That's her

YEOL!!!

“Morning dear…” your father greeted as seeing you walked downstairs to the dinner table.

“Morning dad.” You said flatly, walked to his direction and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Sleep well?” he asked as giving you a bright smile. You took a seat in front of him.

 “Hmm.” You sounded unwillingly as gazed the guy at your side.*Yeahhh, sleep well and got up in the same annoying morning by the same annoying guy* you thought, mocked at him.

“Morning.” He then smiled at you in innocent way.

*GEZZZZZ, why you have to be that happy every day, hehhh??!!*

You didn’t reply his smile instead faced your dad again in bored way.

“So,” your dad spoke up after swallowed his meal. “Do you have any plans after school?” he continued.

“I think no. Except my ballet and piano schedule.” You replied then started to eat your breakfast.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

Tep.Tep. I saw her walked downstairs. She already on her uniform but wait, her face…still in pillow style?? Tsk..Tsk..Has she even washed??

“Morning dear…” her father greeted.

“Morning dad.” she replied and then as usual, pecked her dad’s cheek.

 “Sleep well?” he asked while she took a seat beside me.

 “Hmm.” She sounded lazily as give me a piercing look.

Ggahhhhh, let me guess…she is mad at me again today.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“I’m going Dad!” you waved as taking your bag with you.

“Let me, it heavy today.” Sungyeol said and about to take your bag but quickly you passed it to the other side and continued walking, completely ignoring him.

“Miss…?” he called you but you didn’t look back.

“Hhh…” you then heard his sighed and smiled evily.

*Deserve you right for bothering me!*

 

Limo has waited for you when you got the front door.

“AISH! DADDDDDD!!!” Immediately you turned around in irked.

“What’s it Miss?” Sungyeol who walked behind you asked in response.

“How many times I said I don’t want to take Limo anymore??!” your tone raising.

“B-But..” he tried to replied but then your dad appeared from behind.

“What’s it dear? Shouting that loud in the morning?” he frowned.

“I don’t want to take Limo today…” you pouted as stomping your feet.

“Hhh…” you dad sighed heavily at your behavior then signed to the driver to come over.

“Please just drive them by another car.” Your dad ordered and the driver nodded in politely way.

“It’s okay now?” your dad then turned to you.

“HMM!” you smiled widely, straight hugged him tightly.

“Thanks dad!”

 

You sat at the back seat with that Sungyeol guy and still didn’t pay any attention to him who in the other side tried hard to open a conversation.

“Your tie, Miss..” he said, trying to reached your bowtie.

“Aish!” you slapped his hand, straight giving him a death glare.

“Hhh…” he sighed, quickly looked away. You just looked out of window in uncared way.

*Okay, listen. Please don’t think of me being that cruel to this guy. It just…Can’t you guys see?? How bothering he is to me in EVERY MY BEAUTIFUL MORNING and he keeps on doing it!! Ggaaahhhh! Dad, I really don’t need a guardman, you know?? T.T*

“You mad at me again today?” he finally asked, blew up your thought. You changed your position as getting near to window, still ignoring him.

“Miss..?” he then sounded again softly.

*AISHH!! WHY IS THIS GUY SO ANNOYING??!* You thought madly as clenched your fist to hold back your feeling.

* “Mi—“ he just about to call you again but then you faced him in annoyed.

 “Listen to me you, Yeol!” you shot him a look.

“Can’t you just shut that mouth of yours and stop calling me by miss??! I’m not your miss!!” you finally said in sarcastic way. You could see his eyes widen in startled.

 “I-I just—“ he tried to reply but you signed him to stop.

“Speak again or I’ll kill you.” You hissed and by that he stopped immediately.

“I-I’m sorry..” he mumbled.

*GAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!*

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“Speak again or I’ll kill you.” she warned me and I stopped in quick. *I think she is really mad now*

“I-I’m sorry..” finally I mumbled.

So guys, she is Park Minyoung. The only daughter of Mr. Park Hyun IL, CEO of the most success Industries in South Korea. And me? Well, I’m just a son of my father who works as her father private guardsman. And as can you see, I’m being a guardsman of his daughter as well.  

Back to her. Rich? Absolutely. No kidding. But here she go… Being a girl in ill tempered way. She scolds me every day like this since I woke her up in every morning and guess till when? It’s up to her. But let me tell you. It’ll just up to the lunch time.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

He sent you to the class right after you guys arrived. You made your step faster, tried to leave him behind as you usually do. But unlucky you, he has those long legs that no need to be that hurry in catch you up.

“I’ll meet you at lunch time.” he said after seeing you sat at your seat. You just kept silent, busy prepared your books. He sighed, looked at you for a while and then left.

“Till when he gonna send and pick you up like that?” your seat mate asked you in sudden.

“Oh?” you looked up to her.

“That Sungyeol guy..” she pointed the door by her chin.

“Ohh…” you smiled at her awkwardly. Yes, your status is being hiden, for your safe of course.

“It’s almost two years, and seems you didn’t get your privacy. Who is he actually for you? He is not your boyfriend, isn’t he?” She asked curiously. *W-What?? B-Boyfriend??!*you thought in shocked way.

“B-Boyfriend??” you gaped to your own words.

“Is he??” she asked you back with widen eyes.

“O-Of course not!” you quickly replied. *Ggaaahhh, how come?? I even never see him as a guy!* you thought in your mind.

“Let’s have a good time together then!” she smiled widely toward you.

“Ahh…” you just smiled back at her weakly. You know she just that kindhearted person to want to be your friend. But you just can’t, schedule and a father you have, made you can’t make such that socialiszation in the way people do.

 

A few hours later and finally it’s a lunch time…

Everyone in your class, one by one left for the café.

“You don’t want to go?” your seatmate, Minah asked you.

“Later…” you lied, gave her a smile. *Well, I have my own lunch, Minah! ^__^* the imagination about your lunch popped out in your kiddy mind.

“Okay then..” she smiled back then disappeared out of the door.

You just about to get up from your seat when then Sungyeol appeared by the door.

“YEOL!” you called him in friendly way, like nothing happened with you two this morning.

Well, you just that type of girl, scold here and there, and by the time flow, you’ll forget everything.

Still so that plain to understand everything, although your age is old enough to learn how to respect others.  Your father is the only reason, indeed he treat you that way since he realized that you’re the only one he has.

“Hey…” Sungyeol greeted back, his face always that bright.

“How’s your day?” he asked as preparing your lunch box.

“Nothing special..” you gazed the way he opened the box for you. He just nodded and smiled.

“Horayyy!” you clapped your own hands to see the meal in front of you.

“Bibimbap, your favorite..” he said and gave you your chopsticks.

“Let’s eat well, YEOLLL!” You said, straight eating your lunch happily.

 

Finally the class over and you walked out from the door just to see Sungyeol already stood there, not far from the window. *Well, his usual spot* you thought and walked to him hurriedly.

“I have basket ball practice today, you go home first okay?” he said calmly as pressing his phone button.

“Huh? It’s not Tuesday, right?” you asked him, tried to remember his schedule.

“Ne, but we have a competition this Saturday.” He replied then laid the phone on his ear.

“Ah, Ahjussi!” he answered the telephone. He just about to walk away to have a conversation but then you hold his wrist.

“Uh? Wae??” he turned to you with lifted eyebrows.


“Don’t call Ahjussi. I don’t want to go home yet.” You said flatly then let his wrist go.

“Ah, wait a sec.” he told you then back to his phone.

“Ahjussi, I’ll call you back later! Ah, ne..” by that he hang up the phone.

“What did you say?” he faced you again, slip the phone back to his pocket.

“I said I want to see your practice.” You simple answered. There you could see his eyes widen a bit but then just nodded in thinking way.

“Well, it’s okay..come with me then.” He shrugged then led you the way.

 

_ _ _ _ _

“Yo Yeollie!” you heard someone called Sungyeol. You turned aside to see a guy with dino-hair-style walked toward him.

“Oh, Dongwoo hyung!” he called that guy back.

“Come.” He then signed Sungyeol to come over.

“Miss, you can sit here, don’t go anywhere, kay?” Sungyeol reminded you then stepped to the center of infield . You just saw him then took a seat near there, at the bench viewer.

Around 5 guys then stepped in, they chit-chat for a while then started to practice.

*Haahhhh…*you exhaled heavily.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“It’s her first time see our practice, right Yeol?” Woohyun suddenly asked.

“Hmm. She just asked me, it’s not the time for her ballet schedule yet.” I replied as passing the ball to Hoya.

“Looks like she already bored.” Sungjong chukled as dribbling the ball, passed me.

“Uh, really?” quickly I took a look at the bench viewer just to see her stared at her shoes, palmed her jaws in bored.

“Hahahaaa” Sunggyu laughed to see her expression.

“Strange girl, huh?” I heard Hoya commented.

I just flash him a smile.

“Catch me.” I simple said then dribbled in speed to the ring direction.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

You took a look at your watch. It’s already near your ballet schedule.

“Hhh…” you sighed heavily then looked up to see the guys still playing.

*What time they’ll finish??!* you thought, tapping your shoes in rhythm.

“What a boring…” you finally mumbled then got up, getting near to their spot.

“YAHH! YEOLL!” You called Sungyeol out but seemed he didn’t hear you.

*Aishh* You frowned to see Sungyeol unnoticed you then decided to walk closer.

“WATCH OUT!!” you then heard a shout but you have no time to realize and,

BUKK

“AHHH!” You shrieked. The ball was slammed to your head.

“Ouhhhh!” you whimpered in pain as rubbing your forehead then faced the frozen guys in front of you.

“YAHHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOTTT!!” You yelped in sudden, made all of them hold out their breath for a sec.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“WATCH OUT!!” Sungjong shouted after passed the ball over my shoulder and,

BUKK

“AHHH!” I heard a groan. I turned around just to see Minyoung stood not far from me, rubbing her forehead in pain.

 “YAHHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOTTT!!” she shouted out of sudden.

WHATT?? WHAT DID SHE JUST SAID???

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“I-I’m sorry…” Sungjong finally sounded. Your sight then turned to the guy who spoke up just now.

“Grrrrrr” you gritted your teeth in fury and took the ball near your feet.

“COME OUT!” You commanded then without waste more time, slammed him with the ball you were holding with all your might.

 “OWHH!” he stepped back when the ball slammed hard his arm.

Everyone gaped at your behavior including Sungyeol! Their eyes widen in shocked.

“YEOL! I HAVE MY BALLET SCHEDULE!” You shouted again, didn’t even care for the guys who furrowed their eyebrows at you. Then you stomped your feet, went out from the infield.

“M-Miss!” you heard Sungyeol voice but didn’t look back. *Wasting my time..* you thought and continued walking.

But you just a few meters away when then you heard one of them said in the loud enough tone.

“Yeol, I’ll be glad if you never invite her anymore…”

 


well, the first chappie is out! ^_____^ kinda boring, i know, but actually so many ideas popped out in my head, keke, so if this story match your taste, please comment and subscribe ^_______________^