This feeling killing me!

YEOL!!!

You and Sungyeol just walked along the hall way, aimed the gate where the car has waited when then you notice the girls throwing you a look. You looked up to see them and there they whispered as gave you a disgusting look. *Tch..* you rolled your eyes, knowing well what they talking about actually.

You furrowed your eyebrows at them then glanced at Sungyeol who walking at your side.

“Yeol..” you finally called him.

“Oh? Yes Miss??” in quick he turned to you and smiled. *Ggahhhh, can he just put aside those smiles of his for a while??* you thought and looked away.

“So..” you cleared your throat before continue. “You are the new kingka?”

Sungyeol P.O.V

We walked a bit faster to the car, hhhhh, we have to be hurry, she has her ballet schedule this afternoon! And just then she called me,

“Yeol…” I looked at her immediately and smiled.

“Oh? Yes Miss??” but she turned her sight away from me.

“So…” she said and stopped for while. “You are the new kingka?”

*DANGG!* Ggahhh..I know this would happen! That lunch box..Gezzz..How can I answer this one??!

“U-Umm..m-maybe ?” I finally said, better telling the truth right??

She just chuckled in the scoffed way.

“No wonder…” she then said and raised her speed, left me behind.

Gezzzz, look, she is angry to me again? Okay, I accept it. It’s just such a funny thing when the people judged you as a kingka but in the same time you still being a ‘slave’ for someone else. But..there’s no one knowing about our relation, right? Except INFINTE, yes they all are my soul mates.

Miss..? You felt bad for me..don’t you? L

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

*He is kingka and everybody would start to pay attention to him. Hhhh..I know. But in the same time, he is also my guardsman right? We always together like this since 2 years ago without no one notice it anyway, except yeah..my seatmate, Minah…*You thought hardly as throwing your sight out of window, completely ignored Sungyeol presence.

*What he gonna do? What will his fangirls do toward me? Bully? Pshh..Just try or I’ll beat them back! Ishhh..* You pouted by yourself and dashed down your back against the seat. Your moving just took Sungyeol’s attention.

“Don’t you wanna take a nap first, Miss?” he then asked you innocently. Knowing you always felt asleep on his shoulder in the way to ballet place. It’s a bit far indeed. You gave him a quick glimpse then back to the front.

*Oh yes..* Your mind said. *But..hold on, why I’m feeling different about this in sudden..??*

Sungyeol tapped his shoulder, signed you to lean in. *THUMP!THUMP!Duh!WHAT’S WRONG??* Not gave you a time for picking the decision, a palm already held your cheek and landed it to his shoulder softly.

*THUMMPPP* You held breath to avoid the raced of your heartbeat.

*W-WHAT HAPPEN TO ME??!*

Sungyeol P.O.V

Aigoo Miss…what is she thinking about actually? She used to sleep already in this way…

“Don’t you wanna take a nap first, Miss?” I asked her. But she just looked at me for a while, quickly back to front.

Wahh..seems someone has bad mood again…

I tapped my shoulder, signed her to lean in. Afraid if I offered her through words, she’ll just scold me again. From the way she acted, I could tell she gave me a quick glimpse.

Gezzz, what’s that with slyly thing? You never care about others, don’t you Miss?

By that I reached for her cheek and landed it on my shoulder.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

*Fuhh…Fuhhh…Fuhh..* you tried hard to breath properly along the way.

*It’s…so tortured…* you shut your eyes as feeling your cheeks heated.

“I—“ you were about to spoke up when then you felt something place a weight on your head.

“Uhh?” you sounded just to realize he is the one who felt asleep.

*Ggaahhhh* you rolled your eyes and finally let out a sigh.

“It’s better than if you stay awake anyway…” you mumbled and felt asleep as well.

_ _ _ _ _

“Wrong, you are trembling, Minyoung!” the instructor scold you.

*Aishh* you pouted in your mind as continuing the poses.

“Wrong Minyoung! What happen to you? It’s just a basic!” she raised her tone immediately then stopped the music.

*Aishh* You sighed in fatigue way then looked at her.

“Look, like this.” She posed it for you. You just looked at her , panting from the practice.

*Why is this got harden in sudden?* You thought and let out another sighed.

“Got it?” then she turned to you. You just nodded at her.

“Now your turn.” She turned the music on and you started to dance again. But it just then you about to spin around and,

BRUK!

“Ahh!” you shrieked in pain as you feel your body slammed onto the floor.

“Minyoung!” quickly your instructor ran to you.

“MISS!!” you heard Sungyeol shrieked in loud.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“Wrong, you are trembling, Minyoung!” that dance instructor scold her. Poor her, she must be tired already for 2 hours in dancing nonstop.

“Wrong Minyoung! What happen to you? It’s just a basic!” she said again. I turned my sight to the young one. There Minyong sweating a lot and panting. Ggahhh…

 Then the instructor posed the dance once again.

“Now your turn.” She turned the music on and she started to dance again. It just the time for her spin but then,

BRUK! She fell to the ground. *Ohmy!*

“MISS!!” I called her as running to her spot.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“Uuhh..” you whimpered in pain as bitting your bottom lip to resist it.

“Miss…” you heard Sungyeol called your name in worried.

“Let me see..” the dance instructor took softly your right tarsus and message it a little.

“A-Ahh!” you shrieked when she touched it a bit hard.

“You sprained your ankle..” she finally said and looked at you in concerned way.

“Just finish here for today..” she then said again and turned to Sungyeol.

“You can call the driver now, she has to go home and rest.” She told him and just replied by a nod from Sungyeol who in quick took out his phone and dialed some numbers.

“..I’m sorry..” you finally said when Sungyeol got a far from you two for phoning conversation.

“Well..” she sighed heavily. “It’s okay..but it just 3 months left until the show, so—“ she tried to explain but quickly you cut her off.

“I understand, Miss. Han.” You looked her at the eyes. “I promise you, I’ll be fine before you expect me to.” You stated and by that she just nodded and went silent.

“Come. The driver here.” Sungyeol broke the awkward silence as making his way toward you.

“Uhh..” you sounded when the two tried to help you up.

“Can you walk, Miss?” Sungyeol asked as smartly slung an arm around your back. *HUH??!* You gasped of his sudden touch.

You looked at him strangely who just kept you even closer to him. *Huh?? No! This feeling again??* you held your breath as you two made your step to the car.

_ _ _ _ _

 “We are here..” Sungyeol finally spoke up after a long silence along the way. You noticed his worried expression that just nodded as a reply.

 “Wait here, I’ll help you.” He said then in hurry went out from the car and opened the door at your side.

“Come..” he said, held out his arm, ready to help you.

You looked at him hesitantly and took his hand.

Strizzttt! *Ohmy!*Quickly you pulled back your hand in shocked.

“What’s wrong, Miss?” Sungyeol stared at you in confused way.

“A-Ani…” you managed yourself to stay calm. *Ggahh, so now I even couldn’t touch him just because this stupid feeling??!* you frowned of your own thought but then he pulled your hand in sudden.

“Come.” He said, made you out from the car.

“A-Ahh!” you groaned when the pain was arise cause of the ground you touch in sudden.

“I-I’m sorry!” Sungyeol sounded made you turned to him immediately and find your head already laid on his chest.

THUMP!THUMP! You gasped a while to see how close his face to yours. *W-We never this close!!* your  mind shrieked, quickly taken a back from him.

“AHJUSSIIIIII!!” you then shouted all at once, made Sungyeol flinched in startled.

“What’s wrong, Miss??” he asked, looked at you in more confused.

“J-Just let Ahjussi bring me inside..” you quickly said as turning away from his gaze.

*Why you kept me feeling such this weird feeling, YEOL??!*

 


Hope you enjoy and have a nice day! ^.^