chapter 35

Mister Perfect

 

Filler chapter :>

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Saeyoon walked in the studio with Khun. She looked around, soon she found Myungsoo’s stylist.

“Unnie, where do I go?” She asked.

“Good you came, Myungsoo has been waiting for you.” She sighed and led her to the dressing room.

 

“20 minutes late.” Myungsoo shook his head as they entered. Khun grinned and shook his hand.

“Mian, I had some things at the office, so what~”

“Coordi noona, take care of her.” Myungsoo smirked.

 

 

Jaejoong arrived dressed in a pair of black jeans and a blue sweater the fit him snugly.

“Saeyoonie?” He asked. Myungsoo pointed to the dressing room.

“Oh, good you’re here, people have been asking about you.” Jaejoong grinned and slapped Khun’s shoulder playfully.

“Who’s the new face at the Cabi CF?” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Done.” Stylist noona went out of the room with Saeyoon trailing behind her.

Jaejoong nodded.

Saeyoon was wearing a mullet skirt the fit her curves nicely and a sleeveless top.

“Isnt that too showy?” Myungsoo rubbed his chin.

Khun nodded along.

“I think it’s okay.” Jaejoong nodded.

Myungsoo glared at his noona.

“Somehow, I have a feeling that I don’t have a say in this.” Saeyoon said.

Myungsoo gave her a nod.

 

Soon, the whole studio came to life. Other celebrities came with their siblings as well.

Kang Hodong, the host started speaking with the Kim siblings.

“So, we have today as our special guest, the popular Kim sibling, Kim Saeyoon-ssi!”

Saeyoon smiled politely and bowed to the audience.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Anyway, yeorobun, isn’t she really pretty?” Kang Hodong chuckled. The audience cheered. Saeyoon smiled and went back to her seat, between her two brothers.

“So, Saeyoon-ssi, how is it? Are you not bothered by the hoards of girls that follow your brothers?”

“Aniyo, not really.” She smiled. Myungsoo grinned.

“Even though, we’ve all heard so much about you, we are all curious of one thing.”

“What is it?” Saeyoon asked.

“One of our viewers heard you holler at your resort’s opening, “I’m not a Cassie!””

Jaejoong and Myungsoo chuckled. The audience laughed.

“Was it a joke? Or..is it real?” Kang Hodong looked at her.

“Saeyoon-ssi, are you and Inspirit or a Cassie?” Lee Seunggi asked her.

Saeyoon smiled.

“I’m an ELF.” She chuckled. Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

Khun laughed, he was watching along with the audience.

“Are you being serious?” Kang Hodong recovered from laughing.

“Yes.”

“Next question, we heard that you got into an accident early this year.”

“Yes, I did.” Saeyoon nodded. Jaejoong leaned on the seat and made eye contact with her. She grinned.

“Are you fully recovered now?” Kang Hodong asked.

“I am all good now.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her, causing the audience to chuckle. Saeyoon looked at the audience, then she locked eyes with Khun. He smiled.

“Last question, we saw this photo on the Internet earlier.”

A photo of Khun lifting her up at her condo building appeared on the screen. She bit her lip. Then next was a promotional photo of Carribean Bay, Khun was standing next to Taecyeon and Chansung.

“This good looking man is….special to you?” Lee Seunggi smiled.

Saeyoon looked at her hands.

“Young girls have been squealing about him” Kang Hodong chuckled.

“Yes, he’s special to me.” Saeyoon smiled and hid her face behind Jaejoong. Jae chuckled and held her hand.

From the audience, Khun smiled at her direction.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++