Three- Failure

Cupid's Game

 

 


C H A P T E R  T H R E E

 

 


 

--Haewon's POV--

 

As soon as I saw the silhouette of the eavesdropper, I immediately sighed in relief.

I recognize that petite body and ash-brown hair anywhere.

 

It’s just my best friend; Su Jin.

 

“YAH MOFO! What are you doing here?” I screeched out and crossed my arms as an act. She jumped in surprise and turned to look at me, slightly ajar and figured she doesn’t know what to say.

 

“Why are you eavesdropping on us? Huh?” I asked.

 

She immediately retaliated back. “Yah, I didn’t intend to eavesdrop. I immediately followed you the moment he grabbed you by surprise because I was worried! You should be thankful that your best friend is protective!” She said with her arms crossed and her cheeks puffed in fake anger.

 

“No, I’m glad it was you,” I said and smiled cheekily. “I’ll be dead right now if one of his fangirls saw what happened awhile ago”

She raised her eyebrows teasingly and playfully punched my arm.

“Yieee~ what was that? He almost kissed you.” She teased me and I swear her derp face looks comical.

 

I palmed my face and started telling her the whole story to avoid misunderstandings as we head into our next class.

 

 


 

 

--Chanyeol’s POV—

 

 

Ok, I admit what I did back there was completely rude.

 

But I have a perfect explanation.

 

I’m neither a jerk nor a playboy. I may be well-known, but my status does not change the fact that I dislike hanging around with girls.

No, don’t take it the wrong way. I don’t hate girls, it just that I feel extremely annoyed by their shallow minds that only go after looks. I know I’m good-looking but my narcissism is not the case here.

 

They’re completely easy to charm. Completely easy to make them drown for your attractiveness.

 

I’m not saying ALL; I’m saying MOST of them are like that.

 

And that Haewon is no different.

There are some positive points about her though. She’s opinionated and she shows her real personality unlike others.

And her personality is strong.

A person who has a strong personality doesn’t crumble easily. They don’t back down easily as well.

 

But about the shallow part, maybe she is.

 

I was testing her to see if she might at least have a potential to be a friend, but engk. The result did not satisfy me.

She’s attracted by my looks. I can tell it because of the way she scanned my face a while ago. I don’t want a girl buddy who goes crushing on me because that would be awkward. And when I leaned too close to her face, she did not step back.

 

She should’ve stepped back.

 

I mean, like what the heck, seriously? If a person you don’t know really well started leaning in too close to your face, the initial reaction is to push him or her away.

She even closed her eyes. I bet she was expecting a kiss.

 

She failed my test so I have no intention to hang out with her, even if her sister forces me to. I don’t even want to go to the so-called set up date this coming Saturday.

But I really have no choice because I don’t want to spend my money on her sister’s expensive BMW car that I bumped with my dad’s Honda.

I should have been more careful. I’m way too clumsy.

 

If not for that little car accident, then my weekend will not go to waste.

 

I just have to endure this because after the so-called ‘date’, then our deal should be done and I won't have anything to do with her anymore.

 

 


Here goes the chapter 3 for 'Cupid's Game'
I'll keep updating because it's summer vacation and I have nothing better to do. And Chanyeol is clever eh? I really wanted his character here to be the smart and cool type. His "happy virus" germs is still there so stick throughout the whole story.

Subscribe and Comment. You don't have to, but it keeps me motivated. :)

And I'm still a noob in this Fanfic writing thing, but I promise to improve. :)

Thanks guys. Love you~

Have some Chanyeol <3