I'm bored...

YEOL!!!

“YAHH! COME HERE YOU ?!”

“B-BWOOHHH??” You turned around just to see...

*W-WHAT?? ISN’T HE....* You even have no time to finish your thought then he walked in speed toward you and without you expected,

“AHHH!!” he besieging you with punchs.

“YEOLL!! HELP MEE!!”

_ _ _ _ _

 

“YEOLLL!!” You shouted loudly as getting up from your bed.

“Hhh..hhh...” you breathed heavily, wandered around your room to see nothing.

“Hhh..what the...” quickly you wiped your sweating forehead.

“Just a nightmare...” you then sighed, make sure yourself that it’s just a bad dream.

*Just a nightmare...*you thought then managed yourself to back to sleep.

 

A few hours later...

“Miss...” the usual voice rang in your ears. *Uhhh*

“Miss, wake up...” then a nudged began to thump your shoulder.

“Aishh..” you groaned just to know who he is actually. *Why is he always bother me in such this early morning??!* you scolded in your thought then turned aside your body.

“Wake up, Miss...” he repeated again, kept on nudging you.

“Aish!” you finally said as slapping his hand away, like you usually do. Slowly you opened your eyes then turned to see the spot he usually stood at.

“Get out from my room, Yeol.” You hissed as blinking your eyes, dazzled by the shine through your window.

“Go washing, Miss..” he commanded softly, made you shot him a glare. Without a word, ploddingly you got up and searched for your slippers then faced him.

“Nah, that’s good..” you saw him smiled widely and about turned around when then you pushed him away.

“O-ohh, M-Miss” he was taken to back by your sudden attack.

“GET OUT YOU, YEOLLL!” You kept on pushing till he reached the door and slammed the door closed in front of his face.

“ISHHHHH!”

 

_ _ _ _ _

You got ready and went downstairs just to find only Sungyeol in the dinner table.

*Appa must be out of city now* you thought as letting a sigh.

“Morning!” Sungyeol flashing you a smile when saw you walked in. You didn’t reply, just took a seat in front of him.

“When will appa come back?” you asked flatly, didn’t look at him.

“Well, this afternoon.” He answered politely and smiled.

“Hhh..” You sighed then reached for your bread and blueberry jam.

“Sleep well?” he then asked, made your sight turned to him.

“I don’t know if I just misheard but I think I heard you called my name last night.” He said in innocent way. Yes, his room was placed beside your room.

*Oh??...That’s..* you stopped from what you are doing for a while, recalling the scene of your dream last night.

“Something wrong?” he then noticed your silence.

“Ahh..A-Ani…” you avoided his gaze then ate silently.

*…It just a dream..Yes.. it just a dream..* you thought, convinced yourself.

_ _ _ _ _

“So, you don’t mad at me this morning?” Sungyeol suddenly asked when you two already sat at the back seat.

“Huh?” you turned to him in a bit surprised. Yes, usually you started your morning with a wrath toward him.

“O-ohh..” you blinked your eyes, feeling a bit confused of this such of question.

“Must I?” you finally replied innocently, made him immediately burst to laugh. You just frowned in maze of him.

“Little Miss…” he said between his laugh, then took out a book from his saddle bag.

“Your homework.” He said again and handed you your book.

“Woahhh” your face brighten all at once. *I almost forgot!* your thought shrieked.

“Thanks!” you gave him your sweet smile that just replied by another wide smile of him.

Quickly you flipped the pages where your homework written and found it finished already.

Then you turned to him again but he faced the front. You hugged your book onto your chest and sighed.

*Thanks Yeol…* You said in your heart and smiled silently.

_ _ _ _ _

“Okay, here for today.” The teacher said as ending the lesson for that day.

“Good afternoon, Sonsaengnim..” the students greeted including you then one by one walked out of class. Quickly you put your books back inside your bag and left.

“YEOL!” You waved when saw Sungyeol stood at his usual spot, near the window.

He just smiled as waving you back.

“Let’s go home.” You said to him happily and about to walk when then you look at him stood in uneasy.

“Oh wae??” you lifted an eyebrow to see him.

“You can go home first, Miss. Ahjussi has waited outside.” He replied without looking at your eyes.

“Huh?? Wae??” you then faced him in curious way.

“I-I have my basket ball practice…” he low the tone at the last words and looked away. *Oh yes, he has his match this Saturday* your mind rang then turned to him again.

You just about open your mouth to speak more when then the dream last night popped out again in sudden in your mind.

*HUH??!* you bit your bottom lip in horror just to feel that bad dream redoing the scene. *Why was it felt so real??* you thought in shivered.

“Miss? Are you okay??” Sungyeol waving in front of your face, blow out your thought.

“A-Ah, ne…” immediately you looked back at him.

“I’ll go first then..” you said weakly and walked away.

 

You arrived at home to see no one. You asked your maid if your dad already came but she said he hasn’t.

“Thanks.” You smiled at her and she smiled back, bowed to you then left. Weakly, you made your way to your room.

“Hahhhh” you then sighed as throwing your body on the comfort bed. You have no schedule today.

*Ggahhhh, what should I do then??* you thought in bored way and got up.

“YE-“ you about to call Sungyeol but then stopped yourself just to realize that he has his practice now.

*Aigoooo….How come I forget that fast??* You tilted your head to the side and went out from your room. You walked downstairs and stepped toward the garden outside.  

“I’m bored…” you mumbled as staring at the calm waveband on your pool.

“Oh? How about calling Yeol?” you spoke to yourself, as the idea popped out in sudden. Quickly you took out your phone, put aside the thought that actually he has his practice.

“Tuttttttt---,  yoboseyo??” *Ah, he pick it up!* your mind shrieked happily.

“YEOL!” you shouted through the phone.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“Okay, let’s take a break!” Sunggyu clapped his hands, signed us to get a rest for a while. I just about to take my mineral water when then I saw my phone flickered. Without looking at the screen, quickly I pick it up.

“Yoboseyo?” I said and,

“YEOL!” Omo! I kept the phone far for a while to hear the shout.

“Miss??” I said again in surprised when I get the phone on my ear again.

“What are you doing, Yeol?” she blurted out immediately. Aigooo, this girl. I’ve told her I have my practice, haven’t I??

“I’m in my practice, Miss..” I replied her politely.

“Hmmmmm.” she sounded. Well, I know she knew. Tsk..Tsk..

“So…” I started hesitantly. “What’s it, Miss?” I asked her again in curios way. Well, it’s so rare anyway, she never called me except for asking for her schedule.

“Well…” she then sounded doubtfully.

“Nothing, bye then.” Quickly she added and hung up the phone.

“Tuutttt—“

“Omo,” I turned to see my phone. The calling has ended.

“Tsk..tsk..what is she doing actually?” I mumbled as shaking my head lightly. *Miss…Miss…*

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“Fuhh…” you let your shoulders deflated on the back of the chair.

“..Yeol…” you mumbled as lifted up your phone to your face.

“I’m bored…”

 

_ _ _ _ _

You just sitting on the dinner table boringly when then you heard your maid opened the front door.

“Oh?? YEOL??” You guessed as running hurriedly toward the door.

“Dear!” you stopped in sudden just to see the person stood there.

“A-Appa…??” your face changed a bit to see him.

“Ahahahaa, my Minyoung!” he then smiled widely toward you. Quickly you ran toward him and hugged him tightly.

“Finally you’re home..” you whispered and he pulled you away.

“I’ll never leave you that long, sweety...” By that he pecked your forehead. You just smiled at him.

“Oh wait, seems like you didn’t expect me who come just now, am I right??” your dad suddenly asked, wriggled his eyebrows to tease you.

“O-Oh??” you raised your eyebrows to process what he meant.

“Is Yeol not at home??” he then asked again in a bit serious tone, hearing what you were shouting just now. You just shook your head lightly in innocent way.

“Waahh, how come? Didn’t I tell him to not leave my dear daughter if I’m not at home?” he frowned in thinking way. But you just chuckled to see his expression.

Yes, It just your dad’s rule. Never let you alone without a private guardsman even in that house already have a few maids and guardsmen.

“Ahahaa..He has his basket ball practice appa..Just let him..”Quickly you gave him a reassuring smile.

“Oh? Is that so? Well..” he said again then shrugged.

“Okay then..” he added and you pecked his right cheek.

“Get rest, Appa..I know you tired..” you then said and smiled.

“Hmm…” he smiled to look at you. ”Thank you dear..” and by that he landed another peck on your forehead then left for his room.

You saw him slowly disappeared to his room and let out a sigh.

*Why…I’m feeling different..??* your thought sounded as palming your heart beating. And by that, ploddingly you walked straight to your room.

 


Third chappie! Wohooo, what happened with you?? Keke, okay stay stunned if you want to know, kay? Comments are love! ^____^