Chapter 9

Real Love

“I think you should get that it keeps going off”, Baekhyun said in Chanyeol's arms. They had gone home after their date when the fireworks had gone quiet. Now they were in their apartment cuddling on their bed. Chanyeol's phone had been going off for the last ten minutes, it was an unknown number so he didn't bother answering.

 

“Why is someone calling me this late”, Chanyeol complined looking down at his phone.

 

“Hello”, he finally asnwered in a irritated tone. The other end of the line was silent.

 

“Hello who is this . This better not be some stupid prank because I swear I--”, but before he could finish what he was about to say he heard a weak voice say “Chanyeol...”, it was Luhan he had given him his number just in case something happened, though he didn't think he would be getting a phone call from him that very same day.

 

“Uh yes do you need something?”, Chanyeol asked awkwardly as he looked down at Baekhyun. Luhan didn't respond right away. “I don't... I don't feel so good”. It sounded like Luhan was not getting any better, how can he be getting worse?

 

“You just need to sleep it off. You will be good by tomorrow. Just go to sleep ok”

 

“Who is that?”, Baekhyun mouthed looking up at him. Chanyeol only shook his head not wanting to asnwer his question.

 

“You still there... Hello..”, the other side of the line had gone silent agian. He pressed his ear against his phone listening to see if he could hear anything. A few seconds later he started to hear slow gasps then “Chanyeol...”, Luhan's voice said again.

 

Before he could really think about it he found himself telling Luhan that he would be at his apartment in a few minutes. Baekhyun had looked at him weird at first, but then looked concerned when Chanyeol explained to him that one of his friends was sick. Baekhyun said goodbye to his boyfriend telling him that he hoped his friend would get better. Chanyeol said that it wouldn't take too long and that he would be back later.

 

As he had done before Chanyeol let himself inside Luhan's aparment when he didn't asnwer the door. When he walked inside his room he found him on the bed rolled into a ball. The blond didn't even notice him walking in there he was too busy hugging his own body and making wimpering sounds.

 

“Luhan what's wrong?”, Chanyeol asked as he rushed next to him. Luhan didn't respond but only opened his eyes lightly looking at Chanyeol with a blurry vision.

 

“Are you okay?. What happened?”. Chanyeol sat next to him on the bed.

 

After coming to the conclusion that he was not going to be getting any response from the blond on the bed he instead proceeded to examine him himself to check if he could come across anything wrong. The first thing he did was gently brush the palms of his hand on Luhan's cheecks then slowly make his way to his forehead. He flinched when he noticed how incredibly hot it was. 'He has a fever', he thought as he unconciously bit his lip.

“I'll be right back”, the tall man made his way out of the the room leaving the blond alone. Luhan wanted to complain but he just didn't have it in himself, he was too weak. He could only lay there with his heavy eyelids and pounding head.

 

Chanyeol was in the restroom looking for a towel he could wet with cold whatever. 'What am I doing? I should take him to the hospital I have no idea what im doing, how to make him get well', Chanyeol told himself as he squeezed the excess water from the towel he had finally found and drenched in ice cold water.

 

“You have to lay on your back”, Chanyeol told Luhan in a soft voice while he tried to push Luhan's shoulder to move him from being on his side to being on his back, but the latter wouldn't comply as he kept his arms tightly around his stomach.

 

“Luhan please c'mon”, Chanyeol kept using a soft voice to try and encourage the other to move.

 

Finally after a little more pleading he did as he was told. Chanyeol placed the moist towel on his forehead. It seemed like Luhan was sleeping, his face looked so calm, the only thing giving him away were the painful sounds leaving his parted lips.

 

“Does your stomach hurt a lot?”, he asked because it was obvious that it did hurt, he just wanted to know the severity of it. Luhan didn't asnwer his fingers only twitched atop his torso. Chanyeol looked him over not knowing what else he could do for him.

 

“Come on we need to take you to the hospital”, he finally decided before reaching for one of Luhan's fragile looking hands and slowly started to pull on it.

 

“No”, came a raspy whisper in Luhan's voice, but it was different. The older opened his eyes fighting against the heaviness that wanted them to stay closed. As hard he could manage he tried to smile. It wasn't much of a smile. With that he pulled Chanyeol's hand back down onto this tummy with his own.

 

“I'll get better, just...”, he attempted to swallow any spit that was in his mouth, but it was desert dry. Instead he his lips before he comtinued with what he was saying before “stay with me”. The mimick of a smile still played on his lips, eyes wrinckled at the corners as his eyes smiled more then his actually lips could right then.

 

Chanyeol felt the light squeeze that Luhan gave his hand when he asked for him to stay with him. He felt his own teeth scratch against his bottom lip as he bit down on it. He couldn't stay there with Luhan, he had to go back home there was someone there waiting for him, Baekhyun. But Chanyeol could only be saddened by the scene before him, never had he seen Luhan in such a state. Not even that one time when they had still been in a relationship and the blond had caught a nasty cold during the middle of winter. No matter how much Chanyeol had wanted to take care of him the other refused to let him. Even going as far as not allowing him to go near him till he got better. But that was just how Luhan was, he always put on a brave face and overcame whatever it was that needed to be over come. At least that was how he had been.

 

The man in front of Chanyeol seemed like someone totally different. It was not the mischivious over protective man Chanyeol had once loved. Yes it made Chanyeol sad he could not find it in himself to say no to him. In the past it had been easy because he knew that Luhan was strong and he could bounce back from anything. Even when he had broken things of and he got to see Luhan break down right in front of him. He knew that Luhan would be able to bounce back to his usual collected self. This is what chanyeol thought, he didn't know the truth. Chanyeol had no idea all the things, the after math that Luhan had to deal with after the shattering of their once loving relationship. Like he had told himself before this Luhan was broken because of him, at least that's what he thought.

 

Chanyeol let a big puff of air rush past his lips before he picked up his phone with the hand that Luhan wasn't holding. The phone on the other line was ringing it didn't take long for the call to be answered.

 

“Nnmgg Hello?”, answered a sleepy voice. Baekhyun sounded like he had just woken up Chanyeol could picture him rubbing his sleepy eyes as he always did when he woke up. The corners of Chanyeols lips pulled at their corners, but then he remembered the reason why he was calling, the smile quickly fell.

 

“You were sleeping already?”, he asked not wanting to get right to the point.

 

“Mmm... yeah fell asleep on the couch watching tv”, Baek answered. It only made Chanyeol feel guity he knew his boyfriend had most likely been waiting for him to get home.

 

“Baek you should go to bed already it's going to be late and you were out most of the day. You need to rest”

 

“Oh It's fine im ok. That nap really helped I feel refreshed. I think I can even whip up something delicious for us to eat when you get home”, Baekhyun hummed into the phone like he was thinking of something.

 

“Maybe I should try to make something new. Oh where did I throw those cooking books my mom gave me. Hmm maybe in the bookself”. Inside their shared apartement the small man walked to their room and over to said bookself where they kept all the books they owned. When he spotted the book he was looking for he pulled it out and smiled down at it as he headed back out into the kitchen. He was going to make something tasty for Chanyeol as a thank you for all that he had done for him that day.

 

The whole time Chanyeol had been quiet still not sure if he should say the reason that he had called him in the first place.

 

“Ah I got something”, Baekhyun pipped in not really noticed how quiet Chanyeol had been.

 

“Baek”, the deep voiced man finally interject.

 

“Yes”, Baekyun said as he leaned on the kitchen counter running a slim finger down a list of ingrediants for a recipe he thought was good.

 

“Uh um I don't think I will be able to make it home” every word he said made him feel more guity then the last. In their apartment's kitchen Baekhyun frowned “Is your friend that bad?”

 

“Uh yeah i'm not sure if he can take care of himself”, Chanyeol's eyes looked down on Luhan, there was droplets of water running down from his forehead to the pillow under his head from the wet towel.

 

“Oh well that's okay I hope he gets better then”, Baekhyun closed the cooking book that he had been looking at and walked over to their bedroom. He had to admit Chanyeol's news put him a little down, but he was understanding it was not like Chanyeol hadn't done this before. Actually Chanyeol had only done that once because of Yixing who had caught some sort of virus, Chanyeol had had to stay with his friend for almost a week.

 

“I'm sorry”, Chanyeol apologized he felt like taking it back and telling Baekhyun to forget about it. That he would be home in a couple of minutes, but the warm slitly sweaty hands holding his bigger hand kept him from doing so.

 

“Baby it's okay I told you I understand. I will see you tomorrow hmm”, Baekhyun sat on their bed cross legged, he didn't want Chanyeol to feel guilty because he was being a good friend.

 

“Yeah tomorrow”, Chanyeol assured his boyfriend. “I swear I'll make it up to you”

Baekhyun smiled before saying a simple “okay”. They said their goodbyes and goodnights before they hung up.

 

Chanyeol patted the towel on the blonds forehead it felt warm now. He slowly slipped his hand out of Luhan's grip and removed it from his head. With his other hand he felt if his head was still hot like before, it was. At this rate he was not going to get better any time soon. He ran through ideas for what the next step was when something came to him. His eyesbrows wrinckled and he bit on his tongue. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea he told himself looking down at the still man. But Chanyeol knew there was no way around it. Once again he walked out the room and into the bathroom.

 

Luhan slowly opened his eyes the last thing he remembered was grabbing a hold of Chanyeol's hand before he could no longer keep his eyes opened. He slowly lifted his head to look around the room.

 

He was there alone no Chanyeol, sometime in his stomach turned that now familiar feeling took him over. The loneliness was so hard to cope it almost made him want to cry, yet he didn't. By now he was past the stage of crying over the emptyness that he felt in his heart. Grabbing at the t-shirt he was wearing over where his heart was he rubbed at the spot. His heart was aching almost at the same time as his head.

 

Luhan winced when he sat up at the edge of the bed. Right at the moment that he noticed the light coming from the restroom in the hallway. A tall figure made its way into the room. Luhan had to blink a couple times to get rid of the blurryness in his vision. It was Chanyeol, his heart jumped inside his chest. Luhan smiled this time it was a real smile, a hopeful smile maybe.

 

“Hey”, Chanyeol said almost shyly.

 

“Hi”, Luhan's mouth was still dry, he his lips.

 

“Are you feeling any better?”, Chanyeol asked as he stopped one or two feet in front of Luhan.

 

“Not really my head weighs a ton and it feels like someone is hitting it with a hammer over and over”

 

“Have you tried taking any medicine?”

 

“Uh yeah I took the last ones I had. I went away for a little while, but then it came back”, Luhan groaned when he placed a palm over his own head. He could feel his skull beat against his clamy palm.

“I think I know how to make it go away for good. Your head only hurt because of the fever. If we make the fever go away then you will be all better. Have you been able to keep food down yet?”, Chanyeol asked Luhan.

 

“Well..”, the truth was that Luhan hadn't had anything to eat. Who would want to eat in the state that he was in?

 

“Don't tell me you haven't had anything to eat?”, it was weird how Chanyeol was able to guess what Luhan had not even said. Luhan only shrugged.

 

“Aish Luhan if I wasn't here who would take care of you” Chanyeol looked down at Luhan with a not so happy look on his face. “Come on you need to take a cold bath”. Chanyeol waited for Luhan who was slowly trying to stand up. He seemed to be struggling. After a few seconds of watching him struggle he walked right next to him and pulled him up. Luhans legs wiggled as they tried to keep his weight up. He was finding it extra hard to do so he held on to Chanyeols shoulder with one of his arms.

 

“Do you think you can walk to the bathroom on your own?”, the taller man asked.

 

“I don't think so”, Luhan answered him shaking his head.

 

“Hold on”, Chanyeol said as he grabbed Luhans arm and swung it over his shoulder, he placed his other arm around his waist and like that they made their way into the bathroom where Chanyeol had already filled the tub with cool water. He helped the blond over to sit on the covered toilet.

 

“Well i'll leave you to it then”, Chanyeol his heal to walk out.

 

“Chanyeol” Luhan called after him. Chanyeol turned right under the frame of the door to look at the blond man still sitting down. He send him a questioning look. “I don't think I can do this by myself”

 

When Chanyeol heard what Luhan said his eyes widened more then he thought was possible. Was he asking him to help him take a bath? “Do what?”, he asked to make sure he wasn't just thinking crazy.

Luhan pulled on his shirt as he said “I don't think I can take my clothes of by myself”. He was not faking it. The blond really didn't think he had the strenght to struggle out of his clothes.

 

“I.. I can't”, Chanyeol breathed out. Luhan's head dropped at his answer. Was Chanyeol really that disgusted by him that he couldn't even help him. “Oh okay I understand”, he said looking back up at the other man by the door. Luhan started to pull at his shirt trying to get it over his head, but his arms felt so heavy right then that he dropped them back down onto his lap. Chanyeol was still by the door he watched as Luhan tried to pull his shirt off again, but failed again worse then the first time.

 

“Let me do it”, Chanyeol walked up to the other and pulled his shirt up and over his head. The shirt was dropped carelessly on the ground. Chanyeol was staring, he was staring at Luhan he had almost forgotten how pink his skin was for a second he wondered if it was still soft as a peach. Chanyeol shock his head what was he thinking?

 

“How to do this?”, he asked more to himself than the other man. “Ok”, he finally said and pulled Luhan by both hands, the slighly shorter male's body was pressed against Chanyeol's

 

“hold on”, he told him before he pulled down the elastic band of the sweats he had been wearing. Luhan did as he was told and threw his arms over Chanyeol's shoulders, it felt like such a long time that he hadn't done that. Chanyeol managed to get the sweats to Luhan's anckles. Now about his boxers he wasn't too sure he wanted to do that. “Um Luhan you think you can do the rest by yourself?” Chanyeol could feel the uncomfortable heat coming off of the man pressed against him.. “I think so maybe”, Luhan responded.

 

“Okay I'll be waiting out side for when you are done. Here hold on to this”, Chanyeol walked them over to a railing where towels hung, he unwrapped Luhan's hands from around his shoulders and placed them on the railing instead so that he could support himself. With that Chanyeol left Luhan in the restroom after he closed the door behind himself. When he was out he stood outside the door for a minute listening in to make sure everything was alright. When he heard the sound of water splashing he knew the other had been able to get in the bathtub ok so he walked away, as he did a thought crossed his mind. Why did it feel so natural to have Luhan half up pressed against him.

 

Almost half an hour later the tall man went to go check on him “Luhan how are you doing in there”, he heard some water spashing. “Ok fine im almost out”.

 

Chanyeol went back to the kitchen were he had been before, he filled a plate with the food that he had made while Luhan had been in the restroom and placed it on the small round table. He heard the restroom door open. Luhan walked out with a towel around his waist and a smaller one on his head. He leaned against the wall still feeling weak at the knees. When Chanyeol rounded the corner in the small hall and saw him he could see his eyes widen a little before they went back to their normal size.

Without having been asked for help Chanyeol went over to Luhan and put a arms around his slippery waist, he helped him walk into the room and then into his bed. After he helped him get his clothes together he left him on his own in the room.

 

“You know you really should eat. That might be the reason why your not getting any better”, Chanyeol told Luhan who was sitting next to him with a plate of food in front of him on the dining room table. The blond only looked down the food on his plate without taking a bite.

 

“Does it bring back memories?”, he suddenly asked.

 

Chanyeol was taken back by the random question “Does what bing memories?”, he asked confused.

 

“Being here back in this apartment, with me. We spend so much time in here. You once said it was your favorite place in the whole world. Do you remember?”

 

“Luhan why are you bringing that up now? You know I don't want to talk about the past. I just want to help you get better”

 

“Why are you here? Why are you trying to make me get better?”, Luhan asked hoping that the answer was that the other still cared about him deep down.

 

Chanyeol played with his thumbs, his hands were on top of the table. He thought about it for a while. The silence seemed to last a long time, Luhan didn't say anything. He wasn't going to say anything until Chanyeol answered his question. “To tell you the truth im not too sure. I'm not used to looking at you in this state. I get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't like seeing you like this when the you I remember is so different”, slowly Chanyeol looked up into Luhan's sad eyes.

“uh” Luhan stopped playing with his food and sat his chopstick down next to the still full plate. “It must be pity right”, it wasn't a question he was making.

 

“No...”, Chanyeol said in a whisper.

 

“But what else can I expect. Look at what i've turned into. I'm a pityful man still after someone who dumped him and doesn't give two about him”

 

“Don't say that”

 

“You know that its the truth”, Luhan sighed. “Still I am thankful that you are here. Having you here looking after me it feels like something heavy has been lifted from my heart. Even if I know that you rather be somewhere else. I guess im being stupid I am not acting like the man that I am and look at you you're acting like your the older one”

 

Chanyeol only sat there listening to what he was saying because he couldn't think of what to say.

 

“I wanted to apologize for that time at the restaurant. I know I acted foolishly, but when I saw you there was all these feelings that suddenly resurfaced and took over me. Everything came back as if it hadn't happened a long time ago. I lov-”

 

“Please don't say that”

 

“No Chanyeol I want to tell you somethings that I never got the chance to say. It's not every day that I have you here with me. I am not trying to make you uncomfortable I swear”

 

Chanyeol nodded signaling that it was okay for him to keep going. Luhan was right he never got the chance to express how he felt after they had broken up. Chanyeol had practically pushed Luhan out of his Life. He had gone overseas for a short vacation trying to get his own feelings in check. When he came back he changed his number and moved from his old place somewhere new. It was only through Yixing that he had found out that Luhan had been looking for him.

 

“I know that it has been a long time and I should be over these feelings. I honestly thought that I was”, Luhan chuckled “But when I saw you my heart started jumping im my chest like it was happy after having been waiting for you for a long time. But I am going to be realistic here. You said you have someone in your life now and I can respect that. There is just something that I want to ask from you”, Luhan had been looking him straight in the eye the whole time he had been talking. He waited for Chanyeol to say something. “and what would that be?”, he was almost scared to hear the answer because he knew he probably could not give whatever it was that the other wanted.

 

“I want us to be friends like how we used to be before everything got so complicated. I know that we didn't meet with the intention of only being friends. Both of us were looking for someone special we wanted to be in a relationship, but you have to admit that we were great friends. Yes we were in a relationship, but you were my best friend. We were there for each other in more then romatic ways”

 

So that was it, that was what Luhan wanted from Chanyeol? A frienship. Chanyeol wasn't too sure that it was such a good idea. Though Luhan was right they had been great friends to each other a side from their relationship. From the short time that they had met each other to the time when they had gotten into an official relationship they had spend countless hours, days and nights talking sharing all their secrets with each other. Even then Chanyeol was sure that if they did not end up in a relationship Luhan would make a good friend.

 

“I just don't know that is a good idea. I mean you say that you have these feelings when you are around me. How do you think that you would feel if I am around you more. It would not help those feelings go away it would probably only end up hurting you”

 

“Channie like I said before I am a grown man I can handle it. I think that by getting used to having you back in my life I will be able to get used to the idea that the old us is in the past. A friendship that is all I am asking you for nothing more”

 

Chanyeol started bitting his nails as he always did when he got nervous. How was he supposed to be friends with Luhan? He was not hesistant because Luhan had been his ex-boyfriend Chanyeol had been friends with some of his exs before. The friendships never lasted long. The thing was that Luhan had a special spot inside Chanyeol of course it was not in a romatic way, but Chanyeol would always remember Luhan as his first real love the man whom he had his first real relationship with.

 

“Maybe we could..” Chanyeol still wasn't too sure, but what could go wrong? Plus if something did happen Chanyeol could always walk away like he had done in the past.

-

Meanwhile in a highrise condo Kris was silently sipping on some vodka on the rocks with his eyes on the bluzzing television not really paying attention to what was being displayed.

“Mister Wu I've got what you asked for”, Minseok said as he made his way from the entrance over to the slick leather couch Kris was currently on.

 

“Minseok call me kris it's already after work hours. You need to loosen up a little”, Kris send a smirk at his small assistant's way. Minseok let out a loud rush of air he ran his fingers through his hair leaving a messy array of hair behind “I'm the one that needs to loosen up?”, he chuckled a little as he plopped down next to Kris who poured vodka on another glass for him before offering it to him.

 

“You're the one always walking around like you've got something permanently stuck up your behind”, he took a gulp of his drink and let his shoulders relax.

 

“Hey that's low, you know in business you can't let people think that you are too soft or else they will take advantage of you. I'm sorrounded by too many greedy bastards to ever let my guard down”, Kris set his empty glass down on the coffee table “Anyway you said you had something for me”

 

“Oh yeah”, Minseok picked up the folder he had set next to him on the couch and handed it over to his boss. “Why do you want something like that. Who are you black mailing now? It doesn't seem like your usual thing”

 

“That's for me to to know and for you to... well actually you'll never find out”, Kris looked throught the papers inside the folder 'so that's what he does huh. This is going to be easier then taking candy from a baby', Kris smirked as a plan was already forming in his head.

 

“You're being creepy. I don't even want to know what you're thinking right now”, Minseok stood up and loosened the black tie around his neck. “Well i'll be heading home now tomorrow we have the meeting with the Japan investors”, Kris didn't say anything he just kept reading the papers in front of him. “Don't forget eight in the morning sharp”, Minseok said with one hand on the the door. “eight o'clo--”, he stopped midsentence when he opened the door and someone was standing in front of him.

 

“Uh Kris”, he turned his head to look at Kris who finally looked up and cursed under his breath at what he was seeing. “Let him in”, he sighed putting the papers down and standing up. Minseok shrugged and stepped aside letting the tall man walk in and then walking out right after him.

 

“What are you doing here Tao?”

-

Chanyeol looked down at Luhan who was next to him on the bed sound asleep. He still could not understand how he had ended up in this situation after having gone so long without being in contact with his old boyfriend and now there he was looking after him like a caring mother, he had even thrown a blanket over him after the older had fallen asleep while watching tv.

 

To: Baekkie

From: Chanyeol

Good night baby, miss you

 

Chanyeol had pulled out his phone and messaged his boyfriend the one he wished he could be cuddling in bed with at that moment. After a couple minutes and no reply came he sat his phone in the nightstand next to him. Beak must have already fallen asleep.

 

Chanyeol fluffed the extra pillow he had grabbed from Luhan's bed. He was sitting on the couch trying to make his makeshift bed as comfortable as possible, but it felt strange not sleeping in his own bed with his boyfriend's warm body pressed up next to him. Chanyeol sighed before lying down and pulling a thin cover over himself 'wish I could be next to Beakkie', he thought looking up at the flashign lights on the ceilling that reflected from the windows.

-

The next morning Chanyeol woke up to the sound of pans hitting against each other. He shot up when he didn't recognize his surroundings, but then he quickly remembered the reason why he was there, he stretched his body and rubbed his eyes as he walked over the the kitchen where all the noice was coming from. Luhan was cutting strawberries not even noticing Chanyeol looking over his shoulder

 

“I see you must be feeling better”, Chanyeol said making the blond jump in front of him.

 

“Ah you scared me!”, Luhan said quickly turning around.

 

“Ouch!”, he complained when his face crashed against Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

“Sorry”, the taller said as he watched Luhan rub his nose.

 

“It's okay anyway look I made you breakfast”

 

“Breakfast?”, Chanyeol gasped with wide eyes and ran to Luhan's room. He picked up his phone where he had set it last night. Like he had feared he was late for work, there was a couple missed calls from his job. “!”, he cursed as he ran over to the door and started to put on his shoes.

 

Suddenly his phone started vibrating. It was Yixing calling “Hey man where have you been? Work tried to get a hold of you but you wouldn't pick up”, where the words that his best friend greeted him with.

 

“Where are you going?”, Luhan said with a worried expression from the kitchen threshold. Chanyeol was too busy trying to properly tie his shoes to answere him.

 

“I over slepped, but im up now I should be there like in 15 mintes”, when Chanyeol finally managed to tie his shoes he stood up and pulled the door open “Don't even bother the manager called and now im here covering for you. I just thought i'd let you know”

 

Chanyeol stopped midstride “You are?”, he asked.

 

“Yes, so I guess you have the whole day off”

 

“Uh thank you”

 

“Ah it's nothing you know i'd do anything for my husband”, Yixing laughed on the other side of the line.

 

“Anyway I owed you from last time so don't worry about it”. There was kitchen noise on the other side of the line “Listen I have to go it's getting busy here so I'll talk to you later okay, bye”. The line went dead after Yixing ended the call. Chanyeol sighed and shut the door the the apartment, he slowly took his shoes off and just sat there on the floor rubbing his eyes with his hands. He felt firm hands rubbing both of his shoulders from behind.

 

“Are you okay?”, Luhan asked leaning down behind him.

 

“Yeah i'm alright”

 

“Oh well come on you should eat something. It's my way of saying thank you for taking care of me last night”, Chanyeol turned just in time to see Luhan smiling. The corner of Chanyeol's lips turned up “You really do look better”, Chanyeol lifted his hand to brush his tumb against Luhan's pink shoft cheeks without realizing what he was doing. Luhan's eyes went wide and his cheeks burned hot.

 

“Ah sorry”, Chanyeol said letting his hand fall and standing up. “So what are we having?”, he asked.

 

Luhan blinked before he responded with a brighter smile then the one he had on ealier “Oh I made us some panckaes. You still like strawberries with yours right?”. Chanyeol smiled and nodded before following Luhan into the kitchen area were Luhan placed a plate of pancakes with strawberries on top.

 

“Thanks”, Chanyeol said before stuffing a big piece into his mouth, letting a pleased moan escape his lips. “You're welcome”, Luhan asnwered placing his own plate on the table before taking a seat across from him.

-

Baekhyun walked into Mr. Lee's office with his crisp navy blue suit on and a bright smile on his face.

 

“You called for me Mr. Lee?”, Baekhyun said closing the door behind himself. Mr. Lee was sitting on his desk signing some papers, he looked up when he heard Baekhyun. “Yes a colleague and friend of mine has been slumped with cases and asked if I could send someone over to go help him. We are handling everything here fine. So I want you to go over to his office and help him with whatever he needs”.

 

Mr. Lee got up and walked over to one of the cabinets where he kept all his cases files. He looked through one one of them before pulling it out. “Here please hand this over to him for me as well”.

 

Baekhyun nodded his head as he heard everything he was telling him. It was not an odd thing for Mr. Lee to send him over to other lawyers when things were not hectic in his office. Mr. Lee looked down at his watch and picked up the phone from his desk “Yoona please let Mr. Kim know that Byun is on his way over”, he spoke to his secretary over the phone before putting the phone back down.

 

“Yoona will tell you where his office is”, Mr. Lee sat down behind his desk again.

 

“Yes sir”, Baekhyun said turning for the door.

 

“and Byun”, he heard his boss say when he had his hand on the door to push it open.

 

“Yes Mr. Lee?”, Baekhyun turned to look back at him “don't let me down. I'm counting on you”, his boss said with a warm smile. Baekyung returned the smile and bowed before stepping out the door.

 

Baekhyun stood outside the office as he waited for Mr. Kim's secretary to let him know that he could go in. After a few minutes a stoned faced looking man walked out Mr. Kim's office with a cheery secretary in toe. “Mr. Kim said he is ready for you now”, the secretary Victory let him know with a smile before she walked away with a handful of yellow folders. Baek Nooded and walked over to the door nocking lightly a few times “Come in”, he heard from the other side.

 

When he stepped inside he was met with a broad smile on a handsome face “Hello Mr. Byun”, Mr. Kim said to him looking him up and down. “Mr. Kim”, Baekhyun bowed respectfully before stepping closer to the lawyer he would be helping out. “You can call me Jongdae”, his new boss said leaning against his desk, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“Very nice to meet you sir. Mr. Kim is fine with me. I am happy to be working with you. I'll work hard”, Baekyung said in his most professional voice. Baekhyun knew that Mr. Kim was one of the best lawyers in the firm, even better then Mr. Lee. He always got the high profile cases because of his high success rate. Baek considered himself lucky to be able to work with the highly respected Mr. Kim.

 

“So professional”, Mr. Kim said smirking his way. “But really call me Jongdae like friends. I feel too old being called Mr. Kim all the time at least not from the people I work with all the time” Baekhyun smiled “Alright si... Jongdae”.

 

“Oh Mr. Lee wanted me to hand these papers over to you”, Baekhyun handed over the folder that he had been holding. As Jongdae took it their hands brushed against each other. Jongdae opened the folder and looked at the papers inside with a hand on his chin “Hmm so I guess he is handing this case over to me”, he said looking back up at Baek in front of him.

 

“I guess we better get started on this, will you please get me ghe directory book from the shelf?”, Jongdae smiled his wide smile again.

 

“Yes sir”, Baek smiled back.

 

“What did I say Byun?”, his boss scolded him.

 

“Sorry it's going to take some getting used to”, Baekyun turned and walked over to the high bookshelf next to the door. He stood there looking at the books searching for the one he was looking for. Bingo! There is was on the topmost shelf. Baek lifted a hand grabbing for it, but it was too high he sighed and pulled the little stool from the corner of the room so he could stand on it to be able to reach the book.

 

When he stepped on the stool he grabbed onto the shelf for balance and reached for the deep green book once again. When his fingers brushed against the spine of the book a loud gasp escaped his lips.

 

Baekhyun could feel strong hands running up and down the inner side of his thighs.

 

“Mr. Kim.. Wha.. What?” Baekhyun said frozen on the spot, he couldn't believe what was happening.

 

“You know Baekhyun i've seen you around the office”, Jongdae kep running his hands up and down Baek's thighs “I especially like watching you walking away. The sight of you little walking away is the best view I get to see all day long” Baekhyun tried to remove Jongdae's hands, but Jongdae only tightened his grip painfully on his tighs. Baek whinned when he felt the other's fingers dig into his skin through his pants.

 

“Now come on lets be a good boy. We don't want Mr. Lee to find out how you complitely ruined one of my cases now do we”, Baekhyun made a miserable noise when Jongdae's hands traveled up to his behind.

 

“But I... I haven't..”, Baek could not even continue his sentence before he felt those same hands go back to his thighs and then to his crotch. Baekhyun's eyes got watery as he just stood there as he was being violated. He didn't know what to do something like this had never happened to him, he still could not believe it.  

There is only one person who is allowed to touch him in such  a way.

 

"Chanyeol", warm liquid fell down Baekhyun's cheeks.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Picture belongs to its rightful owner]

A/N: I just want to say im sorry for taking so long to update.  I have started school up again and there is alot of things going on.  T_T I also get stuck on tumblr alot and then somehow i just don't have time left.  I'll try and to do better :/ Sorry if this chapter is a little boring and super long.  Thank you for reading! :)