When They Meet

Take Care of You

"Hey, I'm just gonna head to the bathroom. I'll meet you back here for lunch." I said to Sehun and one of our close friends, as we separated.

The halls were empty, since most of the kids were at lunch. I turned a corner, where I was suddenly bumped into someone. I reacted quickly and held onto the person's wrist, before they were able to fall back.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized, while she was dusting off her skirt.

"No need to apologize. You weren't the only one not paying attention." She had a raspy voice, which I wouldn't have guessed to come out of such a fragile looking girl.

She finally looked up and I couldn't believe I didn't recognized her from the start. 

"Hello, I don't think we've ever officially met before." I gave her a slight smile.

She looked surprised, before she hid it with her infamous poker face. Other people might not have caught that, but I did.

"Most people run the other way once they see me." Their was a underlying tone of sadness in her voice. I couldn't believe that people would not want to get to know this girl. 

"I'm not running away, am I?" I answered.

"No, you're not." 

You might think I'm crazy, but I could've sworn that there was a smile on her face when she said that.


Sorry these are such short chapters! ~ Don't worry I'll be updating by later on today, though~! ^^~ 

Thanks to those who subscribed(:

Don't forget to comment~ I don't bite! :D

Here's some Kai for you guys~

You guys have no idea how much I hate this guy... Seriously.. -__- He's wrecking my bias list.