Chapter 14

Mister Perfect

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kris looked up just in time as Saeyoon balked at him. He smirked at her direction.

Saeyoon rolled her eyes and Khun gave him a nod.

“That is not Kris.” Saeyoon shook her head as she opened the menu. Khun chuckled.

“Are you jealous?” Khun asked.

“Yeah right.” Saeyoon rolled her eyes at him.

“Are you?” Khun’s brows furrowed. Saeyoon looked at him.

“I’m not.” She said as she raised her brows. Khun nodded and looked at the menu. After that he remained quiet.

Saeyoon grew troubled.

 

Your POV
 

Robots have their moods too?

As our food arrived, Khun just thanked the waiter, he handed me my utensils.

Did I do something wrong?

I puffed my cheeks, then I remembered the tickets in my bag.

“Khun-ah.”

He looked up.

“Tomorrow afternoon let’s go out.” I said.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin.

“Where?”

“Remember that music show you asked about? Oppa gave me tickets.” I said as I took out the tickets and handed it to him. He smiled.

“So, I finally get to meet your older brother, that’s nice.” He nodded.

I smiled. Finally, he’s back to normal again. I don’t like him being quiet, I’m not used to it. It makes me feel like I did something wrong.

But his feeling shouldn’t be hurt right? I mean, he doesn’t have feelings.

 

Khun’s POV

 

I could tell she was bothered earlier.

I don’t even know what came to me. I just wanted to make sure that she wasn’t jealous of that girl earlier.

She told me that Kris is just her best friend; she shouldn’t grow jealous of that other lady.

I gave back the tickets to her.

“I’ll pick you up after work tomorrow then.”

She blinked.

“You’re not coming with me?”

“I cant, Professor Jeon wants me to come over again.”

She nodded.

“Don’t worry, just call me if you need my help.”

 

After our meal, we stood up and made our way to the exit. We ran into Kris and his friend.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The girl beside Kris stopped as soon as she saw recognized Saeyoon.

“It’s the lady I bumped into earlier.”  She nodded. Kris looked at his friend.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you.” Kris said. They walked to Saeyoon and Khun.

“Wu Yi Fan.” Saeyoon nodded, Khun shook his hand and placed his palm on the small of her back.

“Saeyoon this is Yoo Haera, Haera this is Saeyoon, she’s my best friend.”

Saeyoon smiled good-naturedly and offered her hand. Haera smiled and shook it.

“Nice to meet you, Saeyoon-ssi.”

“Same here.” Saeyoon smiled and raised one brow at her friend. Kris sighed and looked away.

 

“Anyway, we need to go. I hope to see you soon, Haera-ssi.” Saeyoon nodded and pulled Khun out with her.

“She’s really pretty.” Haera said.

Kris just nodded and smiled at her.

 

Your POV
 

Kris has a girlfriend?

Dae to the bak.

I looked around and saw an ice cream shop.

“Khun? You want ice cream?” I asked. He looked back at me, he was already standing by the car.

“That sounds nice.” He nodded.

“Let’s go.” I said as I started to cross the street.

Then I heard loud honk.

I looked to my left and found a delivery van moving towards me.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++