Just a nightmare

YEOL!!!

“Yeol, I’ll be glad if you never invite her anymore…”

 

You stopped for hearing the words and just about turned your body when then you felt a grab around your right arm.

“Let’s go, Miss.”you looked at your side, seeing Sungyeol dragged you away in hurry.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“Yeol, I’ll be glad if you never invite her anymore…”

I turned to the voice came from and found Sunggyu hyung furrowed his eyebrows, his jaw harden in anger.

“H-Hyung…” I don’t know what to say but my sight then turned to Minyoung who already walked away.

“I-I’m sorry.” I finally said and bowed to them, ran toward Minyoung hurriedly.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

On the way to your ballet place, you could notice Sungyeol just kept silent.

*Huh? What’s wrong with him?* You threw a glimpse on him then just shrugged in uncared way.

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Go on, Minyoung-ahh” your instructor said while you kept on dancing.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“Go on, Minyoung-ahh” her instructor said, watching her dancing as the music flow.

Hhhh….look at her. Well, she is pretty. Yes. She has that pretty, flawless face that no need to cover with any make up. Big rounded eyes, natural eyelipids, long eyelashes, sharp nose and a pair of red tiny lips. What else? She is pretty. Absolutely.

“Now, spin!” she said again.

Now let’s us take a look at her body. Well, as a ballerina, she got that long legs and arms, small but not that thin too. Good. Absolutely. But if you want to look at her with ert mind, she is very good! Well, don’t get me wrong, just look! She got that amazing shape as a girl, and yeah, rounded melons to make her chest beautiful even more. Not that big, but…what you say. Nice? Well yeah, she just too perfect.

“Okay!” the instructor said again when she bowed to finish her performance.

“That’s good, Minyoung-ah!” the instructor clapped her hands, praised her.

“Thanks Miss. Han.” She smiled at her. Okay, I can say she got that sweet smile too. But,

“YAHH YEOLL!” she then turned to me immediately.

“Omo!” I flinched, almost fell from my chair to hear her shouted.

Ggahhhh, just you can see guys, here she go, a bad tempered girl, really bad you can say. I don’t know if there’s someone worse outside there. Hhh…Miss Minyoung..Miss Minyoung…

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

 “YAHH YEOLL!” you shouted eventhough you saw him already stared at you.

“Omo!” he shrieked, seemed crake up from his daydreaming.

“My towel!” you ordered and in quick he brought it to you.

“Here.” He said, handed you your white towel.

“Hmm..” you sounded then took your bag.

“Let’s go home.” You said flatly then headed the door.

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Your piano teacher already at home.” Sungyeol told you while he scrolled his phone screen.

“Hmm.” You sounded as a reply and sighed. *What a tired day* you thought then let your back laid on the seat. *I hope I was on my bed now* and by that you felt asleep.

 

15 minutes later…

 

“Miss…” you felt the same nudged on your shoulder like you felt in every morning.

*Gezzzzz* you thought, a bit angry to get such a disturbance.

“We are here..” he said again when saw you opened your eyes.

“Hoaammm” you yawned and then got up, just to realize that you felt asleep on his shoulder.

“Let’s go..” the driver then opened the door for you.

“Thank you, Ahjussi..” you smiled to him and climbed off.

“Welcome Miss…” he smiled back.

_ _ _ _ _

 

“I’ll just take a bath first.” You said to Sungyeol who followed you from behind into your room.

“Okay, “ he replied then put your bag on your bed.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs.” By that he walked out.

In hurry you washed and get clothed then back downstairs.

“Annyonghaseo.” You greeted politely. However, as a rich girl, you still have a little well mannered.

“Annyonghaseo, Miss.” He smiled then signed you to come over to your grand piano.

You stepped and looked around just to see there’s no Sungyeol.

*Huh? Where’s he?* you pouted in mind then took a seat in front of the piano keys.

“Let’s do the basic first.” He said again and you did what he ordered.

Then you heard steps from upstairs. Immediately, your sight turned from your partitur book and saw Sungyeol came near. And without you aware, a light smile formed on your lips.

 

_ _ _ _ _

“HHHHHH” you let out a big sighed in purposed, made Sungyeol attention turned to you.

“Are you tired?” he then asked that just replied by a nod from you.

“You have to sleep then.” He said calmly, you looked at him with your heavy eyelipids.

“But I’m not finish yet..” you murmured, looked back at the book which the homework written on.

“Pshhh” he smiled. You lifted up your eyes on him.

“It’s useless though if you did in sleepiness.” He said again and you yawned.

“I’ll help you.” He winked. Your eyes widen to see him just now.

“So, you’ll do my homework?” you asked, full of hope in your eyes.

He didn’t reply when saw you crawled onto your bed.

“Yah Yeol!” you scolded him to not reply you.

“Just for once, kay?” he said softly as seeing you laid down. You smiled at him.

“Thanks.” You murmured and closed your eyes.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“HHHHHH” I heard her sighed. Well, we were doing our homework in her room. As usual we do. Anyway, her father want me to help her in study too.

“Are you tired?” I asked, she just nodded slightly.

“You have to sleep then.” I turned to her just to see her drowsiness.

“But I’m not finish yet..” she mumbled then turned to her book.

“Pshhh” I smiled. She turned to me.

“It’s useless though if you did in sleepiness.” I explained and she yawned of her sleepiness.

“I’ll help you.” I then give her a wink. Well, I could see her eyes lifted up a bit.

“So, you’ll do my homework?” she asked with sparkling eyes. *Gezzzz, I know it would happen. Miss...Miss..* I  didn’t reply.

“Yah Yeol!” she scolded me in sudden.

“Just for once, kay?” I then replied, knowing exactly the reason of her being angry just now.

She smiled to me.

“Thanks.” She said simple then went to sleep. I looked at her a while then turned off her lamp and got out from her room silently. *Goodnight, Miss..*

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“YAHH! COME HERE YOU ?!”

“B-BWOOHHH??” You turned around just to see...

*W-WHAT?? ISN’T HE....* You even have no time to finish your thought then he walked in speed toward you and without you expected,

“AHHH!!” he besieging you with punchs.

“YEOLL!! HELP MEE!!”

 


The second chappie! Hehe, thank you so much for my very first subscribers for this story @YoungestGirl96 and @sparkyuu, hope you enjoy the storehh ^____^