That Girl

Take Care of You

It was a chilly afternoon in Seoul, and we had gotten time to actually spend the whole day in school. Normally, Sehun and I would only be at school for three hours at the most, since we were preparing for our debut. Practically everyone in our school knew about it, since almost all the younger celebrities attend this Performing Arts High School. From our sunbaes in SM to the rookie groups, like BAP's Zelo. The students were used to seeing their classmates become famous.      

I just so happened to be one of them.

I was walking through the hallways during our lunch break, and everyone was either seeing their friends in other classrooms or sleeping on their desks. 

On the other end of the hallway, I swear I saw one of the most prettiest girls in my life. 

I've seen her a few times before, but never got her name. 

She was in the same year as me, and from what I've heard she's one of the best ballet dancers around. When she was 8 years old, she went on a world tour with this famous ballet company. She was the best in her field. 

I couldn't judge, though... Since I've never seen her dance.

She was lonely, i could tell. She looked at the other students, and I could see the longing in her eyes to have someone to talk to.

She didn't have many friends. She only talked to the ballet students, who were the closest ones to her. When people asked them how she acted around them, they'd answer "You can tell that she's forcing herself to hang out with us." or "She doesn't really talk too much."

I, honestly, hated all the ballet students... because they talked about her like that without even knowing her whole story.

I don't even know why I was getting all defensive, since I barely even knew the girl, either.

That was going to change, though.