstairs to annoy the chef when I heard JoonHong talking in his room. I frowned and put my ear to the door.

“I know. I can’t believe it either. It was amazing.”

What was amazing? And who was he talking to?

“I wish it had been longer though…”

Er…what?

“She was upset at first. I guess she had a right to be, I kind of…held her down.”

MWOH? Did he have ?

“Yeah but then she started kissing me back.”

Who was he talking about? Did he have a girlfriend?

“She said I confused her. Maybe it’s because I’m younger than her?”

JoonHong didn’t have any friends besides YongGuk (who I assumed he was taking to) so who was this older girl? Wait…ANDWAE. O_O

“She definitely said sometimes she likes me as more than a friend…yeah I guess she’ll say something when she comes over tomorrow. Yeah…haha…ok…bye hyung.”

Ok. Either JoonHong had a girl coming over tomorrow or he was screwing HyunA. I didn’t want to believe it was her but that would explain a lot, like why she was so protective of him. But really? That was disgusting. But…I had leverage. If she gave me any crap I would threaten to tell my dad and have her fired. She would probably have trouble finding another job with a record like that. That’s what you get for crossing Choi HimChan. This would be fun.

 

(YongGuk)

I’d been avoiding Zelo since I kissed HyunA. I didn’t know how to tell him. But he called me last night and told me he kissed HyunA and she seemed like she liked it…until she pushed him off. I had the feeling she liked him though. She was probably weirded out by the fact that he was 16. I wanted them to be together. She made Zelo happy and they actually seemed good together from what I had seen. I picked up my phone and dialled HyunA’s number.

“YongGuk?”

“HyunA, hi…”

“Hi…”

“I called about Zelo.”

“Oh…”

“He told me…about you guys…”

“*Ahem*”

“Ok, let me just get it out. Do you like him? If you don’t please don’t lead him on. I care a lot about him and-“

“YongGuk.”

“What?”

“I do like him.”

“Then why haven’t you told him?”

“Because…I’m not sure I want to act on those feelings…”

“Put aside his age for one second. Now why haven’t you told him?”

“I…ugh…”

“He’s two years younger than you. Two years. That’s it. If you can make out I think you can date –”

“We didn’t make out! Geez…and what do you mean two years?”

“He’s turning 17 soon but you understand what I’m saying, right? You need to get over yourself.”

There was a pause.

“You’re right. I like Zelo. He’s cute and sweet and funny and…I thought I could ignore how I felt. I thought I could ignore feeling weird about dating other guys and treat him like a brother…but when we kissed. I liked kissing him and that’s not sisterly at all. But what if it doesn’t work out? Wouldn’t that be worse in the long run?”

“Would you rather wonder for the rest of your life what might have happened?”

“Isn’t that a bit dramatic?” she asked dryly.

“No. It’s not. I don’t mean to sound harsh but don’t be a .”

I could practically hear her roll her eyes.

“Alright. I’m going to tell him tomorrow. Face to face. What have I got to lose?”

“Congratulations on growing a backbone!”

“Whatever! Um…”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for calling. You helped me sort myself out.”

“It’s nothing. HyunA fighting!”

She laughed. “Fighting!”

We hung up and I laid back in bed.

Hopefully everything would be resolved tomorrow. I was actually looking forward to it. They were bound to be an interesting couple.


 

Only three more chapters to go (and an epilogue) just thought I should let you guys know!