Chapter 5

Real Love

 

Chanyeol drove Yixing home in his now beat up car. After he made sure that his friend hadn't been hurt from the accident he left Yixing tucked in bed and headed out to his own home. As he was driving home he felt discomfort coming from his left side. He wasn't really sure if he had broken something or if it was something that would only leave him brused.

 

When he arived home and opened the familiar red door to his apartment, he saw that all the lights in the apartment were turned off, Baekhyun must have gone to sleep already. After taking of his shoes at the foot of the door Chanyeol made his way to his room, he noticed there was light coming from under the door. Slowly opening the door he made his way in and spotted his boyfriend fast asleep with the soft glow coming from the lap on his night stand on his face.

 

Baekhyun was still wearing his clothes from ealier, sleeping on top of the bed's cover, he must have fallen asleep waiting for Chanyeol to get home. Still he looked so peaceful that Chanyeol couldn't help himself. The tall man made his way to Baekhyun's side of the bed and placed a loving kiss on the olders cheek. It felt cold against Chanyeol's warm lips which made him frown and get up to walk into their small closet to pull out a blanket to place over the sleeping man before him.

 

After brushing one of his hands gently against Baekhyun's forehead Chanyeol walked to the full length mirror hanging on the wall, he pulled up his shirt to inspeact his side once he was standing in front of his own reflection. There is was the big purple blue-ish bruise at his side. Chanyeol's brows wrinkled at the middle before he took the t-shirt off all together. He swiftly turned his head when he heard a gasp come from behind him, Baekhyun had is mouth slighly opened as he looked at Chanyeol on the mirror.

 

“What happened?!”, he asked as he quickly got up from the bed and made his way to stand next to Chanyeol with his eyes now glued to the ugly mark.

 

“oh um...”, Chanyeol felt his mouth go dry, he didn't want Baekhyun to worry too much, but he knew him and he would.

 

“I was in a small car accident on my way to Yixing's house” a bigger gasp come from the older “But everything is okay and Yixing is ok too, still pretty drunk though. Anyway I am fine, the only thing that was damaged was my car”, Chayeol quickly rushed out his words before the other one could start asking anything in a panic.

 

The next thing he knew Baekhyun's body was slamed against his as the older pulled him in a tight hug, though still being careful to not put too much preasure on the bruise.

 

“Baekhyun im okay look”, Chanyeol tried to reasure his boyfriend by spreading his arms at his sides.

 

When he heard him sniffle into his chest Chanyeol pushed the older away from him gently so that he could take a good look at his face. There was a wet trail down on of Baekhyun's cheeks and his eyes looked shiny with the water callection in them.

 

“Baekhyun...”, Chanyeol pulled his boyfriend into a secure hug, wrapping on arm around his thin waist and pacing the other on the olders chocolate brown hair. “Chanyeol...” Baekhyun wispered into Chanyeol's chest. “Are you sure you're okay maybe we should go to the hospital, you might have broken something” Baekhyun pulled away from the hug about to walk over the night stand where his key's were when Chanyeol stopped him by pracing a hand on his shoulder. He turned him around so that he would be facing him and grabbed his face with both hands looking deep into his watery eyes.

 

“I told you I am fine, it's just a bruise it will go again in a couple of weeks. It wasn't that bad just a bump” Chanyeol said in a soft tone for the other to calm down. “Okay?”, he added with a was smile at his lips. Baekhyun placed his smaller hand over Chanyeol's on his face “but”, he was about to protest when Chanyeol leaned in a kissed him on the lips before pulling back and looking back over his face, Baekhyun still didn't look too sure so he leaned in for another kiss, this one lasted longer and seemed softer because Baekhyun did his part and kissed back.

 

“Okay?”, Chanyeol asked once more when he pulled back again. Baekhyun only nooded before his eyes went down to the bruise. “At least let me take care of it”, he said dropping his hand from Chanyeol's. The younger dropped his hand from baekhyun's face as well after agreeing to let Baekhyun take care of it.

 

Minutes later Chanyeol was sitting at the egde of the bed waiting for his boyfriend to return from the restroom with the emergency kit they kept in there for emergencies. When he returned he started gently rubbing a small cloth wet with alchohol against the bruise. Chanyeol felt chills run down his spine when Baekhyun blew his hot bread over it before he sat up next to him on the bed still looking down at the bruise a dissatisfied look on his face.

 

“I wish I could do more, but thats all I can do”, he said. Chanyeol placed on of his hands on his boyfriend's tigh “It's okay. You didn't really need to do that either sense it didn't break the skin. We will just have to wait for it to go away on its own. I'm more worried about my car. It looks a mess”, Chanyeol looked to the front.

 

“Is it still drivable?”, Baekhyun asked now looking at Chanyeol who answered “Yes, but the trunk door is jammed. It will have to get fixed”, Chanyeol frowned taking a small business card from his pocket. “Here the man told me he would fix it at no cost to me”, He handed the card over for Baekhyun to look over.

 

“I hope that's really his number and I didn't get one pulled over me”, he added.

 

“Hotels De Luxe Wu?”, Baekhyun questioned as he read the name on the card “What is that?”, he added as he handed the card back to Chanyeol who placed in back in his pocket.

 

“I have no idea. The guy looked like he had money or something. He was driving a pretty nice car”, Chanyeol remembered when the black care had zoomed past him in the dark street. “Anyways im going to give him a call tomorrow to get this fixed. Lets stop talking about this right now it's been a tiring day with my drunk best friend and now this. I just want to relax with you”, Chanyeol now smilled as he said it.

 

Baekhyun smiled back at him “Okay whatever my giant wants”, Baekhyun giggled at his own words changing the mood between them from serious to something else. “You must be tired too”, Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun's suit. Baekhyun only sight and stood up to start taking of his suit. Chanyeol stood up as well and grabbed his hand “let me”, he said receiving a smile from the shorted man in front of him.

 

Chanyeol started undressing his boyfriend first taking of his black jacket and then unbottoning his shirt, then moving on to his belt and pants button and pulling down the zipper. All the while Baekhyun watched what he did with a smile on his face. He really loved the tall man in front of him, he was taking care of him even though he was the one that was really hurt.

 

Baekyun ran his fingers through Chanyeols hair as the younger pulled his pants down letting them fall to the groud, then pushing Baekhyun's unbottoned shirt of one oh his shoulders letting it hang there for a minute. When Chanyeol just kep looking at him Baekhyun looked at him curiously “What is it?”, He asked still with his hand on the tall mans hair.

 

“you look y”, Chanyeol asnwered with a grin playing on his lips. He leaned into the crook of Baekhyun's neck and started kissing the thin milky skin. Baekyun shut his eyes tight and pulled Chanyeol's face closer onto his neck with his hand. When Chanyeol started at his neck Baekhyun started panting, he wrapped his other arm over Chanyeol's neck.

 

Chayeol was now rubbing his hands over Baekhyun's side feeling the soft skin against the palms of his hands. When he moved both their bodies making Baekhyun land on his back on the bed with Chanyeol on top of him Baekhyun opened his eyes and pushed Chanyeol genly away from him.

 

“Chanyeol you're hurt”, He said looking into Chanyeol's lust filled eyes “We can't..”, he added. Chanyeol bent his head down and kisses him on the lips before pulling back up again “We will be careful”, he said while smiling down at his lover who wore a worried expression on his face.

 

Chanyeol started to kiss Beakyung again this time trailing kisses from his mouth to his jawline and then down to his caller bone. When Baekhyun didn't protest and his chest started rising and falling rapadly Chanyeol stood up in front of the bed and started taking of his own pants as he looked down at his boyfriend in boxers only. More then y, more then hot he found what he was looking at beautiful.

 

When his pants were down on the floor Chanyeol went down on the bed again pressing his body over Baekhyun, he started where he had left of. It was a beautiful night...

The next day Chanyeol went to work as usual when he was done for the day he walked out into the emplyee parking lot and took his phone from his pocket along with a business card. He looked it over as he typed the number hand written on it onto his phone. He waited as he heard the phone ringing next to his ear.

 

“Hello?”, he heard a deep voice question at the other end of the line. Chanyeol cleared his throught “Yes hello this is Chanyeol I was in a car accident with...”, he paused when he remembered that the stranger hadn't given him his name. He was about to curse to himself when the man on the other end of the line started to speek. “Oh the guy from yesterday, yes I remember that was me. Im sorry about your car”, he said in his deep voice.

 

“ah yes I was calling to see if we can arrange something”, Chanyeol added rubbing his hand on his neck. He wasn't mad at the man anymore like he had been yesterday, he just wanted to get his car fixed.

 

“Of course I said I would handle it and im going to come through with my word. um...”, the deep voice at the other end paused, movement could be heard at the other end of the line. Chanyeol waited for the other man to contiue “uh I actually don't have anything to do for the next hald an hour maybe we could meet somewhere now to get this sorted?”, he asked. Chanyeol looked down at his watch and sighed. Baekhyun would be on his way home to change soon.

 

“Okay where?”, Chanyeol asked. After the stranger told him were and gave him direntions they ended the call and Chanyeol climbed into his car.

 

Not long after Chanyeol found himself in the lively streets of down town. He drove between the tall skyscrapers looking for the place they were going to be meeting in. When he spoted the fancy cafe from inside his car he started looking for a parking spot close by.

 

Once he had found a parking spot at the egde of the sidewalk he sat there and made a call. It didn't take long for the call to be asnwered.

 

“hey”, he got a cheerful reply. Chanyeol smiled at the sound of Baekhyun's voice. “Hey im going to meet the guy from last night and try and get everything fixed. Sorry I won't be able to make it home before you head off to school again”, Chanyeol's smile turned into a frown.

 

“Honey it's okay. I hope everything gets settled”, the other reassured.

 

“Yeah me too”, Chanyeol sighed. “So I will be waiting for you tonigh”, he added now smiling again. “alright i'll try not to linger at school so I can get to you sooner” , he could hear the smile on Baekyun's voice.

 

Chanyeol bit his bottom lip “Ok i'll be waiting”, he said.

 

“bye”, Bakhyun said about to hand up before he was stopped by Chanyeol's talking “Baekyun...”, he started. “I love you”, he added trying to exude all the feelings in his chest.

 

“I love you baby”, Baekhyun asnwered with his own feelings.

 

Minutes later Chanyeol found himself inside the facy cafe with cup in hand sitting on one of the chairs next to a small table in front. When he looked around he could see people intertained with their own converstions, but still he didn't spot the stranger from last night. He slumped on his chair and looked down at his phone on the table next to his cup of coffee. He had arrived a little ealier then they had said, but it was only by a couple of minutes. The men he was waiting for should be arriving there soon.

 

Chanyeol lifted the warm cup to his lips and let the the bitter taste of the coffee linger in his mouth as he swallod the hot liquid slowly. Not too after later he spotted a familiar looking blond entering through the cafe's threshold. The man was well kept his time his hair styled up in a ne1t yet messy hair due nice, navy colored dress pants with a white and sky blue long sleeve botton up shirt, the top most buttons left undone.

 

Chanyeol averted his eyes from the man when the he looked right back at him and started making his way towards the table. When the man pulled the chair back on the opposite side of Chanyeol and took a sit Chanyeol lifted his eyes from the cup of coffee in his hand to look up at him. The man only looked back at him withouth making a move to speak first. When Chanyeol started to feel slightly awkward he cleared his throught “So Mr....”, once again Chanyeol was reminded that he didn't know the strangers name.

 

“Wu Fan”, the male in front of Chanyeol spoke in the deep voice that he had heard over the phone not too long ago. “Thats my name, but I prefer being Called Kris if you don't mind”, he added claspping his hands together on top of the table. Chanyeol nodded his head “Hmm that doesn't sound Korean. Chinese?”, he questioned not really interest, but trying to strike up a conversation to make the awkwardness he felt from before disolve.

 

“Ah yes im Chinese, well a quarter french actually”

 

Now that Chanyeol really looked at the man before him he noticed that the asian features noticeable on most people were somehow different on the blond man, Kris.

 

“So i've talked with some people who can fix your car, from what i've told them of the damage I saw last night they said it might take two to three weeks for them to properly fix everthing”, Chanyeol flinched as he hear the man's words. It was going to take two to three weeks? That is a long time what was Chanyeol supposed to use as mode of transportation until then. He had never really used public transportation before so how that worked was a mistery to him, though it was probably fairly simple.

 

“They said they would need a photo or need to see it in person so they can assess the damage for themselves and give you a more accurate time frame”

 

Chanyeol nooded his head and bit his bottom lip still thinking about what he was going to do. Sure Baekhyun had his car and he could probably take him to some places, but Baekhyun had places he needed to be at as well like work and school after that.

 

Kris had stopped talking having said everything that he wanted to inform Chanyeol of, he bore his gaze into Chanyeol who was still inside his own thoughts. He watched as Chanyeol bit his bottom lip, eyes lingering on the white line left by the pressure applied onto the pump lip.

 

They stayed in silence for a few seconds, Chanyeol still thinking over what he was going to do. Kris blinked his eyes hard and let his eyes roam over Chanyeol who he had not token the time to properly look over before. Kris had to admit the man in front of him was quite handsome, but still bore some young features from teenage years he guessed.

 

“Chanyeol”, Kris finally spoke bringing Chanyeol back to his current environment. How does he know my name? Chanyeol asked himself looking into the blond males eyes. “That is your name right?”

 

“That's what you said over the phone when you called me earlier”, Kris continued when Chanyeol's face showed a confused expression. Ah right I told him, Chanyeol thought dropping the confused look.

 

“Oh yes sorry my name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol”, he introduced himself and reached for Kris's hand over the table.

 

“Nice to meet you Chanyeol”, Kris said taking Chanyeol's hand and giving him his usual business hand shake.

 

“You too Mr. Wu”, Chanyeol responded being formal to show respect. He couln't be sure, but the way the man before him handled himself made him seem older then himself.

 

“So it's really going to take that long?”

 

“That's what they said, might take longer after they take a good look at it”, Kris asnwered repeating what he had said before.

“Is that going to be a problem?”

 

Chanyeol sighed “Well that's a long time and I have places I need to be. How am I going to get to and from without a car. I've never been a big fan of pubic transportation”, Chanyeol sight one more time.

 

“ah yes”, Kris said with a corner of his lips tucking at its end. “That actually come to my mind before so I thought of something that might help you with that. I thought that I could lent you one of my cars in the meantime while your car is getting repaired”

 

“What your car?” Chanyeol asked a little shocked. “yeah so what do you think? It's a good idea right. That way you won't find yourself out of a mode of transportation while you don't have your car”

 

“But a car? You would really let me borrow a car?. Isn't that a little too much?” Chanyeol said looking at the blond as he unfolded his arms from his chest and set then on the table.

 

“Not really. Not to me it only seems like the right thing to do. I can't leave anyone like that after all it was my foult for crushing into you like that last night. I was talking on the phone with my secretary and wasn't really putting much attention to what was in front of me”

 

“Actaully I have a little collection of cars and probably wouldn't notice if one wasn't there for a while”, he continued. What a collection of cars?, Chanyeol asked himself. Does this guy really have that much money that he has so many cars he wouldn't notice of them gone?

 

“So what do you say?”, kris asked.

 

“alright then thats settled”, Kris said leaning back on his chair. “Do you still have some free time? When I left the office they informed me my last meeting was cancelled so I have the rest of the day free so if you want we could go take your car to the shop and get the car you are going to be using for now”

 

Chanyeol thought about it. By the time he got back home Baekhyun would be gone again and he didn't have any plans for the rest of the day, just a pile a dirty clothes waiting for him at home for a wash. That could wait, he much rather just get this over with and turn his car in as soon as possible so he could get it back the same. “alright”

 

“Lets get going then”, Kris said getting up from the chair.

 

When they walked through the threshhold of the cafe they stood there for a few seconds before Chanyoel started walking towards were he had parked his car without saying a word. “wait!”, he heard someone say in a high voice behind him, not quite a yell, but not a normal level of speech.

 

Chanyeol turned around to see Kris talking a few steps towards him “Yes? What is it?” Chanyeol questioned. “

 

I got a better idea”, the blond said once he had stopped next to him. “What if one of my assistants take your car over to the shops and we just go to get you the other car? That would save us an extra trip”, Kris looked over at Chanyeol who shrugged his shoulder, why not.

 

Kris pulled a phone out and made a call. After a quick conversation he put his phone down “He said he would be here in a few minutes. The office isn't far away from here. Maybe we should wait by your car”, Chanyeol nooded at kris and started walking towards his car again now with Kris next to him.

 

They walked in silence until they got next to Chanyeol's car. “So..”, Kris Started not wanting to have an awkward silence start to flow over them “yes?”, Chanyeol asked turning his attention towards him. Kris leaned his back on the side of the car “nothing I just didn't want to have a awkward silence”

 

“Oh”, Chanyeol mouthed leaning his back against his car too next to Kris. “If you don't mind me asking. What is it that you do exactly? For work I mean”, Chanyeol clarified as he watched the cars on the street drive by. “I'm on hotel management. I work for my father. He owns a large number of Luxury hotels here in China and in France. He work in the France head quarters while leaving me in charge of the hotels here in South Korean”

 

“Your father owns hotels, really wow that must leave some good money huh”

 

“Yeah it leaves a pretty profit”

 

“So what about you? What is it that you do?” Chanyeol smiled “I work as a weiter in a family restaurant” not quit up to part with Kris's job not even close, but he was not ashemed of his job in front of the other man. Everyone had to have a job right? Some better then others but he knew his job was a good one and he liked doing what he did for the most part. Kris had a tight smile on his face “ah a see”, was all he said before turning to look back at the passing cars then his phone started to go off.

 

“where are you?” Chanyeol heard Kris said. After Kris told somone on the phone where they were currently located he hung up the phone and stuffed it into one of his pockets.

 

A couple minutes later a slighly shorter guy then himself and Kris walked up to them wearing a black business suit with a bright blue tie. “Minseok you're finally here”, Kris said looking towards the man before them. “Ah this is Minseok my assistant” Kris motioned towards the man . “Minseok this is Park Chanyeol, the one I told you about over the phone” Kris added while Minseok reached a hand over to Chanyeol for him to shake.

 

After a quick shake of the hand he looked at the taller Kris and said “Alright I got it. So then you want me to find out how long it will take for it to get fixed right?”

 

“Yeah”, Kris simply answered and then turned to Chanyeol “Keys”, he said motioning towards Chanyeol's car.

 

Chanyeol searched for his keys in his pocket, pulling them out when he felts them jinggle in his inside. He extended his hand and Minseok took them “Well i'll be going now”, kris's assistant said walking over to the drivers side of the car. He quickly opened the door, but stopped before climbbing in “oh don't forget about the conference in Jeju tomorrow”, he said looking over at Kris, who nooded.

 

“Alright i'll give you a call later” and with that he got in the car and drove away leaving them looking at the misshapen rear end of Chanyeol's car.

 

After that Chanyeol followed Kris back to his car. Chanyeol's mouth almost fell open when he took in the car that Kris was now driving it was not the black car he remembered from last night, but a shiny bright red sports car, probably an import. When Kris unlooked the door Chanyeol didn't say anything he just climbed in. After Kris's the engine making it purr with a relaxing hum he put one of his hands at the back of Chanyeol's head rest and leaned his head to the side towards Chanyeol looking back as he pulled out the parking garage. When Chanyeol breathed in he could smell the spicy scent from Kris's cologne, he was that close. The drive was a silent a one.

 

Finally Kris pulled up to a really big black metal gate. He pressed a botton on what looked to be a small remote control hangging on his key chain. The gate swung open and Kris drove forward Chanyeol's eyes sllightly widened when he took in the big house, no the big mansion they were driving up to. Once Kris stopped the car in front of the place he opened the door and clinbbed out with Chanyeol doing the same.

 

“Come on lets go I'll take you over to the car”

 

They walked over to the side of the mansion end ended up in front of what looked to be some big mechanic doors. Once again Kris pushed a button on his key chain and pressed a button making the mechanic doors slide open.

 

When Kris walked into the garage Chanyeol fallowed after him “wow”, he mouthed when he looked at all the cars that were in there. He wasn't sure if he could count them all on one hand. There was all kinds of cars, classic cars, luxury cars and even sports cars.

 

“Pick one”, Kris said turning to look over at Chanyeol “wha..what?”, Chanyeol stuttered.

 

“I said pick one. One one doesn't really matter... Oh wait except for those vintage luxury cars over there”, Kris pointed to some shiny cars at the end of the garage “those are my fathers, but the rest are mine so just pick whatever”

 

“I can't they all look brand new”, Chanyeol finally got out looking back at Kris who sighed. “hmm okay then i'll just pick something”

 

Kris ended picking out a car very similar to his own red one, but in shadow black. Chanyeol protested at first, but ended up giving up when Kris told him it was fine. After Kris gave him the keys to the car that he would be driving until his car got fixed Chanyeol said his thanks and goodbye to Kris about to get in the car and drive out, but Kris stopped him. “Hey..”, kris said, he sounded hesitant.

 

Chanyeol turned to face him with a question on his face “Do you want to stay and watch a soccer game with me that is supposed to start in a little bit”, Kris gave a small smile. When Chanyeol still had a confused look on his face kris added “olympics South Korean vs. London”

 

Chayeol didn't say anything for a while. He thought about it, it was still pretty early in the day and he still only had that pile of clothes waiting for him at home. He said what the hell and agreed to stay to watch a game. He always ended up watching sports by himself because neither Baekhyun or Yixing were into them as much as he was.

 

They walked into the mansion through the big doors. Again Chanyeol was amazed as he looked around in the inside.. Everything looked so expensive. He fallowed Kris into a large kirchen with rich dark wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances.

 

“There is some beer you want some?”, Kris asked as he looked inside the the large fridge “Sure”, answered Chanyeol.

They made their way into a large living room after they had grabbed a couple of beers. They took a seat on the large couch setting the beers on the large coffee table in front of the tv.

 

“It should be starting in a couple a minutes”, Kris said looking at the time on his phone. They started up a small conversation while waiting for the game to start. Chanyeol learned that Kris had spend most of his life living in different places around the world because of his fathers business. He also learned that Kris was a big car lover, not that it wasn't obvious already. In turn Kris learned why Chanyeol hadn't continued with his schooling. He learned that Chanyeol had been kicked out of his home after turning old enough, of course Chanyeol kept the reason to himself.

 

They chatted away until the game came on. Both man spend the duration of the game focused on what was going on in the screen, they yelled and cursed as needed, oddly there was a comfortable atmosphere around them even though they didn't know each other that well. Somehow they managed to down all the beers that they had set on the table. Now the empty bottles lingered on the table and some on the floor. Chanyeol felt slightly dizzy, but still sober enough.

 

During half time they discussed some of the best plays and Kris went to go get more beer from the kitchen only to find out they had drank them all. He bit his lip and looked through the cabinets until he found what he had been looking for.

 

When kris returned to the living room Chanyeol looked up at him, Kris was holding two glasses filled with ice with one hand and a liquor bottle with the other. “ran out of beer”, Kris shrugged as he sat the cups on the table and filled them with the yellow orangy liquid. When the game came back on Kris was the first one to grab his glass and take small sips from it. Chanyeol followed soon after downing all his drink. They kept drinking more and more refilling their glasses as they were left empty.

 

The brand new bottle of liquor had only one quarter of its insides filled, the rest now inside of Kris and Chanyeol. They high fived and screamed when korean made a goal. They were complitly drunk by this point. It felt like old friends hanging out even though they had just met each other the night before.

 

Then it happened Chanyeol slowly got up from the couch trying not to fall on his but to pour more liquor into his glass. His hand shook so much that some of the liquid spilled over the glass's edge. Kris laughed from behind him on the couch as he looked at what Chanyeol was doing. Drunk Chanyeol laughed at himself too and put the glass to his lips drinking the whole thing in one gulp, he shot his eyes as the liquid burned down his throught.

 

“Get me some too”, Kris slurred handing him his empty glass. Chanyeol put one finger in front of him and turned back to the table to messily pour liquor on his glass again. Once done he turned around and walked to were Kris was sitting, but somehow his legs got tangled with one another and he lost his footing, he fell.

 

Chanyeol fell right on top of Kris dropping the drink he had been holding on the floor. The glass broke instantly as it met the hard surface.

 

“suurry”, Chanyeol muffled pushing his hands against Kris's chest trying to get off of him.

 

Suddenly kris grabbed a hold of Chanyeol's arm making him loose his balance again making him fall against Kris's chest again. “waah”, Chanyeol said as he breathed in Kris's cologne. He looked up to Kris's eyes. The next thing he knew Kris's lips crashed against his own, he could taste the bitterness from the alchohol in his lips. His wide eyes slowly shut as Kris's kep kissing him. Then he did something that he would have never done if he had been sober, he started kissing back. At first the kiss was slow and unsure, but then it started to become quick and needy. Kris wrapped his arms around Kris's waist and Chanyeol lifted his own to wrap around Kris's neck making the blond's body press even closer to his. Chanyeol spread his legs climbing on top of Kris's legs straddling him. Kris bit at Chanyeol's bottom lip making the younger moan as his eyes stayed shut tightly. He stopped bitting his lip to give him a quick kiss then moving on down on his neck and kissing the warm skin there. Chanyeol's chest heaved up and down against Kris warm body.

 

“Chanyeol..”, Kris wispered before he moved his hand under the youngers shirt, running his fingers over his abs.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Picture belongs to its rightful owner]

(A/N) This is so long! But i finally managed to put some real Baekyeol in there. Its so hard for me i don't know why.  But i like this chapter especially the ending.  What did yall think?  I sail these two ships how is that even possible right? lol but i do.  Chanyeol seems to really care about Baekhyun, he tries to protect him from fangirls and he is always seen next to him.  Its like if you want to know where Chanyeol is you have to look for Baekhyun and the other way around too.  With Krisyeol well what can i say? These two giants!  While M stays in Korean they are always around each other.  They really do seem like good friends.  Its like Chanyeol spends all his time with Baekhyun when kris isn't there, but when he gets there he goes running into Kris's arms leaving Baekhyun untill next time, or at least that's how i see it.  :) Anyway next chapter Luhan is back... Maybe, probably yeah lol (cuz i figuered out why Chanyeol broke up with him muhahaha)

OH! SHOULD CHANYEOL GO FURTHER WITH KRIS?! IDK YET

Cute stuffs to look at:

Are they holding hands?!!!

Other cute stuffs!

 

Oh did you guys notice my new poster and background :) All thanks to UnicornHepHap her stuff is awesome! Check her out. :)

Please comment & subscribe!!!