Basket Ball Match!

YEOL!!!

“Uhh..” you sounded in your sleeping.

“COME HERE YOU !” But you kept on running and running.

*SH*TT!! WHY MY FEET FEEL SO HEAVY LIKE THIS??!* you damning in your thought.

But the steps then sounded closer and closer and…

“NOO!!” you shouted as your body jolted off of the bed.

“Hhh..Hhh..” you tried to catch your breath, your hands were trembling when you placed them at each side of your body.

You palmed your forehead and sighed. The same nightmare you had last days frightened you again.

“What is this…” you mumbled by yourself then threw your sight to the glass window.

A gleam from the sun lighted your room slightly. You turned to the clock on your night table and it already pointed at 6.00. You let out another sighed, wagged the blanket off of you and made your toward the bathroom.

 

You walked downstairs as usual to have breakfast and found your dad and Sungyeol already there.

“Miss!” Sungyeol greeted you, made your father turned to your direction as well.

“Morning dear!” he smiled. You smiled in your heart to see them, you don’t know why, but their presence this morning gave bliss in your heart. A smile covered your face as you walking to the dinner table.

“Morning appa.” You gave your dad his morning kiss then sat at Sungyeol’s side.

“I think I didn’t know what time you came home last night.” You said as turning your sight to Sungyeol.

Actually you waited for him in your room last night. You don’t have any reason though why you waited for him, but there you found yourself already fell asleep before he came home.

He just smiled at you. It’s his usual smile anyway, but there’s something different inside you that you had to back your sight to the plate in front of you.

“I came home late, Miss..” he said in cherish way. *Hhh..That’s him..* your thought said to hear his cheerful voice. To be honest, often you envy of his bright personality. Once, you tried to copy him, but totally failed because of the bad tempered side you have seems have a bigger dominant.

“So, what’s schedule do you have for today, kids?” your dad then joined the conversation.

“Nothing dad..” you looked at him and smiled.

“And you, son?” he then turned to Sungyeol.

“I have my basket ball match this morning, Sir...” he replied calmly.

You flinched a bit to hear him. *OH YES! THIS IS SATURDAY!!* Your though reminded. Then, you looked at him nervously, there he just enjoyed his meal happily. All you know is it will be his very first match! Yes, since your father ordered his father to recruit him to become your private guardsman 2 years ago, he never left your side for his private business.

“That’s great, son!” Your dad then praised him, made him smiled sheepishly.  

All of you went silent after that, enjoying your own meal. *Dad will never allow me to watch…* You thought sadly.

_ _ _ _ _

“Fighting son!” your dad shrieked to gave Sungyeol spirit as he climbed into the car. You just smiled weakly.

“Fighting, Yeol..” you said, raised your hand as symbolized what you meant. Yes, from the way you see, your father has treated Sungyeol like his own son. His father is the most trusted man for you and your father.

“I’ll do my best! I’m going!” he shrieked happily and by that the car drove away. You sighed heavily as your father dragged you in by your shoulders.

“Appa..I really can’t go??” you finally asked, couldn’t resist your feeling anymore.

You two just sat in the garden, read books. Your father then looked up to you.

“What do you mean, dear?” he asked as fixing his glasses.

“You know what I mean, Appa.” You sighed to see him.

“I want to watch Sungyeol’s match…” you then continued under your breath. You could see your dad put the book he hold back on the table and sighed.

“He is the one who has the match, how come I let you go when there’s no one protect you for me?” he then said, faced you in process.

“You never allow me though eventhough he go with me.” You quickly answered. Your eyes watering in pouted way. You spoke the reality anyway. He had never let you!

“Hhh..” he let another sigh, leaned his back on the chair.

“What if something happen there, dear? You’re the only one I have, you know it..” he then said again.

*Aish….* you pouted in thought. He definitely let out these words as his weapon. You tired already.

You looked at him once again in sadness way.

“As if you know Appa..” you said, gulped hard to resist your tears which already threatened to fall.

“How big my wish to have a life like the others..” you finally said and got up from your seat, half ran inside the house.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Yeollie!” Myungsoo called Sungyeol out when he saw him stepped in the infield.

“L!” he waved and ran toward him.

“So..” he cleared his throat.  “Have you slept well?” he then asked randomly.

Sungyeol just chuckled at him. “Calm down man, I believe we’ll got a win today.” He replied calmly, knowing his team mate got a nervous.  And then the others approached from behind.

“Yoo bro!” Hoya tapped Myungsoo’s back in sudden and smiled.

“Ready?” he asked again and replied by firm nods from the both.

“Let’s go!”

_ _ _ _ _

 

You sobbed hard on your bed. You don’t know why that you want to go badly in fact you even never care about others. Sungyeol is nothing for you except as a guardsman anyway.

“I really want to go…”you mumbled on your pillow and in sudden the door cracked open.

Immediately you wiped your tears and turned to the opened door. Your dad already stood there.

Quickly you turned your sight to the floor as he walking toward you.

“Are you crying?” he asked when positioned his self to squat down in front of you. You just looked away from him.

“Dear…?” he called you again softly as caressed hair behind your ear.

“Hhh..” then you heard him let out a sigh. You looked at your lap.

“Why don’t you change your clothes then?” he then said out of sudden, made you looked at him in widen eyes.

“W-What Appa??!” you asked him with trembled lips. Your eyes blinked at his words. But your dad just nodded and smiled.

“Really?? I can go??” You stared at his eyes in disbelief. He just ruffled your hair made you hugged him immediately.

“Thanks Appa..thank you so much..” you said as a tear flew down to your cheek.

 

 

Quickly you got change with a pair of white skinny jeans and dark blue oversize shirt made of wool yarn that showed up your white tank top string.

 

“I’m going, Appa!” you hugged him when he sent you to the front door.

“Be careful, dear..” he kissed your cheek and you climbed into the car then drove away.

 

Meanwhile…

The match was interscholastic and took place in your school infield. Then one by one people started to fill up the bench viewers.

“Woahh, so many people come!” Sungjong shrieked, amazed by the people.

“Of course Sungjongiee.. we are competing against their school anyway.” Woohyun chuckled to see the maknae expression.

“Okay! So here we gather together for the BASKET BALL MATCH INTERSCHOLASTIC!!” then the MC announced, rumbustious among the people followed after that.

“HUUUUUU!!!!”

“You guys play calmly, kay? Just like our practice.” Sunggyu,the team leader then reminded as they preparing their selves. They just nodded in understand.

“Let’s gave applause for INFINITE from Woolim High School and TEENTOP from T.O.P High School!!”The MC then said again and by that the two teams stepped in to the field. Everyone squalled even more, supported their owned favorite.

 

*Aish! I will be late!* You pouted at looking at your wristwatch.

“I’m sorry, Miss..We are trapped in a traffic now.” Then the driver turned to the back seat, where you were sat at.

“Bwoh??” you frowned, quickly saw the front.

“Ohmy!” you tapped your forehead to see the car was squeezed among another cars.

“This will be useless..” you murmured as sighing heavily.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“TEENTOP!TEENTOP!TEENTOP!!” a horde of people shouted. Sungyeol took a deep breath before walking inside the field.

*Let’s win this one!*he convinced his self in thought and nodded.

“PRITTTTTT!”

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

You shook your legs in uneasy. It’s already thirty minutes you still can get out from that heavy traffic.

“Sh*t with the traffic!” you gritted in irked.

Snapped from your pique, quickly you took out your phone and scrolled the contacts.

“TUTTTTTTTT” You were trying to dial Sungyeol.

“Aish! Stupid me!” you brought up short. Scolded yourself in peevish way, knowing it just a useless.

“He must be in the middle of match!” you continued and puffed your cheeks.

“Aishhh…” and by that you buried your face in your palms.

_ _ _ _ _

 

“WOOOOOOOO!!!!” Everyone squalled to know the ending scores.

“GOOD JOB GUYS!!HAHAAA!” Sunggyu hugged his teammates happily.

“THAT’S SUCH AN AMAZING SHOOT, YEOL!!” Hoya then patted Sungyeol head and messed his hair.

“Hmm…” he smiled of his praised.

“Thanks bro..”

 

Tep.Tep.Tep. You ran hurriedly toward the basket ball match held at. Along the way you can see people walking opposite.

*Huh? It’s over already??* you frowned at the people passing by but decided to keep on running.

A moment later…

 “YEOL!” you called out when stood by the frame door, panting after ran there in rush.

“B-BWOHH??” You shrieked to see the empty room in front of you.

“I-It over already??” you mumbled in disbelief only to see the cleaners were cleaning up the infield.

“..Huhh..??” your shoulders deflated immediately, your eyes wandered the room, still can’t accept the fact actually it’s already over. Wobbly, you reached for the nearby bench and took a seat there.

 

_ _ _ _ _

“Woahhh, it’s our first time anyway, we finally won!” Dongwoo then broke the laughs.

“Ahahaha.. yeah, just look forward what will happen to us tomorrow.” Woohyun winked his eye and continued laughing.

“Aish, you walking tree!” Sunggyu then smashed him on the head, knowing surely what he meant by that.

“Oww, what that’s for hyung!” he protested. “You know too how many girls there were.” He added as rubbing his head and pouted.

“Hahaaa, enough guys. Let’s go!” Dongwoo broke the war between them and then led the way out.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

Dongwoo just walked out from the changing room when then I realized I left my wristband in the infield!

“Ohmy!” I tapped my forehead, made the others looked at me in question mark look.

“What’s it, Yeol?” Myungsoo asked me.

“I think I left my wristband there, you guys go first!” I said then rushed out from the room.

“Huh? Only a wristband??” Sunggyu lifted an eyebrow.

“It’s the precious one, hyung.” Myungsoo explained and by that they walked out.


Wow, would you meet Sungyeol then?? keke ^___^

The fourth chappie is out! Thank you so much for you guys who keep on reading this, kay? I love you and happy reading! ^_____^