Chapter 8

Real Love

 

Chanyeol's hand hovered over the faded white door. He didn't know how he ended up here or what he was doing there. After he had left the mall he had looked down at his phone to see that he still had a couple hours before Baekhyun would be home. With nothing to do he started aimlessly driving around, but now he found himself outside of Luhan's door. He wondered how Luhan was feeling or if he was getting any better, though he had looked better when he had left him then how he had found him he still looked sick. He knew how long it could take to recover from food poisoning. It hadn't accured to him that he could have just called Tiffany to find out how the other was doing until now. So thats what he was going to do. He let the door face his back as he turned and started walking away, walking the short distance to the elevator.

 

“Hey Tiffany its me Chanyeol again”, Chanyeol spoke once his call was answered. Low music played in the background inside the elevator as it made its way down to the first floor.

 

“Oh Chanyeol”, she sounded a little surpriced by his call “I was planing on give you a call myself”

 

Chanyeol's brow wrinkled in confusion “huh?”, he said out loud what more could she want him to do.

 

“Yes I wanted to ask you how Luhan is doing?”

 

“What do you mean? Hasn't he called you?”

 

“What? What do you mean? I thought he hadn't called me because you were with him. So you don't know how he is doing either?”, just then the elevator dingged and the electric doors slid open Chanyeol bit his lip as he tried to decide if he should go back up and check up on him. Before he could come up with any clear decision the doors closed again. But the elevator didn't start moving.

 

“Chanyeol you still there?”, Tiffany asked after a long silence.

 

“Yes actually I am here outside of his apartments. I think I better check on him”

 

“Really okay that's good, can you please let me know how he is doing... wait just tell him that him that he needs to give me a call”

 

“Uh yeah i'll tell him for you”

 

A few minutes later Chanyeol found himself at the foot of Luhan's door. This time he didn't hesitate before he knocked at the door. He stood outside the door waiting for the blond man to open it, but he never came. He was about to give it another knock before he stopped to think. Maybe Luhan was all better and he wasn't even home, why was he worried about him anyways, but still he found very unlikely that he was totally fine so quickly. Just to be sure Chanyeol knocked again and when again the door didn't open he reached for the door knob not really expecting it to be unlocked, but trying just for the sake of it.

 

When the door swung open he was a little surpriced but still walked in with careful steps. Everything looked the same as it had only the day before. He pulled off his shoes then made his way to Luhan's bedroom because he was obviously not in his living room or the kitchen as they were all dark. The door was left open so Chanyeol just made his way in there. The room had a soft glow coming from one of the lamps somewhere in the room. Luhan was there on the bed sprawled with his face on the pillow facing away from Chanyeol. The cover that he remembered putting over him was now carelessly thrown on the floor. As he rounded the bed to check if the man on the bed was really sleeping he noticed that he was still wearing the same clothes that he had been the day before. Had he really not left the be, that couldn't be.

 

Sure enough Luhan was in a deep sleep, his chest went up and down with each inhale and exhale. Chanyeol frowned down at him, why did he leave the door open was he stupid or something? Someone could have gotten in there while he sleeped away.

 

After his small annoyance faded away he looked around the room, he didn't want to wake him up but he also didn't want to leave before making sure that he had gotten better then before and he still had to give him Tiffany's message. So Chanyeol walked out the room and into the kitchen. His eyes slightly widened when he looked at what was on top of the stove, there was the food that he had prepared for Luhan the day before. It looked like he hadn't even touched it.

 

Luhan's eyes fluttered open the dim light from the lamp being still to bright for his sensative eyes, he covered then with his hand and rolled on his back. His whole body felt sore and his forehead felt hot, another fever he guessed. He felt like and his stomach felt like a dark hole. Luhan was starving but he was too scared that whatever he eat wouldn't last very long in his stomach so instead he went without. But the empty feeling made him want to vomit which was weird. Either way he didn't feel good.

 

The carpert felt nice against his bare feet when he placed them on it, he sat there at the egde of the bed not sure of what to do next when he swallowed his mouth felt dry. With shaky legs he stood and slowly started walking out into the kitchen he felt so weak and lightheaded.

“You finally awake”, Luhan jumped at the sound of the voice and snapped his head to where it come from. Chanyeol was sitting down on the couch with his long legs spread open and his arms crossed over his chest.

 

“You left your door unlocked”, Chanyeol added with a nod in the direction of the door. Luhan knew what he had done, because he had done it on purpose in hope that he would come back. He didn't want to miss the other if he was sleeping like he had missed Tiffany.

 

“You came”, Luhan said as his feet stood frozen to the spot. Chanyeol frowned as he stood up “Sorry I just... I wanted to see if you were any better”, he walked over to him stopped a few feet from him.

 

“Are you? Are you feeling better?”, Chanyeol asked eying him up and down. Luhan felt really self concious having the other inspect him from head to toe. First because his hair was a mess and second because he remembered he hadn't changed clothes maybe in two or three days and he was sure there were bags under his eyes from lack of proper sleep; every few minutes he would wake up with a sickning feeling in his throught having to make a run for the bathroom.

 

“I'm not sure”, Luhan asnwered his dry lips. He unglued his eyes from Chanyeol and walked to the kitchen opening the refrigerator to pull out a bottle of water. The tall man that had followed him in there leaned against the wall as he watched him down the water.

 

“Hmm you don't look any better then you did when I left you. I saw you didn't eat the food that I made for you. Have you eat anything at all?”, Chanyeol questioned.

 

“Sorry I felt like I would get sick if I eat anothing so I rather not”, Luhan closed the cap on the bottle and put it back in the fridge.

 

“You should still eat something. How are you supposed to know if you can keep anything down or not if you won't eat”, Chanyeol felt weird telling Luhan what to do. Especially now that they were nothing to each other they weren't even friends. Were they?

 

“I guess you are right”

 

Chanyeol took it upon himself to find something for Luhan to eat. The others actions surpriced Luhan he was not expecting him to be nice to him, well nice was not the right word but it sure was different from the cold Chanyeol he grew to know after they had broken things off. It reminded him of the old days when Chanyeol was so caring always wanting to make sure he okay.

 

After Chanyeol heated some food up for him they sat in the table, Luhan slowly started to eat while Chanyeol leaned his elbows against the table with his head resting on his hands as he watched him.

 

“Why don't you call Tiffany she could probably come over here to help you out”, Chanyeols words hurt. It wasn't exctly the words that he had said but the hiddin meaning behind it. He didn't want to be the one to care for Luhan.

 

It hurt so much Luhan felt his lip quiver, he had to bite on it to keep it still his eyes instantly got so watery that he was scared that if he blinked the tears would fall.

 

“Excuse me”, he said pushing the half full plate in front of him and getting up from the table. He walked to his room and into the restroom where his tears finally escaped. He wasn't sobbing but the liquid kep falling from his eyes. He heard a knock at the door “Luhan are you okay? Do you feel sick?”, Chanyeol's voice came from behind the door. Luhan's eyes started to water more now he was having a hard time taking air in. He clutched his hand to his chest as his lungs started to burn. Why was he crying over Chanyeol again. He hated himself, he hated his stupid one sided feelings, he hated the man talking to him from the other side of the door. No he didn't.

 

With one last miserable look in the mirror at himself he opened the door finding Chanyeol standing there. He could see how he gasped when he saw the mess that was his face. Luhan threw himself against him and wrapped his arms around him “Why can't you love me”, he said starting to really sob this time.

 

Chanyeol stood there froozen with his arms in mid arm not knowing what to do. When the shock started to fade he pulled Luhan away from him grabbing a hold of his arms. “Luhan... Please don't do this... I am trying to help you right now. I don't want to deal with this right now. Do you want me to leave?”, Chanyeol asked looking down at him. He looked at the others red puffy eyes they reminded him or something. Something that happened a long time ago.

 

The rejection was too much for Luhan to take, his weak legs finally gave under him and he slowly sank down on his knees. He covered his face with his hands and continued to cry into them. He started to replay the saddest memory of him and chanyeol that stored in his memory bank.

 

Luhan was sitting on the couch with Chanyeol's arms tightly wrapped around him. They were watching tv after they came back from a having a nice dinner at a nice restaurant. Chanyeol leaned his head down every now and then to place sweet kisses into Luhan's blond hair. The older smiled every time he felt the pressure on top of his head. One time he leaned his head up begging the other for a real kiss, Chanyeol happily obliged. He bend his head letting their lips meet, the kiss wasn't very long but it was enough for the both of them.

 

They continue continued to watch tv. “What time is it?”, Chanyeol asked. Luhan looked at the phone that had been next to him on the couch “It's about to be 9”, he answered him.

 

Oh I have to go”, Chanyeol said as he lifted his body up pulling the other up with him as well.

 

What? I thought you were going to spend the night over?”, Luhan sounded disappointed.

 

No I have to go somewhere?”- Chanyeol

 

where?”, Luhan questioned out of pure curiosity.

 

I said I would go hang out with the guys tonight”, Chanyeol started to stand up. Luhan looked up at him from the couch “Oh really what are you guys going to do?”

 

I'm not sure I think they want to go to a club or something”, Chanyeol simply answered. He didn't notice how Luhan's shoulders stiffened and his face harddened. He was sick of Chanyeol doing that. He was sick of Chanyeol leaving him behind to go hang out with his friends when their time together was so limited already by both their jobs and Luhan's school.

 

Why do you have to go? Why can't you just stay here with me?”, Luhan spit in a bitter tone. The mood from ealier gone.

 

What are you talking about? We just spend most of the day together”, Chanyeol reminded the other.

 

Well I want to spend more time with you. I thought we would finally spend a whole day together just the two of us”, Luhan kept talking in his bitter tone which was only starting to make Chanyeol angry.

 

Are you traying to say something?”, Chanyeol raised his voice not trying to keep level headed

 

You always do this. On the rare days that we get to spend with each other you always leave. It's always this or that. I am sick of you always putting your stupid friends before me!”, Luhan stood up too and shuffed his finger in Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

Luhan you know that is not true. You know if I am not at work I am spending my time with you, but I also want to see my friends. You know that I don't get to see them as much as I see you. They already complain about me not spending enough time with them. I am only trying to keep a good balance between you and my friends”

 

What the do they have to complain about? You are my boyfriend and you SHOULD be spending your time with me?, Luhan was now yelling.

 

Luhan can you calm down. I won't keep talking to you if you keep yelling and I won't let you talk bad about my friends”

 

Well just don't go stay here with me”, Luhan tried to calm down but his hands still formet into fists.

 

No. I haven't seen them in about a month. I wish you could understand. You don't have to worry about that because you get to see most of your friends at school. The only person I get to see it you”

 

What is wrong with that. Don't you like spending time with me?”

 

Not lately”, Chanyeol let a whisper escape not meaning for the other to hear him.

 

What! What did you just say!”

 

It's just that lately all you do is about everything”, Luhan gasped at Chanyeol's words. Did he just call him what he thought he did?

 

what am I supposed to do when you keep making other things more important then your boyfriend! Don't think i didn't notice when you were looking at that guy the other day at the mall!”

 

Oh my God Luhan can you stop it with that and how many ing times do I have to explain it to you”

 

You're just so stupid! How many times do I have to explain it to you. Its a clear choice your friends or your boyfriend”, Chanyeol was shocked that Luhan would give him a choice like that.

 

I can't belive you just said that. Its like you don't want me to have any friends. You just want me to have you and thats messed up Luhan. I try and give you as much time as possible. I stay up late talking to you on the phone until you fall asleep even though I have to get up early for work. I drive straight here after work every day even though im tired. But you never think of all that do you! Im so ing sick and tired of your attitude lately. You have changed you are not the same person I fell in love with!”

 

If you are so sick of it them maybe we should brake up!”, Luhan yelled back at him pushing him back with his hands on his chest.

 

Fine I don't want to deal with your anymore anyways”, Chanyeol said turning and walking away from him. He stopped at the door to quickly put his shoes on. It was then that Luhan realized what he had said. His anger had made him say something stupid again, but this time it was something that he could not take back. He had never said anything about breaking up in their previous fights.

 

The thing that shocked him the most was how easily Chanyeol had agreed to break up. He watched as Chanyeol opend the door and walked out through it. After a couple seconds realization hit him. Chanyeol was not going to come back. So he ran, he ran barefoot after the man he loved. He panicked when he got to the closed elevator doors. He looked up to the floor numbers and saw that it was already going down to the lobby. With a pounding heart he ran do the emergency stairs and took quick steps downward. Almost slipping a few times but grabbing the rail right before both legs lost the surface under them.

 

Finally when he got to the first floor he ran over to the elevator, but he was too late Chanyeol wasn't there anymore. He quickly ran over to the outside door, Chanyeol was sprinting through the rain with one of his hands over his head. Luhan looked down at his own bare feet for a few seconds before he started running after Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol wait!”, he yelled feeling the drops of water hitting his face and soak through his clothes.

 

The pavement felt rough against the soles of his feet, but he didn't care because the man he was chansing after still didn't turn to around.

 

Baby please wait!”, he yelled again as he gained space between them. Chanyeol stopped running in the middle of the rain, but he still didn't turn around. Luhan was finally behind him, he wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned his head against his back. “please don't leave me. I'm sorry”, he tighened his grip around Chanyeol's waist and continued talking when the other didn't say anything “I can change”, Luhan started to cry, his tears mixing with the water that had already been running down his face.

 

I didn't mean it. I take it back”, he rubbed his cheek against the others back. He felt how Chanyeol sighed as he turned his body in Luhan's arms. When he was facing him the look in Chanyeol's face scared him. He looked so serious, he had never seen such a serious face on him before. Luhan lifted a hand and ran it across Chanyeol's gaw line and then to his cheek. He smiled an felt relieved everything was going to be okay. “I love you”, he said softly.

 

Chanyeol ran his hand on Luhan's wet hair before he said “I can't do this anymore”, he looked down as the smile on Luhan's face fell. With that he pulled Luhan's arms away from him. Luhan's heart broke into a thousand little pieces. Was this really happening? Was it really over? What had he done.

 

Chanyeol send him one last sad smile before turning and walking to his car parked by the curve. Not caring that the rain kep falling, he was already soaked anyways. Luhan just stood there frozen with a steady stream of tears escaping his eyes. Just like that he watched Chanyeol drive away. He couldn't belive it.

 

Luhan was brought back to reality when Chanyeol's phone started ringing. He dropped his hands and looked up at Chanyeol still crying, he was sure he looked horrible but Chanyeol had seen him worse then that before.

 

“Hello”, Chanyeol asnwered his phone.

 

“Oh hey Kris”, Chanyeol greeted with a natural tone.

 

“Hey I was wondering if you wanted to do something. I some free time and have nothing to do”, Kris said from the other end of the phone.

 

“Oh um...”, Chanyeol looked down at Luhan. It struck him how broken he looked. He really did look like a broken hearted child. Chanyeol couldn't help himself, he went down on his knees as well and scooted closer to Luhan

 

“I can't today I am sorry. I already have plans”, he hesitantly reached for Luhan's wet cheeks. “Maybe another day”, he rubbed his thumb wipping a tear that was about to fall from the corner of the blonds eye.

 

“Oh uh okay that's fine I just.. Okay well i'll talk to you another time”, Kris sounded nerveous, but Chanyeol didn't notice because he kept looking at the broken man before him “I just love you so much”, Luhan sobbed. “I have to go”, Chanyeol said to the person on the phone without waiting for a goodbye he hung up.

-

Chanyeol looked at his reflection in the mirror, he wanted to be happy because his Baekhyun would be coming home soon, but he couldn't he had left Luhan at his apartment with a promise that he would be back. If he hadn't been sure that Luhan would be fine before now he was sure that he wouldn't. It had been so hard for him to help him back into his room to lay back in his bed. It saddened Chanyeol when he looking down at the frail man on the bed nothing compared to the cheerful and lively one he had known before. He knew, he knew that it was him who had broken Luhan beyong repair, but there was nothing he could do now. No matter how sad he felt for him now he had his own life. His own love to care for.

 

There was laugher coming from the living room. Chanyeol made his way out his room to find Baekhyun and his younger sister at the door.

 

“I can't believe you still don't know how to cook without using the microwave”, Baekhyun said with a light laugh. “Oppa... you know you wouldn't let me near the kitchen”, Jieun whinned as she playfully hit her brother on the shoulder.

 

“Hey guys”, Chanyeol greated them with a smile. Baekhyun walked up to him and placed a quick peak on his mouth “Hey baby Jieun just came to get some of the extra cleaning supplies that we have”

“Hey Channie”, Jieun said with a happy smile she looked so much like her brother when she smile.

 

“Hey little sis”, Chanyeol responded sending her a smile as well.

 

A few minutes later Jieun left with a large bag full of cleaning supplies, but not before giving both her “brothers” a goodbye hug.

 

“So are we going on our date now?”, Baek asked Chanyeol when he noticed the other had cleaned himself up. “Yes we are”, Chanyeol smiled at his boyfriend. “Okay just let me take a quick shower and we can go okay?”, Chanyeol's smile grew wider

 

“Can I--”, he was cut of by Baekhyun's finger coming in contact with his lips. “Nope, then we will never leave. Just wait for me”.

 

-

 

Thirty minutes later Baekhyun was ready. They left their apartment together Baek kept whinning because Chanyeol wouldn't tell him where he was taking him to which the latter only laughed and smiled. When they were in the car Baekhyun's extended out his had towards Chanyeol who happily intertwined their fingers together, he really hoped that Baek would like the surprice that he had for him at the end of the day.

 

-

 

“Woah this looks really nice”, was the first thing that Baekhyun said once they stepped into the fancy restaurant. It had took a lot of string pulling and promises of favors for Chanyeol to be able to make reservations in the place. “Are you sure we can afford this?”, Beakhyun asked in a hussed voice leaning towads him.

 

“You don't worry about that. I have it all covered” Chanyeol said before a waiter approached them to lead them to their table. When they sat down Baek looked around in amazement he had been to some pretty nice places before, but never anything like that. “You really went all out didn't you”, he said looking at the man in front of him who smiled back at him. When they were ready their server took their orders bringing it to them not too long after. The atmosphere was nice and romantic they talked about random things while they ate their foot, their legs brushing against each others under the table. It really had been a while since they had spend some time like this outside of their home.

 

Ever since Baekhyun had quit his job at the pet shop for a better paying job at the firm they hardly had any free time between themselves. Though they still spend as much time as possible together in their apartment they both missed the days when they would go out on dates enjoying whatever it was that they would end up doing. Even the long walks on the park they used to go on where not possible now, that's why they charised the time they had together. “This is so good”, Baekhyun said while he slowly chewed on his food taking in all the different flavors attacking his mouth.

 

“Really”, Chanyeol said while he rubbed the others thigh with his long legs. “look”, Baekhyun pointed a fork at him with a bite of his food.

 

“Aaah”, Chanyeol happily opened his mouth for Beak to feed him.

 

“Chanyeol”, Came a voice next to the booth they were sitting in making them both turn to look at a sterned faced blond.

 

“Ah... Oh hey Kris”, Chanyeol said awkwardly getting up from his seat with a small bow. Baekhyun only looked from Kris to the stranger with a confused expression.

 

“Beakhyun this is Kris the guy I got in the accident with”, Chanyeol said looking down at him. A frown spread on Baekhyun's pink lips “So you're the guy that hurt my Chanyeol”, he said in a bitter tone that surpriced Chanyeol.

 

My Chanyeol

 

Kris looked down at him with a brow raised. Chanyeol laughed akwardly “Oh haha this is Baekhyun”, he said while looking at Kris. He didn't know what had gotten into his usually sweet boyfriend he had never acted like that before much less to a complite stranger.

 

In the mean while Kris ignored Chanyeol's introduction and kept staring daggers at the smaller men sitting down on the table.

“Oh Kris there you are... Ah Chanyeol”, Came from a man that walked up to Kris, Xiumin if Chanyeol remembered correctly. The guy that had token his car to the shop so it to get repaired. The short man smiled when he looked at Chanyeol who kept looking from the blond to his boyfriend and back again.

“Hey nice running into you”, he continued saying politely, but when he look at kris and saw his expression a awkward silence fell over the group. “Uh umm... we should probably go before we are late for our meeting”, he said making Kris blink a couple times before looking at him with a more relaxed face. “We should...”, he turned to face Chanyeol who had just been standing there

 

“Chanyeol you said you had plans”, he looked down at Baekhyun with a disgusted look in his face then back up at Chanyeol “I guess we can do something some other time. I had fun last time”, Kris smirked at the end.

 

“Uh yes..”, Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

 

“We really should be going i'll see you next time”, Kris said giving a slight bow to Chanyeol before walking away totally ignoring Baekhyun who kept frowning the whole time. “Chanyeol”, Xiumin bowed at his and Baekhyun both before quickly walking after Kris.

 

Chanyeol could only look after then with a confused look on his face. He slowly sank back down onto the chair he had been sitting in earlier, he looked across the table and frowned when he saw his boyfriend's face “Baek is there something wrong?”, he asked a little worried.

 

Baekhyun shook his head before looking into Chanyeol's eyes and smiling “No baby everything is okay”. With that Chanyeol's worry went away and they enjoyed the rest of their meal forgetting the akward encounter.

-

“What we are going somewhere else?”, Baekhyun asked in inside the car after Chanyeol had started in the opposite direction of their home. “Yup. You didn't think that was it did you?”, he said looking ahead at the road with a smile on his face. He really hoped that Baekhyun liked the surprice that he had for him. Throughout the whole car ride Baekhyun tried to get Chanyeol to tell him where they were going, but the other only shook his head and kept telling him it was a surprice. After a few minutes Chanyeol pulled up to the edge of a very empty road. Baekhyun looked at him with a puzzed expression “What are we doing here?”, he asked confused.

 

“You'll see”, a wide smile played on Chanyeol's lips as he turned off the engine and opened the car door climbbing out. He rounded the car and pulled a traveling bag from the trunk before he opened the door for the still very confused Baekhyun.

 

“C'mon”, he said taking Baekhyun's hand and pulling him to a tree line after closing the car door behind them.

 

Baekhyun squeezed Chanyeol hand as they made their way through the trees hearing small twigs breaking under their feet every time they stepped forward. “Are you sure you know where we're going?”, Baekhyun asked in a nervous voice.

 

“Yes trust me”, Chanyeol replied still dragging him along.

 

Finally Chanyeol came to a halt in front of some bushy trees that blocked their way to go any further. He looked back at Baek “We are here”, he smiled happily. “Here?”, Baek looked around with a raised brow.

 

“Yes, but first..”, Chanyeol took out a small piece of cloth from the bag he had been carrying “You need to be blind folded for it to be a surprice”, he took a step behind Baekhyun and waited for him to tell him that it was ok. Baekhyun felt unsure, but he trusted the other so he nooded his head and said “O.k...”.

 

Chanyeol placed the blind fold over Baek's eyes and tied it securetly behind his head

 

“Okay that should be good enough”, he said stepping once again in front of Baekhyun. “Ah I can't see anything”, Baekhyun complained moving his hands blindly in front of himself. Chanyeol chuckled and grabbed on of his hands “That's the point”, he said.

 

Baekhyun started to pout making Chanyeol's gaze move down to his lips. Without giving it a second thought he stepped closer to him, angled the other's chin up with his other hand and planted a kiss on those soft lips he loved so much. Baekhyun seemed surpriced for a few seconds before he slowly melted into the kiss. They kissed 'till they both ran out of air almost making Chanyeol forget why they were there. When they had pulled away Baekhyun was left with a dreamy smile and shiny lips

 

“I couldn't resist”, Chanyeol said making a note to self about using blind folds with his boyfriend in the future.

 

“Okay now lets go”, he finally said slowly pulling Baekhyun behind him. They went around the trees and took a couple steps before coming to a halt once again. Chanyeol looked around and took a deep breath “give me a minute don't move”, he said before he let go of Beakhyun's hand. Baekhyun felt nervous standing there with his eyes closed not knowing what was going on, but he did as he was told and stood there not moving waiting for his Chanyeol to come back to him, which he did a minutes later.

 

“Okay everything is ready”, Chanyeol said getting behind Baek and slowly taking the blind fold off.

 

Baekhyun gasped loudly when he saw what was right in front of them. It was the full view of the city. He looked around at their sorroundings and was surpriced to find out that they were standing on a long patch of grass that ended ended in front of them dropping down to dark waters of han river. Where they standing at the edge a cliff nexthe road?

 

“What do you think?”, Chanyeol asked wrapping his arms around Baekyun from behind and resting his head on one of his shoulders. The older's eyes sparkled as he looked at the city lights far away and the rivers calm water, he smiled “It's beautiful”, he said snuggling his head on Chanyeols making their cheeks press against each other.

 

“Come on”, Chanyeol said stepping forward with Baekhyun still in his arms. There Baekhyun could see a blanket on the grass; thats must've been what Chanyeol was doing when he left him. He sat down on the blanket when Chanyeol let him go and pulled him down as he did the same. Chanyeol pulled him towards him between his long legs with his back pressed against his chest

 

“This was your surprice?”, Baek asked rubbing circles with his thumb on one of Chanyeol's arm that was wrapped around him. “Mhmmm you like it?”, Chanyeol answered.

 

Baekhyun turned his head back and leaned up to land a soft kiss on Chanyeols lips. “I love it”, he said.

 

“There is more”, Chanyeol said tighening his grip on Baek. “Just wait a couple minutes”

 

“More? Channie...”, Baek said in a sweet voice. He felt so loved it almost made him want to cry. Turning his body a little for a better angle Baekhyun planted another kiss on his lovers sweet lips, this time he didn't pull away right after. Their kiss was slow and passionate soon one of Chanyeol's hands was rubbing circles on Baekhyun's back while Baek got on his knees now complitely facing the other.

 

He sat on his lap and put his hand to the back of the other's head pulling him closer to him.

 

Baekhyun jumped in Chanyeol's lap and pulled away from their kiss when loud explosive sounds started going off. But then was quickly mesmerized when he took in what was going on. In front of them in the long distance there was fireworks going off. All different kinds of colors and shapes. Chanyeol was mesmerized as well, but at something else. There on Baekhyun's face you could see the different colors shine in his pretty brown eyes. The white smile on his face only took Chanyeol's breath away.

“Baby this is so... How did you?.. Thank you”, Baekyhyun turned back to chanyeol and burried his face into the crook of his neck. “You really like it?”, Chanyeol said happy and content

 

“This is a little spot I found a long time ago where you can really enjoy the view”, he added as he snuggled into Baek who sweetly kissed his neck giving him goosebumps all over. Then they both turned to look back the fireworks still going off.

 

“Baekkie”, Chanyeol said a few seconds late “I have something for you”, Chanyeol struggled to get something from his jeans pocket. Baek shifted in his lap to allow him to take whatever it was out. It was a small jewelry box.

 

“Here Bakkie”, Chanyeol said handing it to him. He took it and looked at it with a surpriced expression

 

“Chan.. Chanyeol you didn't have to get my anything”, he said in a whisper. “Open it”, Chanyeol smiled looking at him.

 

Slowly Baekhyun opened the small box, he gasped once again his eyes going wide. In the box was a delicate golden neckless; it was small and shiny. Baekhyun's eyes got glossy as he looked down on it.

“Do you like it?”, Chanyeol questioned in a low voice hoping the answer would be yes, but Baekhyun only nooded slowly still looking down. Chanyeol slowly ran one of his hands on the others soft ones before getting to the box, taking the neckless out and holding it in front of Baek. He motioned for him to let him put it on him to which Baekhyun leaned his head down to allow him.

 

Once it was on Baekhyun's Softly caressed his fingers to the golden bunny. What did he deserve to have such a good boyfriend like Chanyeol. His heart was swolled with love and something big was stuck in his throught stopping any words from leaving his lips. He could only show what he felt with his actions. So he smashed his lips on the others making Chanyeol fall on his back with him on top of him.

 

There fireworks kept going of overhead as their warm bodies tighly pressed against each others and their hands lovingly grazed the skin of the other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Picture belongs to its rightful owner]

(A/N) Can't think of anything to write so...

I ship them too hard OKAY!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻