Walking alone...

YEOL!!!

 

“So…I’m late...” you mumbled as staring to afar. *Actually..I really want to watch you, Ye—*

“Aish!” you suddenly got up, even didn’t finish your own thought. *Why am I being like this in sudden??!!What I am thinking about??!* You stomped your feet as  slapping your own cheeks.

*Wake up Minyooung! Wake up!!*you shouted in your mind, tried hard to put aside the thought.

“It’s just a match anyway, nothing more!” you finally stated and then went out of the infield.

Meanwhile...

“Ah, it’s here...” Sungyeol smiled by his self to see his worth wristband still there, at the bench they were sitting at before the match started.

“Huh?” he then turned his sight to the door when noticed there’s someone walked out.

“ Is there still any people here?” he mumbled to his self then just shrugged it off and walked away.

_ _ _ _ _

You kicked the small pebble stone on the road you passed. *I don’t want to go home yet...*you thought then looked up to see the buildings along the way gloomyly. The driver has driven away, you told him that Sungyeol would call him later if you two have finished. But actually you even have no chance to meet him up.You have no the exact purpose and direction actually, just walking aimless. Since your dad never let you traveled and explored by yourself, you don’t even know anything about the city you live at.

*Where am I actually?* You were busy looking up to the view when then you stumbled in sudden.

“Duh!” you shouted as trying to catch your balance.

“Ahahaaa” you were taken aback to hear the laughs. You turned to your side and gasped by the sight. *Did he just stubbing me??* you looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

“Are you lost, pretty..??” that guy then approached you slowly. He smirked evily in that rowdy clothes he wore.

“Uh-huh??” you looked at him nervously. It’s the first time you walked alone without Sungyeol or your father or even the maids and guardsman. That they never or even no need to tell you about ‘Don’t talk to strangers’ things.

“Come here, I’ll show you the way back...” he gave you a smile in the way you don’t know that is actually full of trickery.

You stopped for a while to look at him then shook your head lightly innocently.

“I don’t wanna go home yet.” You replied him and about to walk away when then he yanked your wrist harshly.

“Ahh!” you shrieked, straight shot him a look.

“It’s hurt IDIOTT!!” you shouted at his face. He flinched a bit at your behavior but quickly put it aside.

“Seems like you’re new here, sweetie.” He then half whispered, didn’t care about how you looked at him.

*Aish! This guy really has a bad odour!* you thought in your mind, frowned your nose as he getting closer.

“YAHH!! BACK OFF!!” you shouted again but he didn’t bother, in fact pulled you to him instead.

 

_ _ _ _ _

“How about spend this day in our usual cafe?? Just to celebrate our winning!” Sungjong spoke out of sudden.

“Hmm, I agree.” Hoya quickly nodded in agreement.

“Well, sounds good, I’m in then!” Sunggyu added to the diva’s idea.

“So, whose the turn to treat?” Dongwoo then asked, made all of the faces looked away, staring away from each other.

“Sunggyu hyung!” Woohyun beamed out of sudden. Sunggyu straight gave him a look.

“Aish, what it is with the staring, hyung~~~” Woohyun chuckled awkwardly to see the leader eyes formed even slant.

“Who’s the eldest here btw??” he continued that automatically got a simple smash from the elder one.

“AHAHAHAHA!” The others laughed hard of the two.

“Oww...” he rubbed the back of his head. “It’s hurt you know hyung!” he grimaced in pain but Sunggyu just looked away in uncared way.

“Pshhh..I’ll treat you guys…” Sungyeol then spoke out of sudden. All of them looked at him in surprised.

“Jeongmalyo hyung??” Sungjong shrieked in happy tone, followed by smiles and brighten faces from others. But Sungyeol just simple nodded and smiled.

“UWOO!! HAHAA! Come on then!” Myungsoo  laughed off as slung an arm around the tallest’ shoulders and they walked away.

_ _ _ _ _

“BACK OFF YOU, ISHH!” You pushed that guy away.

“HAVE YOU EVEN WASHED??!” You shouted angrily. That guy was taken back for a step and then looked at you, his face changed at the words.

“Tsk. Tsk” he shook his head lightly. “Pretty but have no manner.” He said again as approaching your spot again.

“What a , HUH??!” and by that he threw his palm across your cheek.

“AHH!” You felt on the ground.

“YAHH!!”

Sungyeol P.O.V

We just walked toward the café when then I heard Sunggyu who walked at the front yelled out.

“YAHH!!”

“Huh? What are you shouting at, hyung??” I looked at the front straight away.

“HUHHHH??? I gaped all at once of the sight in front of my eyes.

“M-MISSS??!”

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“M-MISSS??!” *Huh? The voice sounds…* Quickly you looked at the shouted came from and..

“YEOL??!” now your turn being the one who have the jaw dropped.

You saw him ran toward you hurriedly and helped you up.

“What the—“ he faced the guy immediately and without wasted more time, punched him in the face.

“Ahh..” that guy fell on the ground.

The rest of Infinite then walked toward you and Sungyeol.

“Aish!” that guy mumbled, quickly ran his off.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

I turned to her as soon as that jerk ran away. There he stood behind me, blinked innocently.

*Goshh! What in the world she is being here actually??!*

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“H-Hi..?” you waved a little nervously at Sungyeol who already faced you. Worried expression written clearly on his face. *Crap! What should I do??* you thought, bitting your bottom lip in uneasy, knowing nothing since you never even have such an idea to hang around without the guardsman around you.

“M-Miss, I—“ he even couldn’t finish his own words, have no thought about meeting you there anyway.

“What are you doing here, Miss..” he then finally sighed, his face was softening a bit to see the mildness in your eyes.

“W-well..” you gulped hard before looking for a reason, avoided his gaze when then your sight turned to the guys behind him.

*G-Gosh..H-He..*

----------“YAHH! COME HERE YOU ?!”

“B-BWOOHHH??” You turned around just to see...

*W-WHAT?? ISN’T HE....* You even have no time to finish your thought then he walked in speed toward you and without you expected,

“AHHH!!” he besieging you with punchs.

----------“YEOLL!! HELP MEE!!”

“Miss?” you were snapped from your own thought to see Sungyeol waved at your face in confused way.

“Maybe she got shocked, Yeol. I saw that jerk slapped her in the face just now.” Sunggyu then beamed. You looked at the guy who just spoke, his sight narrowed to look at you. *This guy is also…?*

“R-really??” Sungyeol then turned to his hyung with widen eyes then quickly back at you.

“Just let take a seat in the café then..” Hoya suggested and by that they dragged you there.

_ _ _ _ _

You were sitting there, just kept your sight down on your lap, since the six were staring at you while Sungyeol still kept on silent, sat at your side. *Oh yes…so they are the guys whom I met before..in Yeol’s practice last days..*You thought hardly since you never bother about observed people around you.

“Are you okay?” then you heard a voice from the front, made you had to look up to see who the one speaking at you. It’s the guy who has the nicest face! You just nodded slightly as an answer.

*Gezzz, they are trying to look kind or just pretended over me, EHH??!* You were wroth in your thought, remembered the scene one of the member smacked your head by the ball and with the harsh words the other let you to hear.

*It’s their fault! Absolutely* you thought again, taking for granted of yourself and turned to the boy who being the lead actor on your bad dreams past few days.. yes the one who slammed the ball to you and you did the same to him in the end of that day…

 



 

So, here the story goes, keke ^___^ I know this is so boring, but I want you to get the personality of each character fisrt, hehe, anyway happy reading my lovely readers! ^____________^