Six- Alike

Cupid's Game

 

 


C H A P T E R   S I X

 

 


 

--Haewon's POV--

 

 

I’m so stupid.

 

This is really embarrassing. Freaking Chan to the Yeol saw me in my undergarments!! Not to mention, we’re not even close and we just freaking talked to each other like 5 days ago and we don’t even want anything to do with each other. Argh! This cannot be happening to me!

 

Well, technically, it’s my fault too. How moronic of me to forget that there’s a guy in my house and I didn’t even lock the door when I was changing. That’s stupid, Haewon. You’re stupid.

 

Actually, whenever I’m really tired, I would just take it all off and sleep in my undergarments. It’s kind of a bad habit. But I don’t usually do that. I only do that whenever I’m really exhausted and sleepy; and that happens to be right now.

 

Since it’s only me living in the apartment, I got used to it.

 

I seriously forgot that Chanyeol is in my house right now. I’m just thankful I had my pajama pants on and nothing less.


When he woke me up, I saw a panicked face. I was still in my sleepy state at that time and my eyes were casted down because it felt droopy. Then my eyes accidentally landed on the bulge that is growing in his pants. A guy usually gets an when they’re , right?


I wondered why he was . Then I look up and saw him staring. Staring at what?

At my s.


That’s when I got fully awake. I immediately covered my body and let out a loud shriek. I’m not the screaming type, honestly. Even my own screech sounded foreign to my ears. But I guess that’s what happens when you’re in my situation.

 

 

 

We are now sitting in my living room, not speaking a word.

 

I glared at him, and he looked everywhere but me. The silence is killing me so I threw a pillow at his face.

“YAH Park Chanyeol!” I shouted.

“What?!” he groaned in annoyance.

I was about to speak when he cut me off.

“Don’t you dare blame that incident on me! It’s not my fault that you sleep… .” He said the ‘’ part rather shakily with a red face.

Almost ,” I said, emphasizing the almost.

 

He muttered something and got up. And wow, his tent was still up. Is there a party in his pants?

Okay, yuck Haewon.

 

I’m getting erted, lol maybe my hormones are finally starting to kick in. Sorry, I lack coherence on my thoughts.

“Umm Chanyeol?” I muttered. “Your pants…” I trailed off. He look down to his pants and saw his junior up and mighty, which caused him to immediately sit down. He grabbed the pillow I threw at his face and put it on his lap to cover ‘it’ and buried his face in his hands due to his embarrassment.

 

Another silence ensues.

I let out a cough. Seriously, my fever is getting worse. I really need to sleep.

 

“This is awkward” he mumbled with a red-face, still avoiding my gaze.

“Let’s just forget that this ever happened and let’s start over, okay?” I suggested. My eyelids were starting to close and I hugged another pillow I’m holding rather tightly because it’s warm. He nodded and said a few words, but I didn’t catch up on him.

 

 

A few minutes later, I was snoring like Snorlax.



 

 

 

--Chanyeol’s POV—

 

This girl is pure trouble, alright.

 

We just recently knew of each other’s existence and a lot of awkward things already happened in a span of 24 hours.

And I’m still tasked to take care of her. This is seriously hectic.

 

But the good thing is, she’s an open-minded individual.

She even suggested that we shall forget what happened and start over despite the fact that I saw her half- and she saw my raised flagpole. I hope we won’t get awkward.

 

She’s actually pretty cool.

 

I had fun with her at the amusement park although there’s a few bickering here and there.

Okay, maybe not a few. Maybe a lot of bickering happened, but whatever. You do get the point right?


But then, my wall should still be up. For all I know, she might be crushing on me like one of those rabid girls out there and she might be faking her awesomeness.

As I previously said, I don’t like a girl buddy who goes crushing on me because that would be terribly awkward. Trust me, I’ve been there and I don’t want it to happen again.

Just the memory makes me cringe.

 

I was talking to her for at least 10 minutes, sprouting nonsense here and there, when I realized that she fell asleep on the sofa.

This girl is so troublesome.

 

I won’t carry her to her bed. She’s not a princess anyway. She should just get up and excuse herself to her bedroom. Not to mention, falling asleep while conversing with someone is really rude.

 

I noticed she’s shivering and that is enough to make me feel guilty so I lifted her up very gently so that she won’t wake up and tucked her in bed.

After all, she’s still my responsibility for a short while so I have to make sure that she’s safe.

Seriously, it feels like I’m babysitting a grown up. What the heck have I gotten myself into?

 

Even under the thick blankets, she continued shivering. She woke up with a worsened fever and complained about the air conditioner.

“Yeol, can you please turn off the AC? It’s cold” she whined with a hoarse and weak voice.

“The AC’s already turned off” I said as I wrapped her up in another bundle of sheets. She gets sick easily. Is she eating properly? I doubt it, considering the fact that she lives alone.

And speaking of which, we only munched on a few snacks when we were at the amusement park.

She must be hungry. Maybe I should cook. My stomach is grumbling loudly too.

 

I nudged her gently in her half-asleep state. She sniffed and cuddled on the blankets before she looked at me.

“I’ll cook ramen to warm you up. Do you have the ingredients?” I asked and she just nodded meekly.

“On the second cupboard” she answered. I hurriedly went to the kitchen and started preparing ramen for the two of us.

 

After cooking, I brought the ramen to her bedroom and gave it to her.

No way am I going to feed her.

She ate it slowly and finished half of the noodles. She then gave it to me afterwards.

“Yah. No wonder you’re so thin. You don’t finish your meal!” I nagged her and forced her to finish the ramen. I failed to do so as she just went back under the blankets and ignored me.

 

I washed the bowls and utensils after eating and went back to her side to make sure she’s okay. She really looks like a kid even when fast asleep. I sometimes get fooled by her age. She doesn’t look 16 at all. She looks somewhat 5.

 

Her body doesn’t match her face though. We’re somehow alike. She doesn’t fit her body, and I don’t fit my voice.

 

My whole night was spent by changing the towel on her forehead to drain her fever away. I’ll fall asleep, and then I’ll wake up again just to change the towel. I would wake her up to make her drink her medicine, and after that, I’ll tuck her in bed again. It went on the whole night.

 

I’m so nice.

 

This girl should pay me when she gets better. I’m not taking ‘no’ for an answer. She must be grateful. I sacrificed my rest-time just to take care of this little chimp. Hmph.

 



 

 

 

--Haewon’s POV—

 

I woke up at 10 in the morning feeling a lot better than yesterday.

I sat up and a towel fell from my forehead. It’s still a bit moist, which means it has been changed not too long ago.

Something shifted beside me and I heard a groan.

 

It’s Chanyeol.

 

He didn’t go home, which I’m thankful for.

He’s sleeping on a very uncomfortable position. He sat on a small stool and laid his head on the mattress of my bed. His arms were supporting him and he keeps on shifting because of the stiff position.

 

I ruffled his hair and smiled. He immediately shot up.

 

“I’M AWAKE!”  He shouted as he sprang up from his slumber. I laughed and smack his head lightly. I noticed his eyebugs were bigger, which means he hasn’t sleep at all. He must’ve been up all night changing the towel on my head so that it’ll drain my fever away.

 

“Haewon! You should be sleeping!” He yelled with his big eyes wide open. “You’re still sick!”

 

“No. You should be the one who’s sleeping. I know you’re up all night” I ordered him. He muttered an ‘okay if you say so’ and got up on his half asleep state. I wondered where he’s going. Then he lay down on the other side of my bed.

To be more specific, he laid down beside me.

 

My heartbeat began to speed up.

 

A boy is sharing the same bed as me. This is inappropriate. But at the same time, I’m confused.

Why is my heart beating this loud? I’m sure it’s not from my nervousness. Maybe it’s because of the fact that he’s cute, so I got a little carried away.

I didn’t push him out of the bed though. He nursed me back to health so I guess letting him sleep beside me would be alright.

 

I set up a pillow in between the both of us, and went back to sleep again.


 

 

. . .

 

 

Hours later, my eyes drifted open…

Only to find the pillow barricade completely gone and a shirtless Chanyeol with his arms draped around me.

 

I immediately let out a long, hysterical, high pitched squeal.

 

 

 



Hi guys! Back with an update. 

School has been so hectic so I didn't update this story for a long time. 

And also, if you love Do Kyungsoo as much as I do, then you should check out this twoshot I made for him. Subscribe and comment if you do like the story and my writing style. Hihi. 

 

Comments are appreciated! Guys, please comment! It motivates me to write more. :)

 

This baby Luhan look-alike is so adorbs!! wahhh I demand a Hello baby with EXO and their baby look alikes right now >.<