He is a Kingka...

YEOL!!!

KRINNGGGG!!! Tep. You tapped your alarm clock. But, instead back to sleep as usual you do, you got up your body and yawned. Actually you didn’t sleep that well last night. Something bothered you much that made you kept thinking and thinking till the late.

“Uhhh…” you stretched your arms and moved to the edge of the bed. But then the scene last day popped out from nowhere in your mind. Insensibly, slowly you reached for your left cheek where Sungyeol palmed before.

*THUMP!THUMP!*

“Aish!” you shocked your head, quickly reached for your slippers and stepped toward the door.

You just about to grab the knob when then the door swung opened.

“Omo!” you stepped back in startled just to see Sungyeol’s figure appear from the reverse side.

“Oh, Miss?? You got up already!” he flashed you a smile in a bright way of his. *Aishh this guy!*you murmured in thought, set your poker face on the instant.

“Hmm..” you replied flatly then passed him to the downstairs.

Sungyeol P.O.V

*Okay, now let’s wake Miss Minyoung up!*he thought as putting on his blazer. He already in his neat uniform then made his way toward your room.

He just opened the door when then he heard your shrieked.

“Oh, Miss?? You got up already!” I looked at her in surprised. *Wow, it’s so rare!* I smiled to see her but she just turned away.

“Hmm..” she then sounded and just walked pass me. *Hhh…Miss..Miss..You always mad at me in every morning I woke you up. But.. it seems same though when I didn’t..Hhh*

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 

You walked outside toward your heavenly garden.

“Ahh…” you exhaled the fresh air, wide open your arms to enjoy the great feeling.

“It’s always fresh like this if you woke up early in the morning, Miss..”  a sudden sound cracked the silence.

You turned around and found Sungyeol already stood behind you, with hands behind his back, slowly stepped to your side.

“You always wake up this early?” you asked, lifted an eyebrow to realize that him actually already in his uniform.

“Hmm!” he nodded eagerly, made you about to chuckle to see his expression. *Pshhh..No wonder you always have such time to bother me.* You thought, remembered the way he always woke you up in every morning.  Then there’s just a silence followed. The ambience was quiet peaceful as the cool wind in the morning blew some of your hair.

*Well..after all…it’s nice though to wake up early..* you smiled in heart and turned to Sungyeol who just stood beside you quietly, enjoyed the calm atmosphere.

Sungyeol P.O.V

*This silence really put mind at rest, right?…HHhh..* Sungyeol thought then threw a glimpse on you.

*Well..after all..I know you watched my match yesterday, Miss..I don’t know why, but I think…it such a honor for me.. ,

Thank you..*

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

_ _ _ _ _

You sat on your own seat, prepared for the first lesson when then Minah, your seat mate walked hurriedly to your side.

“Morning Minyoung!” she greeted happily. *Wow, she seems so happy today* you thought as giving her a wide smile.

“Morning Minah..” you replied calmly then turned your sight back to the book in front of you. But there, you could see her sat in uneasiness.

“ Something wrong?” you then asked her in friendly way. She seemed a bit startled first, but then just smiled nervously. You frowned, waiting for her answer but there’s something on her lap which caught your attention.

“Wahh, you bring lunch too today??” you blurted out to see the lunch box.

“O-Ohh..” she flinched then scratch the back of his head awkwardly.

“W-Well..” she continued as lowering her head. You could see her cheeks redden. *Ohh wae??*

“W-Well…C-Can you give this t-to Sungyeol o-oppa..?” she stuttered as holding out that cute box. *PRANKKK!!*

“H-Hold on..” you held breath to process the words, faced her again in process.

“ W-What d-did you say..??” you blinked at her in disbelief.

“I know you know what I mean, Minyoung-ah..” she said under her breath to see your response.

“I-I’m not Minah. Seriously, so do you like him this whole time??” you asked in widen eyes. But she just chuckled to see you shocked.

“Ahaha A-Ani..” she tried to calm herself. “Please don’t say you didn’t watch the match yesterday…” she then continued, finished her laugh.

*Ahh…That’s…I-I even couldn’t attend punctually..* you thought, bitting your lip about how to answer but then she spoke up again.

“They won over Teentop yesterday…” she finally said. You looked up to her immediately.

“So that’s why they are the new kingkas now, cool right?” she added again and smiled shyly toward you.

“W-Wha—“ you agape at her in disbelief but quickly she cut you off.

“Gggahhh, please don’t tell me you even don’t know what the mean of kingka is!” she began to giggle again.

“Aish.” You hit her arm playfully.

“I’m not that stupid, Minah…” you pouted but she just smiled at you.

“So, please give this to him, kay?” then she handed you the lunch box.

You looked at her for while and just nodded slightly at the end.

“Yey!!Thank you Minyoung-ahhhhhhhh”

 *So…you won yesterday, Yeol???*

At the lunch time…

You were cleaning your desk when then Sungyeol appeared from the door.

“Miss..” he greeted politely.

“O-Oh..” you looked up to him, quickly put the last book in your drawer.

“I-I’m going first, Minyoung.” Minah then got up from her seat. You turned to her as she gave you a hint about the lunch box. You just smiled and nodded slightly, by that she waved and walked out.

“So…how’s the day?” Sungyeol opened the conversation as he preparing your box.

“That’s good…” you replied calmly and took a look at him.

*So…the boy who sitting in front of me is a Kingka now, eh..??* you thought as shook your head lightly in disbelief.

Quickly you took out the lunch box Minah gave you and put it in front of him.

“From one of your fangirls..” you said in uneasy and looked away.

“Uh-Oh..??” he looked at you in surprised. You looked back to him and sighed heavily.

“Can’t you just not put that kind of look?!” you scolded in sudden, seized your lunch box from him.

“I-I’m sorry, Miss…?”

Sungyeol P.O.V

I was in the middle of preparing her box when then she put another lunch box in front of me.

 “From one of your fangirls..” she said in the flat way she has.

“Uh-Oh..??” I looked at her immediately, a bit startled of her words just now.

“Can’t you just not put that kind of look?!” she then continued. I could hear a sarcastic tone clearly there.

 “I-I’m sorry, Miss…?” I asked, still didn’t get what she meant by that.

“Hhh..” she exhaled, scoffed in the way she looked at me.

“You really that stupid, Yeol?!”

*Woahhh, jeongmal…What happen here now?*

“I’m sorry, Miss..I—“ but before I finishing my sentence, she got from her seat and walked out.

“M-Miss??”

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

You got up and walked out from the class, stomped along the way.

 *Aish! What happen to me actually?? How come I can be this angry for such small thing like that??!* You kept on scolding yourself when then a big horde of people at forward caught your attention.

*Uhh?? What’s happening there..??” you narrowed your sight as making a way to the people surrounded at.

“Uhh..excuse me..” you said as slipping between the other students. *Woah..why are they all girls here..??* you thought as looking around.

“Thank you so much everyone…Thank you..” then you heard a familiar voice which stopped your moving.

“Wait, it’s—?” And there you saw the six people busy with the gifts girls gave them.

“Thank you…” they bowed again as more and more girls came toward their spot.

*S-So…that’s true..they are the new kingkas…?* You mumbled in your thought, quickly took a step to the back. You just about to turn around when then the girls shoes made you stumbled.

“O-OH!” You shrieked and about to fall when then you felt a strong arm resisted you.

“Opps” the voice sounded . You flinched a bit when saw Sungyeol gave you a warm smile.

“It’s so nearly, Miss..” he whispered and you gulped hard. *H-He…*

He then made you stood by your feet. You looked around just to notice that no one saw him since the six were gaining attention there.

“Come. You have to have your lunch.” And by that he dragged you with him.

_ _ _ _ _

He brought you outside and soon you two already took a seat at the bench nearby.

“Nahh..here you go..” he said softly, put the lunch box on your lap.

You looked up at him in uneasy. *H-How come.. he treat me like this? When I just scolded him a while ago?*You bit your bottom lip, shut your eyes in process to get calm. There’s something weird in your heart that just made your feeling clenched.

“Are you okay..?” he then spoke up made you looked at him nervously.

“U-Uh?..Hmm..” you sounded and nodded slightly. *…No, actually I’m not, Yeol…”

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

I ran after her outside the class just to find her stood among a bunch of people.

Ah, that’s right. It’s INFINITE table over there. Then I saw she stepped back. Oh, wait, wa—

“Opps” I caught her waist. Gezzz, this girl truly so clumsy! Tsk, tsk..

“It’s so nearly, Miss..” I said and gave her a smile but she chose to look away, looking around us.

“Come. You have to have your lunch.” I finally said, brought her with me to the bench outside.

Soon we arrived, I gave her the lunch box of hers. But she still remained silent.

Ggahhhh, sometimes she indeed made me confused like this. Scold here and there, and then have no expression at all.

“Are you okay?” I then asked, gave her my concerned look.

“U-Uh?” she looked at me. Fuhhh, okay…it’s enough for me just to look into her eyes. Every time she got angry, I’ll just know she has got over it when saw a mildness in her eyes.

“Hmm..” she then sounded again and ate silently.

Miss..Miss..

End of Sungyeol P.O.V

 


Hello my lovely readers ^^ 2 chapters today? here you go ^.^