She was watching...

YEOL!!!

That boy flinched a bit when saw you turned to him. His smile to you quickly faded away when you shot him a piercing look.

“Drink this first, Miss..” Sungyeol cracked up your staring and you turned to him.

“I want to go home.” You hissed him and quickly got up.

“Huh??”

Sungyeol P.O.V

I was sunk deeply into my thought about finding her just now when then our ordered came over.

“Thanks..” I mumbled to the waitress, she only smiled and then left. Then my sight turned to Minyoung who just kept silent for the whole time and there, I found her staring at…Sungjong??

Woah, but wait, why did he quickly turn away?

““Drink this first, Miss..” I then said as offering the hot chocolate to her. She turned to me in gruff expression she used to do toward me if she was angry. *Ohh??*

“I want to go home.” she then said flatly and got up from her seat.

“Huh??” I looked up to her but she just walked away.

“Miss! Wait!” I called her but she even didn’t bother to look back.

*Aish, what happen to her now??* I thought and quickly took out my wallet.

“Guys..I leave my card to you. I have to go now, I’m sorry ne?” without waiting for their answer, I rushed out of the café.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

You walked away blankly. *I gave a blow for a blow he gave me, but.. why he still have that kind of feeling to smile at me..??* You thought hard as the scene you had just now repeated in your mind.

*It just like.. not a fake smile…*

Just then you about turned to the right the path led you, but a grip stopped you in sudden.

“Miss…” you turned around to see Sungyeol a bit panting, seemed like he ran after you.

“What.” You asked, gave him your poker face.

“You said you wanna go home right?”

_ _ _ _ _

A moment later you two already sat at the back seat, driven home.

Your face turned the opposite direction where Sungyeol sat. You just don’t feel right to face him right now.

“Hhh…” you sighed and about to turn to front again when then unexpectedly you felt a hand palmed your left cheek.

“Uh??”

Sungyeol P.O.V

*We climbed in to the car. She remained silent along the way.

Sigh. Actually I really want to ask her about the way she ended up there moreover with the fact she was alone! Gezzzz..Such an unbelieveable, of course!! Ggaahhhh. How about if something happened?? She even didn’t know the way home! Then how about someone kidnapped her, she must ---*

Hold on, what happen with..her cheek…??

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

In sudden you felt like electricity ran down your spine of his sudden touch. *W-WHAT’S THIS??!*

You looked at him in shocked, but there you found his eyes were full of concerned feeling.

“W-Wae..?” you finally asked, looked at him that just kept on palming your cheek.

“A-Ah!” he snapped out of his own thought, quickly let go his hand from your cheek.

“I-I’m sorry, Miss…” he looked away, realized about what he just did. You put aside your thought just now and reached for your left cheek and touched it.

“There are some bruise…” he told you in worried tone, you looked at him in question mark look.

*Ahh..* you then mindful of where the bruise came from. That jerk guy has slapped you before Sungyeol’s friend stopped him.

You looked back at Sungyeol and awkwardly gave him a reassuring smile.

“It’s okay… “

_ _ _ _ _

“Dear…!” your dad welcomed you when the front door opened. You half ran to him and straight pecked his cheek.

“Ahahaha, so how—“ your dad just about to ask you but then you ran hurriedly to upstairs without a word.

“I’m tired appa!” you then shouted out as a reply and ‘BAMM!!’ the sound of the door slammed closed echoed.

“W-Wha—“ your confused dad lost his words when then Sungyeol figure approached him.

“Oh, hey son! How’s the match??” he greeted Sungyeol immediately as turning his sight to him, full of curiosity in his eyes.

“We did it, Sir.” Sungyeol replied politely and smiled.

“Woahhh, jeongmalyo?? That’s great young man!” the elder one praised, tapping Sungyeol’s back in rightfully proud.

“Hahaa, so…” he then shifted his eyes to the stairs.

“Minyoung must be had the good time watching the match, right?” he wriggled his eyebrows to the guy in front of him.

“H-Huh?? P-Pardon me, Sir??”

Sungyeol P.O.V

“Woahhh, jeongmalyo?? That’s great young man!” Mr. Park tapped my back. I could see delight on his eyes.

“Hahaa, so…” he signed the upstairs. I looked at the direction his gaze turned.

“Minyoung must be had the good time watching the match, right?” he lifted his eyebrows up and down, trying to show up his curiosity evenmore.

*W-WHAT?? M-Minyoung WHAT??*

“H-Huh?? P-Pardon me, Sir??” I let the words out, out of my awareness.

“Oh? You guys met up, right?? She begged me to watch your match, I know she was much late, driver told me they trapped in the traffic earlier, but I don’t know if she caught the time. You saw her watching your match, right??” Now the shone from his eyes changed into the concerned one.

“O-Oh, well..” *I can’t just tell him the truth, right?? The way Minyoung ended up in the random way in the such this big city just now..as we know which full of crimes.. and the worst was.. she just about be hurt, NO! She even has hurt by the random guy already!*

“Oh yes..yes Sir..” I finally replied, smiled at him awkwardly.

“Hhh..what a relieved then..” he then smiled widely.

“I was so afraid if she couldn’t caught the time, if you know how she really want to watch, hahaa..” Mr. Park told me again as laughing in friendly way.

“A-Ahh…” I just nodded in ‘fake’ understand way. Knowing absolutely nothing in the fact!

“Okay son, you must be tired now. Go back and wash..” he spoke and about to turn around when then faced me again.

“And congratulation...” He said again as smiling warmly at me. *Look, Mr. Park truly such a kindhearted person, right? J*

“Thank you so much, Sir..” I replied his smile in the same way. And by that he left for his room.

*Sigh…So, that’s why I found her in the middle of city a while ago and…alone??*

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

From inside your room, you could hear the steps of Sungyeol presence. Quickly, you leaned your body down on the bed, facing your night table. Then his steps sound stopped, you shut your eyes.

Klek. The door was open sounded. *Thump!Thump!* You held back your breath for breathing erratically. But it just for a while when then the door back to close quietly.

“Hhh…” you let out a relieved sigh straight away. *What’s wrong with me actually….*

 


Double updates for today?? here you go ^.^ thank you so much for reading and commenting!!! ^.^