Five- A little on the y side

Cupid's Game

 

 

 


C H A P T E R  F I V E

 

 


 

--Chanyeol's POV--

 

 

I’m tempted to break my phone in annoyance.

 

Haewon’s sister is crazy. Actually, they’re both crazy. Their craziness runs on their genes, I guess? Noona trusts so easily. What if I’m a and she chose to leave her beloved sister with me?

I’m not saying that I am, but this idea is totally bogus.

 

I went back to the living room and found a dead body on the couch.

 

Lol I’m kidding.

 

She’s not dead, okay? She just resembles a corpse because of her pale face. Actually, she already has a pale white skin, but her natural skin-tone has a glow in color. Her pale skin looks paler and it’s not a healthy shade of white.

 

I wanted to smack her because she didn’t even change to some dry clothes.

 

Don’t tell me I have to change her clothes? No no no. That’s completely inappropriate, considering the fact that we’re not even close to begin with. I can’t do that.

This is completely baffling. I have high morals but that doesn’t change the fact that I’m a teenage boy with RAGING HORMONES. No no no. And she has curves, this is a temptation. I must resist it.

 

I cleared my throat because it’s running dry and proceeded to wake her up. I nudged her gently but she didn’t respond. After a couple more tries, I grew annoyed so I yelled on her ear.

 

“WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP”

 

And immediately, she jolted up from her slumber. My deep and loud voice is deemed effective as an alarm clock.

 

“What the hell Park Chanyeol” she complained weakly. “Your voice is a freaking boom-box”

“Change your clothes first then you can sleep afterwards” I said. She ignored me and plopped down the couch again while rubbing her temples.

“My head hurts” she groaned.

“Well duh, that’s because you’re sick”

“No, it’s your presence that brought me a massive headache” she hissed at me and rolled her eyes. “What are you still doing here?”

“Your sister asked me to take care of you. She can’t come over because her son is sick too.” I answered.

“Why did yo---“

“I know what you’re going to ask. I cannot disagree because she’ll bring up the BMW topic again.” I cut her off and pulled her up from the couch. She looked at me weirdly but she obliged.

 

Since her apartment isn’t really that big, it’s easy to spot her bedroom. I guided her inside the room because she walked limply. She coughed a few times and her eyes were drowsy.

“Change your clothes then you can sleep” I said.

When I was about to leave the room so she can change her clothes, she threw a shirt to me and it landed on my head.

“Your clothes are wet too so change to that. Don’t worry, its men’s clothing so you can wear that. I only wear big t-shirts so I guess that will fit you.” She said with her hoarse voice. I looked at her in amusement and went out of the room.

 

Interesting, she dislikes girly ensembles and buys boyish clothes.

 

I went back to the living room to change my wet shirt and sat down on one of the couches to wait for her to finish.

A good 30 minutes passed and she still hasn’t come out of her room. Being the impatient person that I am, I knocked on her bedroom door continuously.

 

No response.

 

The possibility that she might have fainted hit me so I immediately barged in, only to find a half-dressed Haewon sprawled on the bed on a messy position with her arms dangling on the edge of the bed’s mattress.

And when I say half-dressed, she only has her pajama pants on, and a bra.

As a boy, I got incredibly .

But I choose to act maturely even though a flagpole is rising on my pants.

I hurriedly ran to her side and shook her hard, to make sure if she’s just asleep or if she fainted.

 

“YAH. Wake up! What happened to you!? What the heck am I supposed to do?! Get up and get dressed first before you faint! YAAAAHH!!!”

 

I shook her hard. I was panicking; not because she fainted, but because she’s only half-dressed and unconscious.

The fact that she’s y is not helping me at all.

Sweat runs down on my forehead and my heartbeat increased.  I just wish that the ground would swallow me alive before I completely betray my morals.

 

I was fighting with my thoughts when she suddenly got up with droopy eyes, indicating that she was just sleeping. I sighed in relief and was about to yell at her but my voice got caught on my throat as the strap of her black bra fell down on her shoulder.

 

“Oh, Chanyeol” she mumbled sleepily.

She’s completely unaware of the fact that she’s underdressed in front of a guy. Haewon rubbed her eyes while mumbling a few incoherent words drowsily, but I wasn’t paying attention because my eyes darted towards her Round Mountains covered with cloth. I don’t want to look at them, but I can’t help it. I’m a guy after all.

 

“Chanyeol, what are you staring at?”


She stopped mumbling and looked down to where I was looking. Now fully aware of the situation, she quickly covered her body and let out an ear-shattering scream.


I immediately darted out of her bedroom and closed the door behind me with a furiously beating heart and a raised tent on my pants.

 

Wow.

 

 

 


 

Hi guys ! Haven't updated for approximately 2-3 weeks. I'm sorry, I got so lazy. You can smack me right now, Lololol. And @HearMeThroughMusic, Aahha I'm sorry I forgot about his phone OTL Let's just say that his phone was in his bag and it didn't get wet. Teehee.

I made Yeollie so erted here.

Well, he's a guy. And guys are y because of their hormones. Ohlol. Hihi~

 

 

^This baby is Park Chanyeol! <3 Omoooo so cute!