My feeling and I

YEOL!!!

Sungyeol P.O.V

Seeing her felt so burdened, I don’t have any idea why I told her all of this thing. And I was about to continue then in sudden she---wait, hug mee..??

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

You could feel you were breathing in hard way, lose your thought about what to do next that you just kept crying and crying. And before you realized it, a warm arm hugged you back, made you even closer to his chest.

“Be patient, Miss…” was all you heard before you fell asleep in that kind of warmth ever.  

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was 7 o’clock already when you woke up. You furrowed your eyebrows, tried to see the clock clearly.

“W-WHAAAATTTTT?!!” You yelled out. *Ohmy!!* You were terrible late!

Quickly you wagged the blanket off of you and just aware your sprained ankle when you about ran to bathroom.

“Aww…” you grimaced in pain. *What the hell Yeol didn’t wake me up??* You thought in angry, in fast went washing.

15 minutes later you were ready already, you were about to walk to the door when then the door swung open. A person that you know well walked in and all the moments last night being remembered. *Y-Yeol…* You gulped hard.

“Miss?” he sounded as you just stood there like a fool. Everything just smashed your thought so sudden before you knowing it.

He chuckled and you were sure, your face was in that dead redden that time. Quickly you turned around.

“You make me late.” You said, tried to keep it sounds cold like you usually do.

He chuckled again and you gulped hard once again.

“Your dad not allowed you to go to school today.” He explained, made you faced him slowly.

“W-Why?” you asked in confused. Knowing it was so seldom to happen.

“I’m not sick.” You added as seeing him walked toward your night table and put the tray of your breakfast there.

“You sprained your ankle, didn’t you?” he replied then signed the bed beside him.

“And he think you have to get some rest..” He added with a smile, forced you to look away from him.

“Come..” he then said softly, tapped your pillow. You just looked at him in hesitant at first.

“Come on, Miss..” he asked again, felt there’s no another choice, you chose to obeyed him at the end.

“I’ll feed you okay?” he suddenly asked when you already on your bed.

“B-BWOHHHH??!” You shrieked made him shifted his body to behind a bit.

“It’s my ankle was sprained not my hand!” you let the emotion out. In fact you were in great nervous just to see him and talk to him in the distance like this.

“Okay then, here you go..” he smiled and put the tray on your lap, knowing you well it will be a long arguing time if he don’t gave way to you.

You looked at your breakfast and smiled, your hungriness made you shift your getting-fast heartbeating a while. You were about to eat when then you aware he still stayed there.

“Why are you still here? Don’t you go to school??” you turned to him and frowned, felt uncomfortable to be seen by him.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

I brought her breakfast to her bedroom this morning. His father ordered me to take care of her today.

I was just opened her door when I saw her standing there in complete uniform. To make it even funnier, she didn’t speak even one word and quickly turned away from me. Oh Miss, what happen to you now??

“You make me late.” She finally said after my chuckling. Oh, so that’s the reason? Hahaa..

“Your dad not allowed you to go to school today.” I explained her, made her finally faced me again.

“W-Why?” she said, tilted her head to the side in confused.

“I’m not sick.” She said again and I made my way to her night table.

 “You sprained your ankle, didn’t you?” I replied.

“And he think you have to get some rest..” I added and smiled but she looked away.

 “Come..” I then said again, tapped her pillow to come over. But she only looked at me in hesitant.

“Come on, Miss..” I asked again and finally she came over.

 “I’ll feed you okay?” I then said when she already on her bed.

“B-BWOHHHH??!” she yelled out of sudden. Oh well, it’s not for the first time anyway, fuhhh…my ears..

“It’s my ankle was sprained not my hand!” she told me. Ohh, my dearly Miss really has that bad tempered, huh? Tsk..tsk..

“Okay then, here you go..” I smiled to her in understand way and put the tray on her lap.

She looked at her breakfast and smiled. I smiled in my heart too. Yes, that’s one I like from her. She always that sincere whatever it comes about food. What a kiddy Miss Minyoung…

I was busy looking at her when then she turned to me,

“Why are you still here? Don’t you go to school??” she asked, I could tell she seemed felt annoying by me.

I thought a bit when then a line last night crossed my mind.

“I’m your guard, remember what I said last night?” I looked at her and smiled sincerely.

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

“I’m your guard, remember what I said last night?” He said and smiled.

DANGGG! Your spoon fell from your hand, made you shifted your eyes away from him. *Last night..*

Every emotions rumbling in your heart, just same like you felt last night. Everything forced you to begin to think and know in the same time. You were not sure but you still can feel the warmth from his body. And all you know, you are not a child anymore, now or later, you know you’ll know, but your trembling heart, maybe you know the exact reason is.

“Miss..??” his voice sounded in worried. But you just lose your appetite. You turned to him with empty look.

*Have you ever feel this kind of feeling, Yeol..? I think I’m not liking it when I’m here alone to feel this…*

 


So sorry for the late updateeee T.T Hope you enjoy lovely readerssss ^.^