Chapter 4

Real Love

(A/N) I didn't know if i should rate this for curse words!!

Chanyeol wiggled in his seat as he listened to the song coming from the radio. He bobbed his head to the beat. Next to him Yixing was waving his hands in the air while he kept repeating the only parts of the song he know “BOMSHAKALAKA! BOMSHAKALAKA! BOMSHAKALAKA! Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance!”.

They were speeding down the freeway heading towards the bar they liked to go to whenever they needed a drink. “wow! Fantastic baby!” Chanyeol joined is at his favorite part. The silly pair kept this going till the song ended and they were almost at the bar, only one street away.

 

When Chanyeol entered the street where the bar was located you could see people walking around. The sun wasn't really down, but it wasn't as bright as it had been when he had first gotten out of work. “Damn it's going to get packed by the time it gets dark” Yixing exclaimed looking out the window at all the sorrounding bars and clubs. Chanyeol looked around and he indeed could see that people looked like they were already in party mode. He guessed they were starting early, he was glad that he had decided to leave the house earlier because if he had waited till later it would have been a hastle traying to drive throught the crowded street.

 

Chanyeol kept driving, only turning when he came next to the bar's parking lot. He make his way in and parked in a empty spot. “So when is Baekhyun supposed to meet up with us?” Yixing asked as they both got out the car. “I'm not too sure maybe nine or around there” Chanyeol answered making his way towards the entrance to the bar. Yixing trailed after him. When they entered the bar they could hear the lastest k-pop music playing in the background. There weren't many people in there, not like the last times they had been in there. The place was usually pretty packed. “Ah look over there” Yixing said pointing towards an empty both. They both made their way over to it and sat down on the smooth leather couches. Yixing started to bob his head to the music before saying “Hey imma get this party started. What do you want? I got you. I'm going to get something to drink”

 

“Just a beer” chanyeol answered looking at his best friend. He shouldn't drink anything too heavy because he still had to drive the other home. Yixing stood up from the couch he had been siting on and started stright for the bar.

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol looked around the bar. The ceiling was covered with sapphire little lights, which in turn made everything inside the bar have a blue glow to it. When Chanyeol looked down from the ceiling he saw his best friend coming back. He raised a brow. Yixing sat the beer for chanyeol in front of him and then a little tray full of shots in front of himself. “You going to drink all that?” Chanyeol asked still with his brow raised. “Hell yeah! Didn't I tell you that I wanted to get hammered today!” Yixing exclaimed as he took one of the shoots from the trey, pulled it to his mouth and swallod all in one gulp.

 

“Aaah”, he camplained when he felt the burn in his throught. “This stuff is good!”, he said once the burning was gone. He made to grab another of the shots from the trey when Chanyeol suddenly said “can we talk about something before you get completely wasted first”. Chanyeol took a sip of his beer. “Sure whats up?” Yixing asked pulling his hand back from the shot he had been about to grab.

“Do you remember Luhan” Chanyeol asked Yixing as he took another sip of his beer. “Luhan? Yeah I remember him. How can I forget him when he wouldn't stop badgering me to talk to you after you two broke things off” Lay had a more serious tone. “I felt sorry for the guy”, he continued not really looking at chanyeol anymore. He was remembering the days that Luhan had gone up to him with desperation in his eyes, asking him to help him, to make Chanyeol undestand.

 

“I ran into him yesterday” Chanyeol said with his shoulders hunched over, eyes on the ground. He had to tell someone and that person had to be his best friend. It couldn't be Baekhyun of course, he didn't know anything about Luhan. Chanyeol didn't like talking about past relationships with his boyfriend because really they didn't metter anymore.

 

Lay gasped a little when he heard what Chanyeol told him “and..” he said urging his friend to continue. “That was it. He showed up at the restaurant when I was on your shift”, Chanyeol took a breath and exhaled. “Really that was all? I would expect more from him, but then again it's been a little over a year so many he is really over you now”, Lay leaned back on the leather sofa crossing his arms on his chest.

 

“He almost kissed me though”, Chanyeol said in a lower voice then before. “Then why did you say that was it?!” Lay practically yelled, though it wasn't very loud because of the music playing. “So I guess he is not ever you. What are you going to do this time huh?”

 

“He didn't show up there today so I guess he's not going to try and stick around” Chanyeol sat back on the couch and spread his legs in a comfortable positon. “thats good” Lay said relaxing as well on his own couch. “lets hope it stay that way” Chanyeol only nooded his head in agreement. When that topic seemed to be over the friends started talking about other things going on in their life.

 

“So...” Chanyeol said with a grin suddenly plastered as he looked over at his friend. “How was the date? What was it this time a guy or a girl?” Chanyeol wiggled his eye brows at his friend who rolled his eyes before sayin “It was terrible!” Yixing reached over for one of the shots still on the table in front of him “he made me talk to his mom on the phone”, Yixing drowned the shot down his throught.

 

When chanyeol started laughing, patting his left knee with his hand Yixing set the now empty shot glass back on the table and quickly grabbed another. “On the first day! Is he crazy!” Yixing once again drained the shot glass. Chanyeol kept on listening to his friend as he told him about his latest date. It was always like this. Yixing was what you call a serial dater, Chanyeol would always listen to his best friend's wacky stories about the dates he would go on.

 

Now Yixing was telling him about how his latest dates' mom had interrogated him, as if he was a criminal on trial, asking him wether he knew how to cook, where he worked and various other things that a parents shouldn't asking of a stranger that was just getting to know their full grown man of a son.

 

Chanyeol would always laugh at the crazyness that would happen to Yixing on his dates, he didn't know why his friend had a knack for finding the weird ones. Well then again maybe it was because he wasn't what you call your avarage joe. “remind me never to go on a date again with someone I meet at the store in the underwear section again” Yixing said pushing his hair back and looking down at all his empy shot glasses on the table. Chanyeol was still stuck on his first beer. He had to drive home after all.

 

“Remember that one time...” Chanyeol said starting a whole other conversation. After half an hour of talking and one or two trips to the bar from Yixing, Chanyeol felt a hand on his shoulder slither down to his chest. He cut of whatever he had been saying to snap his head back to see who it was. “I'm finally here” He heard his melodic voice wishper next to his ear, lips lightly brushing against them. A toothy smile fell on chanyeol's face. “good”, he said as he Baekhyun's hand who was behind the couch leaning on him, much like he had been the night before.

Baekhyun kissed chanyeol's cheek before making his way around the couch and sitting next to his tall boyfriend. “ah im so tired”, he complained as he let his weight settle into the felm comfort of the couch. Baekhyun was still wearing his black suit from work. His dress shirt was unbottoned at the top and his tie missily hung around his neck. “ah my wife's man is here!” Yixing yelled laughing a little, he was already tipsy from all the alchoholic beverages he had gulfed down.

 

“Yeah. Have you been taking good care of our man?” Baekhyun asked with a smile even though he felt tired, heavy with the weight a day full of work and no breaks. “You know it!” Yixing yelled again traying to get up to walked over to their couch, but falling back onto the one he had just been in. “This drunk!” Chanyeol complained as he turned towards Baekhyun, pulling him so that his back would be facing him as they sat on the couch.

 

“Hey! Who you calling drunk you big ugly!” another attempt at traying to get up, but thats all it was because it brought no fruit. Once again Yixing fell back onto the couch. Chanyeol chuckled as he started to massage his boyfriends shoulder “Your so tense” He said he applied pressure onto Baekhyun's muscles. His boyfriend hummed and shut his eyes melting into Chanyeol's touches.

 

“I want something to drink”, he finally said still with his eyes shut. “I got you!” Yixing said really getting up this time, though it looked like he was going to fall at any time, with the way he was swaying from side to side like a boat on moving water. “On no yours not! I know you just want to get something more to drink” Chanyeol yelled looking back at his friend who held onto the couche's arm for stability, his eyes squinting so much it was a mistery if he could see anything at all.

 

“hold on baby” Chanyeol said gently setting Baekhyun back against the couch. He got up and walked around the small table over to his friend and pushed him back on the couch he had been in before.

 

“Make sure this one doesn't go anywhere”, he said looking over at his boyfriend. Baekhyun smiled “Don't worry I got him”.

 

Chanyeol made his way to the bar and ordered something he knew Baekhyun liked. When he was walking back to the table he noticed the couches where he had left them were empty. He walked over right next to them, nope they were gone. He looked around the bar traying to spot them, but he couldn't see them. The bar wasn't really what you would call small so they were probably somewhere hiddin by the other bodies in there.

 

To: Baekkie

From : Chanyeol

 

Where did you guys go?

 

From: Baekkie

To: Chanyeol

 

To the restroom

 

To: Bakkie

From: Chanyeol

 

Ah okay i'll way for you guys here then.

 

Chanyeol stuffed his phone in the back pocked of his white jeans and sat on the couch he had been in before. He sat the drink he had bought for Baekhyun on the table next to all the empty blottles and glasses that were there courtesy, Yixing.

 

It didn't take long for Baekyun to return. Chanyeol smiled when he saw him, but his smile faded when he saw the look on his boyfriends face “I lost him” He said in a sad and anxious voice when he was within Chanyeol's hearing distance. When Chanyeol looked behind his boyfriend he spotted no Yixing so he knew what he was talking about. A wrinckle formed in between his brows. “we were heading back over here and the next thing I know he wasn't behind me anymore” Baekhyun informed him in a worried voice. “That sneaky bastard!” Chanyeol exclaimed one of his hands. “I know just were to find him”, he added as he started back for the bar. Baekhyun trailled behind him.

 

When he reached the bar chanyeol was surprised when he didn't spot his friend there were he had been sure he would find him “aish!” He yelled in frustration wipping his head from side to side looking around the large area. The place was pretty packed he wouldn't find him by just standing around and looking around. Chanyeol turned back towards his worried boyfriend who said “sorry” when chanyeol's eyes landed on him

 

“I'll help you find him” he said about to walk away, but before he could Chanyeol reached over and grabbed him by the wrist stopping him from going anywhere “wha--” Baekhyun started. “Leave him to me. You should't be out here looking for a crazy bastard when you have been working all day”, Chanyeol walked closer to Baekhyun and wrapped both his arms around him, he could smell the scent of Baekhyun's shampoo on his hair as he nestled his head in it. “but-” Baekhyun was about to protest, but still he didn't make to push Chanyeol away.

 

“You should go home. I'll look for him, I have to take him home anyways” Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun leaned his head into his boyfriends warm chest and closed his eyes. “Fine”, he said taking in woody smell. He only agreed because his body felt to tired, he felt like a walking zombie, he wasn't really sleepy his body just felt heavy and his head was starting to get a unpleasant sting. Plus he knew Chanyeol could handle his friend, he was always watching out for him.

 

“I'll see you had home” Baekhyun said in his sweet voice turned his head up to look into his boyfriends eyes and pecked him on the lips. When Baekhyun pulled away Chanyeol his lips. Baekhyun made to pull out of Chanyeol's arms, but found that the younger had tighened his grip around him. He looked back up at him and found the other looking down at him. Chanyeol unwrapped one of his arms from around Baekhyun keeping the other still around him. He put it up to hold onto Baekhyun's chin and pulled him in for another kiss, this time it was deep Chanyeol made sure of it.

 

Baekhyun didn't pull away though he was surprised at first, he was used to his boyfriend's displays of affection at unnexpected times. He only took the kiss and did his part. Their lips brushed against each others. It almost made Chanyeol forget about his lost friend. He only stopped when he heard Baekhyun's pleasing moan, he didn't realize he had started to on the olders bottom lip. He pulled away slowly and smiled as he took in Baekhyun's shiny and slightly swollen bottom lip.

 

Baekhyun smiled back him. “You should probably go find him now”, he reminded Chanyeol about his misplaced buddy. Oh chanyeol was going to beat the...

 

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun walk away from him as he made his way towards the main entrance. He sighed when he could no longer see him. The first place he looked for Yixing was the bathroom, but he wasn't in there, though he did hear some questionable noises coming from one of the stalls. He didn't want to think about it. He knews it wasn't Yinxing don't ask him how. Next it was the bar again. No luck there again. Chanyeol decided to just circle the place. There were drunk people everywhere unconciously he wandered how they would all be getting home in the state that they were in.

 

Chanyeol made sure to look at the faces of all the people that were sitting down on the couches in the dark corners. When he thougth he had circled the whole place Chanyeol started to get worried. He decided to do it one more time, but he stopped when he spotted the one he was looking for in the couches where they had been sitting in earlier. Yixing's body was sprawled in the largest couch and his eyes were shut. Chanyeol curse to himself anddly walked over next to his friend “Yixing” he said pocking at his friends shoulder. Yixing groaned and mumbled something Chanyeol couldn't make out.

 

Chanyeol poked his friend again and again he got no major response from the other. The tall man ran his fingers through his messy hair now. Yixing was totally wasted. He had been through this too many times, his friend didn't know that not every time you drank you didn't have to get so hammered. He should have know better then to go out and drink with him.

 

When Chanyeol looked around traying to think of how he was going to get this fool to his car he saw that the cup that had been full of the drink he had bought for Baekhyun was now empty. He shook his head and pulled on one of Yixin's arms “Lets you you big idiot!” Chanyeol said as he pulled Yixing to stand up. Once Yixing was standing up chanyeol pulled one of his friends arms around his neck and put his own hand around his waist traying to hold up all of Yixings weight.

 

“You idiot” Chanyeol kept repeating as he carried Yixing back to his car. The drunk one still had his eyes shut is he sleeping?, Chanyeol thought getting angry. “You idiot”, he said again. When they were almost at his car.

 

Now the parking lot was full of car, not like it had been before when they had first arrived. “aah I loff youu”, chanyeol head Yixing slurr when Chanyeol tightened his grip around his waist “shut up you idiot!” Chanyeol said annoyed.

 

When they were next to Chanyeol's car he struggled to put the key in the passagers key hole, but when he finally did he opened the door and threw Yixing in there not so gently. The older didn't seem to feel anything because he made no sound indicating that he was hurt. Roughly Chanyeol pulled on Yixing's seat belt and shut the door after giving drunk Yixing a sturn warning about all the things he would cut if he pucked inside his car like he did last time.

 

After Chanyeol got inside the car as well he the engine and started taking the familiar route to his friends house. The car ride was silent for the most part because Yixing seemed to be sleeping, or it looked like it because his eyes were shut and his head was leanings against the head rest of his seat.

 

Outside of the car's windows lights flashed passed them as they went Chanyeol kept cursing under his breath the whole time. He come to a stop at a street crossing that had a spot sing. After waiting a couple seconds he was about to put his left leg to the gas pedal to continue on his way.

 

“I think im going to throw up!” Yixing suddenly yelled shutting up on his seat like someone who had just had a nightmare. Three different things happened almost simultaneously. Chanyeol unbuckled his seat belt and reached over for his friend, as if he could do something to keep him from throwing up. There was a loud ear piercing sound coming from behind the car. Chanyeol's car suddenly heaved forward vigorously making both men in the car lunch forward. Yixing only hit back against the seat while Chanyeol on the other hand hit his side very hard on the car's dashboard.

 

“WHAT THE !', Chanyeol yelled with his eyes shut as he pressed his hands against his side. Next to him Yixing finally managed to unbuckle his seat belt ofter many trays, he grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open, starting to climb out the car, well it was more like crawled.

 

Chanyeol opened his own door and climed out the car as well, he winsed when he stood up and felt pain burning at his side. Chanyeol looked behind his car, but couldn't really see anything because there was a bright light shining his way. He squinted his eyes and covered then with one of his hands traying to get a better look. He slowly started to walk towards the lights. But when he reached the rear of his car his heart fell to the pit of his stomach when he saw the state that his car's bac was in.

 

The once shiny grey paint was scraped of leaving only ugly metal spots in some places. That wasn't even the worst part, the metal was bended and missed shaped, pushed into its self. Chanyeols eyes were bulging out of his sockets. He heard a car door slam behind his car. Chanyeol turned his head to see if there was anyone in that differention, he still couldn't see anything with the brig lights hitting his eyes.

 

As he kept looking in that direction he started to see a tall figure walk in front of the bright lights. It was now that he figured out that the bright light must have been coming from the head lights of a car.

 

“ look at what you made me do!”, the tall man yelled. Chanyeol was now gething angry realizing that this person had hit his car from behind. “What the I didn't make you do anything you blind mother f--” Chanyeol was cut of when the tall man turned his way and started walking to wards him.

 

As the tall figuere got closer to him the face of the stranger became visible. “Shut up!” the stranger yelled making Chanyeol take a step back “I told you were everything was it's not my foult if you are too damn slow to find it. I just got in a ing car crash because of you. Im hanging up now!” It was now that Chanyeol noticed the stranger had a bluetooth headset agaisnt his left ear.

 

When the stranger was right in front of Chanyeol he took the ear piece off and placed it inside one of his pockets. “ im sorry” were the stranger's first works to Chanyeol. He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked over the ugly mess that was now the back of Chanyeol's poor car. “It was my foult I wan't paying attention”, the stranger continued now looking back at Chanyeol, who was now holding his left side with both hand applying pressure.

 

“Damnit are you hurt?” the stranger asked looking down at Chanyeol side. “Not really”, Chanyeol answered in a pissed of tone. It didn't metter that the man admited the accident was his foult or that he seemed to care if he was hurt, he was still pissed off for the way that his car had been violated. “I can take care of this”, the man responded in a emotionless tone now.

 

Chanyeol didn't say anything because the only things that came to mind were a compilation of curse words. He only eyed the male who was wearing black business suit with the blazer opened and a disheveled looking tie hanging around his neck.

 

After Chanyeol didn't say anything the stranger opened his mouth again to say something “Here just call this number and tell them what happened they will handle everything withouth any costs to you”, the stranger pulled his walled from an inside pocket on his blazer. He quickly pulled out a small business card. Chanyeol looked down at his side where he had been pressing. He pulled his shirt up traying to examine if there was any real damage there. With the lights of the tall mans car shining brightly Chanyeol could clearly see that his once pale skin had a raw red mark on his left side. He softly bushed his fingers against the mark. He hissed when he felt the hot pain where his fingers touched his skin.

 

“Maybe I should take you to the hospital” The tall man said eyeing Chanyeol as he touched his side.

 

“It would be the least you could do” Chanyeol spit still holding his shirt up. When he looked up he saw the man before him staring at his exposed skin and he let the shirt fall back down “but I think I can manage”. The man stayed quiet not looking at Chanyeol it seemed like he was deep in thought. He suddenly pulled a hand from his blazer pocket and wrote something on the card he had took out of his wallet before and wrote something on it.

 

“Okay. Well you should call me if you want all of this to get fixed” the man motioned to Chanyeol's wrecked car. “This is my number”, he continued as he handed Chanyoel the card. He took the card and looked at it. He wasn't as pissed as he had been before. As he looked at the numbers the man had written down on the back of the card, he started to heard foul noises. It was Yixing puking on the side of his car.

 

“Is he alright?” the tall man asked with a raised brow leaning his head to the side eyeing Yixing as he spilled all the alchoholic drinks back out that he had drank ealier in the night. “I guess. I have to take care of him. You better hope he is not hurt or else I am going to make sure you end up paying for it”, now the stranger's gaze landed on Chanyeol with his raised brow.

 

Just then the strangers phone went of, he slowly pulled a phone from his pants pocket and putting it to his ear “Hello”, he answered as he kept his piercing eyes on Chanyeol. A sigh escaped his lips as he listened to what someone on the other line of the phone was saying. “Yeah i'll head over there”, he said before ending his call.

 

“Well I have to go but you have my number”, the man said putting his phone back in his pocket. Chayeol didn't say anything he just looked at the man who sighed one more time before turning and walking back to his car.

 

A few seconds later Chanyeol heard the hum of a car coming to life and the next thing he knew car head lights moved across his body and a black porche zoomed past him. Chanyeol turned and watched as the porche disappeared into the night. His attention was braught back to the scene when he heard Yixing's awful throwing up sounds. He walked over to his friend and placed a hand on his back.

 

“This is what you get you idiot I told you not to drink to much”, Yixing didn't answer, he was too busy breathing heavily in between the times that he wasn't spilling his guts all over one of his friend's tires.

 

Chanyeol started rubbing circles on his friends back and let him finish meanwhile Chanyeol picked up the card the stranger had given him and read what it said in elaborate official looking writing.

 

Hotels De Luxe Wu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Pictures belongs to its rightful owner]

(A/N) This is 7 pages worth of writing and i still didn't write everything i wanted to write!! :( Anyways i would like to thank whiteshiro10 for giving me courage to keep on writing this yesterday even though it was 4 in the morning :)  

Please comment & subscribe!!!