She's Different

Take Care of You

Sehun and I were sitting at our desks during homeroom. We got here pretty early, and it was our first time in school in two weeks. There was a rule in our school that students weren't allowed to ask for pictures or photographs from any of the idols who attended. This meant that it was peaceful for us when we went to school, however, people still tend to stare when we walk in the hallway.

There was practically nobody here, since it was so early. Our homeroom teacher was sitting at his desk grading papers.

There was a knock on the door, and the door opened to reveal the girl I've been wondering about for the pass two weeks.

She bowed to the teacher, before handing him a note.

"Psst, Sehun!" I whispered, while he was listening to his ipod.

"Hmm? What?" He answered taking out one of his earplugs.

"Do you know her?" I gestured to the girl, who was waiting for the teacher's written reply. 

He turned toward the front of the class and raised an eyebrow. "Her? Yeah, everyone knows her, why?"

"I'm just wondering.." I replied. 

He smirked and leaned in to whisper, "You, Kim Jongin, don't just 'wonder' about just any girl."

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I don't know, I've just seen her around lately. What's her name?"

"Nam Seulmi. She's one tough cookie, y'know? She doesn't just talk to anybody. She is pretty though, right?" He elbowed my side, while I just smirked and looked toward the girl.

Our teacher handed her the note, while she bowed and left.

"She's mysterious. I'll give her that. I don't see her gawking at all the celebrities around here. I like that." I replied. 

"That's because she's basically a celebrity herself in the ballet world. She doesn't waste her time on stuff like pop culture." He reasoned, "She lives and breathes ballet."

I nodded my head, totally understanding her situation. We all had people to please.

However, that didn't answer the question that has been bothering me ever since I set eyes on her. 

Why did she act the way she did? What was the real reason why she was so cold to others? 

I had no idea why she was always on my mind 24/7. For some odd reason, she sparked my curiosity. 

Nam Seulmi, what have you done to me? 


Thanks to all of you who subscribed & commented! 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! (: