What am I doing???

YEOL!!!

You closed the bedroom door behind you in difficulty.

“Miss,” You heard Sungyeol called you out for umpteenth along the way, a little bit ran after you.

“Yeol..” then you said under your  breath and closed your eyes.

“I’m okay…”

_ _ _ _ _ _

Finished washing, ploddingly you took a seat on the edge of your bed, the quietness brought your gaze at nothing out of your glass window. Emotions were raging in your heart that you felt it’s so tight to breathe.

“M-Mom…I’m missing you….” By that the room was echoed only by your sobs.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Sungyeol P.O.V

I ran after her, just to make sure she was just fine although I know she surely wasn’t.

“Miss,” I followed her up to her bedroom door but she in quick closed it.

“Yeol…” then I heard her voice in low tone.

“I’m  okay…” she added and by that I chose to keep quiet, knowing she don’t want anyone bothering her in this time.

Then I bowed a little and went straight to my room.

It’s only around one hour later when then I heard a sound like crying from my room. Aware that it sounded like Minyoung voice, I put down the book in my hands and about to walk out but then something stopped me in sudden.

“…If I go there…what should I do then..?” I spoke to myself, start to thinking hard the best way I can take.

Yes, eventhough she is a girl, she barely crying. Even when she got a terrible cut on her knee a few months ago, she wasn’t even cry. Put me in this condition really make me confused, seriously. Hhhh..

I walked out my room when then I heard a door closed, I gazed up and there, I saw her in limped way tried to reach the stairs.

“Omo!” I shrieked unconsciously, quickly ran to her spot . She automatically shifted her gaze at me.

True. She was the one who crying. Her swollen eyes…I don’t know but it makes my heart a bit discomfort.

“Yeol…” she sounded.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

You decided to go out of your room when then you heard a voice, startled you.

“Yeol…” you said when realized it was Sungyeol. He caught your left arm innocently and smiled. Disturbed by the same emotion, quickly you turned your look from him.

“ You can just call me, I told you..” he said softly and helped you went down the stairs.

He aimed to the garden, you looked at him but he only looked at the front. There’s something in your heart felt so clenched, so damn hurt, so quickly you looked away.

“Nahhh…” he said in satisfaction after placing you in safe at the bench. You gave him a little smile, eventhough you don’t know since when it’s hard for you to look into his eyes like you used to.

Quickly he placed himself beside you and sighed.

“It’s so comfort here, isn’t?” he said. You heard him and nodded a bit, frankly speaking you have no mood to speak in such time.

“Well…” he then looked at you. You felt his gaze and blinking like an idiot along with your heartbeats, don’t know what to do.

“Maybe there’s something you want to tell me?” he spoke softly. You turned to him slowly and bit your bottom lip in hesitance.

He chuckled a bit to see you and you looked away.

“You may think I’m too much into your life, don’t you?” his expression changed to serious one.

You looked at him again but keep in silent, heard him.

“Well, you must know what my primary duty here, right Miss?” he said again, but you shifted your gaze to your lap.

“I remember when the first time my dad asked me to be a guard like him. I rejected it straightly, knowing being a guard is just same as using your life for the other life, so for what? Each of us has this right, right? A right for live our own life…” he then smiled and looked at you again.

“So, Miss…” he then moved closer to you, made you flinched by the nice scent from his body.

“When I decided to be your guard that means I’m here for you completely…” His words turned your eyes to him immediately.

“Don’t think I’m burdened by this responsibility, I sincere doing my task, Miss…” he added and before he opened his mouth to spoke more, you already wrapped your arms around him unconsciously.

*Yeol…what am I doing…now??*

 

 


Hey dear readerssss ^.^ So, how's your day? Yes, i'm back after such a long time in hiatus, hehee so many task to do, ughhhh =.=

But i'm update now, so may you enjoy this one! Okay? Happy readinggggg ^__________^