Chapter 6

That pair of distant yet loving eyes.. [HIATUS]

Krystal's POV

"How am i gonna help you when you dont open your heart to me?"

I dont, and i cant.
You just dont understand.
Stop trying to pry open my heart door because you'll eventually get hurt after knowing who am i working for.
Start worrying for yourself..
Jessica unnie..

End of Krystal's POV

Krystal just kept quiet with a cold expression and continued eating her food while Yuri just sighed and shook her head.
Yuri also wanted Krystal to open up to them, so that they can get along well.
But now, it seemed so hard.

"Yeah Krystal"
"We know the path you've been through"
"Although we cant exactly understand, but we will try to help you feel better"
"But you have to try opening up" said Yuri as she put a piece of meat into .

"..."

"Krystal.." sighed Jessica
"We really want to help you.."
"Please..?" pleaded Jessica sadly but can see the colour on her face fading.

Shaking her head, thinking that she would shake off the dizziness in her after leaving the hospital.
But nope, it didnt.

"Yul.." whispered Jessica softly
"I dont.. feel very.. well.."

"Hmm?!" replied Yuri as she turned to Jessica with shocked expression but only saw her eyes shutting close.

Within seconds, Jessica fell onto Yuri's body.
Krystal, herself was also shocked at what exactly happened.
Not wanting to waste her time, Yuri quickly called for the bill and quickly piggyback-ed Jessica out of the restaurant and back into their car.
Surprisingly, to Yuri, when they were getting on the car, Krystal actually helped them open the door.

"Thanks" said Yuri as she hurriedly laid Jessica down and went to the driver seat, closing the hood while Krystal got on the car.

Driving home at an intense silence, the atmosphere was really low.
At that time, Krystal really wanted to tell to Yuri to calm down.
She very much wanted to tell Yuri that Jessica probably out because of the anesthetic that she was fighting against it ever since she stepped out of the hospital.
But she couldnt bring herself to do it.

Soon, they reached their mansion and Yuri immediately got Jessica back to their room and laid her nice on the bed before giving her a quick examination.
After examining Jessica, Yuri realised that Jessica's fever came back again.

Yuri's POV

Sigh..
What is wrong now Sica..?

End of Yuri's POV

Going out of the room and coming back with a bowl of ice water and towel in her hands,
Yuri twisted the towel in the ice water and left it on Jessica's forehead before heading over to her own private cupboard to get the medical supplies but to her disappointment, her supplies were running out and she had to get some.

Sighing a little, Yuri grabbed her coat and went to Krystal's room.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"May I come in Krystal?" asked Yuri wearily

Krystal just walked over and opened the door.

"Krystal, can you do me a favour?" asked Yuri, more like pleading her.

"What?"

"Can you help me take care of Jessica for the time being?"
"I'll have to go out and get some medical supplies for her"
"I promise i wont be long, give me at most an hour"

"..."

"Please?"

"Right" replied Krystal coldly as she grabbed a book from her bookshelf and went straight to YulSic's room.

Yuri was really thankful and she just simply dashed out of the mansion and to her Porsche and sped off.
At the hospital, while Yuri was getting the supplies,
4 familiar figures caught her eyes.
It was TaeNy, Sooyoung and YoonA.

"Taeyeon?"
"Tiffany?"
"And Sooyoung?"
"YoonA?"

The 4 immediately looked up.
Taeyeon was holding on to Tiffany while Sooyoung and YoonA was literally staggering.

"What happened?" asked Yuri worriedly

"Oh, what happened?" replied Taeyeon sacarstically while eyeing at the three.
"Yuri, you know how dumb can these 3 be?"

Yuri gave a confused look while Taeyeon further explained.

"Well, you know the three of them had a cooking competition after arguing with each other that they all can cook but neither believes who"
"So they had a cooking competition"
"And guess what? I had to be the judge" Taeyeon explained as she rolled her eyes.
"I refused to eat, and the 3 of them insisted that the food they cooked were edible"
"So they ate it all up"
"Let me tell you, it was all burnt"
"Look at them now" said Taeyeon as if she was about to facepalm herself.
"Gotten food poisoning"
"How wonderful"

Yuri chuckled.

"Well, how entertaining has your life become tonight, Taeyeon" laughed Yuri
"So how are they now?"

"As you.. can see.."
"Like living dead.." giggled YoonA weakly

"Well, we're about the visit the ER" sighed Taeyeon as she shook her head.

"Why not like this?"
"Just bring them to my mansion" suggested Yuri
"I'll be going back in another 5 minutes"
"I'll fix them all up before i screw you two" said Yuri as she eyed at her two ex-helpers.

"Aww.."
"We're in deep.. YoonA.." grumbled Sooyoung weakly

Taeyeon merely chuckled at them but look more worried about Tiffany.

"Really?"
"Can we?"
"If we're not like disturbing you and Jessica" replied Taeyeon awkwardly
"The ER seems really crowded at this period of time since the clinics are all closed"

"Of course"
"Just go over to my place"
"I'll get some supplies and meet you at my place"
"Dont worry" smiled Yuri assuringly

"Alright, i'll see you there"
"Thanks Yul"

"No problem" replied Yuri giving Taeyeon an 'okay' sign.

As soon as Taeyeon and the 3 left, Yuri quickly got the supplies,
adding onto those needed for the three and drove off with her Porsche at top speed.
Expectedly, she reached before the 3 and went to prepare rooms for the 3.
So, in the end Yuri prepared a combined room with 4 beds and another room for Taeyeon to rest in if she's tired which Yuri doubted it since Taeyeon wont leave Tiffany alone.
Especially when she's sick, which Yuri understands it exactly.
Without delaying any further, Yuri went to piggyback Jessica to that room and laid her comfortably on the bed which awoken Jessica from her sleep.
But before that, she thanked Krystal for her help and told her she can go back to rest since there's school tomorrow as it was a Wednesday then.

"What.. are you.. doing..?"
"What happened..?" asked Jessica wearily, realising that she felt the sudden weakness in her.
"Why.. am i so.. weak?"

"You out.." sighed Yuri as she twisted Jessica's cloth which was on her forehead.
"And then, i realised you were running a fever again"
"How are you feeling now?"

"Weak..?"
"Tired..?"

"Okay, at least you dont feel the worst"
"Right, you rest here while i get your medications alright?"
"And oh yeah, later you'll have a few patient friends coming in" giggled Yuri at the thought of the 3 jokers ended up in those situation.

Jessica just wondered but didnt really thought much about it as she was too tired to do anything else.
But soon, noises started filling the room.

So when Taeyeon entered the room, she was at first shocked to see Jessica already on the bed with a towel on her forehead and 3 bags of IV beside her.

"What happened?" mouthed Taeyeon as she pointed to Jessica

"I'll explain later, just put Tiffany on the bed"
"And you two shikshin, lay back down on each bed" instructed Yuri like a professional doctor.
"Now who should i start first?"

"Yuri, just check on.. Tiffany first.."
"She's a lot worse.. than us.."
"And YoonA.. then me.." said Sooyoung weakly

Of course she was weak, after all the runs and throwing up.

"Alright" smiled Yuri as she walked over to the unconscious Tiffany

"Thanks Sooyoung"

"No problem.."

"Gomawo unnie.." added YoonA with a pained expression

After 30 minutes, Yuri finally got the 3 of them on medication.

"Taeyeon, i dont know if Tiffany told you before"
"But probably you might want to take note of it"
"Tiffany has a really weak and sensitive stomach"
"You might wanna pay extra care to the stuff she eats in future" said Yuri as she sat down beside Taeyeon

"Weak and sensitive stomach?!"
"Why didnt she tell me?" gasped Taeyeon in shock

"I doubt she told you thats why im telling you now"
"Thats why she suffered way worse than Sooyoung and YoonA" explained Yuri as she poured a cup of water for Taeyeon.
"She'll be fine though"
"Dont worry" smiled Yuri assuringly
"Wanna take a rest?"
"The bedroom beside, you can use it anytime you're tired"

"Nope its fine Yuri"
"Cant thank you enough for treating Tiffany" sighed Taeyeon
"Anyway, is it okay to give me a description on Tiffany's condition now?"
"Is it serious?"

"Taeyeon.." laughed Yuri
"Alright, comparing to Sooyoung and YoonA, Tiffany was way worse"
"But now, she's fine"
"She's just dehydrated really badly which i supposed due to the runs and throwing up"
"Which Sooyoung and YoonA was also suffering from"
"However, Tiffany's running a high fever while Sooyoung and YoonA dont"
"Thats all"
"And Taeyeon, you might probably wanna take note"
"After Tiffany's fever had subsided, you might want to feed her something easy to be digested since her stomach has yet recovered"

"Oh.."
"Alright thanks Yul" smiled Taeyeon but still with the worried expression on her.
"How about Jessica?"

"Sica?"
"She.."
"Well, its a long story.."
"And complicated"

"Im sure we've got whole night Yuri"
"Im sure i can keep up too" replied Taeyeon with a shrug while looking at Tiffany's peaceful sleeping face.

"After we got back from honeymoon"
"Jessica wanted to set up a foster home to foster kids"
"Unfortunate kids"
"As soon as it was approved, a kid named Krystal was sent here"
"She has a cold personality and i scolded her 3 days ago"

"And..?"

"She just ran off and Jessica went after her"
"It was raining really heavily then.." sighed Yuri guiltily
"Sica's medicine on controlling the rejection of her heart lowers her immune system"
"Thats why she's sick now, due to the cold"
"But she actually recovered last night"
"And i brought her for her heart biopsy earlier today"

"Oh.."
"So hows the test results?"

"Well, it wont be coming out that fast"
"Fastest will be Friday" replied Yuri as she caressed Jessica's warm flushed cheeks.
"Just hope everything turns out well"

"I hope so too"
"Gonna bring this young lady for a full body check up soon" smirked Taeyeon
"To see if she's lying to me or anything since she doesnt like me to bring her to the doctor when she's ill"

"Thats because she's afraid you'll be worried Taeyeon" replied Yuri almost immediately
"Tiffany doesnt want to worry you"

"But hearing from what you said about her, it worries me even more" replied Taeyeon with a frown
"Her stomach is weak and sensitive, i brought her to eat so much spicy stuff before Yul"
"Really a lot, she just went with it because i love it"
"I cant imagine how much she went through at home after that!" exclaimed Taeyeon with teary eyes.

"Shh.."
"Dont shout" said Yuri as she tried to lower Taeyeon's volume so as not to wake them up.

But sadly, Tiffany slowly stirred and eventually woke up, followed by Jessica.
Tiffany slowly opened her eyes but realised that she was in a really different surrounding.
Blinking her eyes a few times, Tiffany immediately shot up from her position but felt a surging pain at her abdomen.

"Argh.." groaned Tiffany as she put her infused her hands over stomach

"Pany!"
"You okay?!" asked Taeyeon worriedly

"Taetae..?"
"Why.. are you here..?"
"Where am.. i..?"
"And.. why am i.. here?"

"Shhh.."
"Lie back down" instructed Taeyeon as she helped Tiffany back down.
"How are you feeling right now?"

"Good.." lied Tiffany because she didnt want Taeyeon to be worried but she was feeling all so weak around.

"Dont lie to me"
"I dont like you lying" warned Taeyeon
"I havent get back at you for lying to me"
"So dont try it on me anymore"
"You expression shows everything"

"Taetae.." started Tiffany but was further cut off by Taeyeon

"You lied to me by not telling me you had a weak and sensitive stomach to start with"
"Shouldnt i know about it?"
"We're together and you should tell me so that i can look out for you, isnt it?"

"How did.. you know..?"

"How did i know?"
"If i didnt bring you to the hospital today"
"I wouldnt have met Yuri"
"Neither would i have know the truth"
"Whats keeping all these from you?"
"You dont think im able to take care of you?"

"No Taetae.."
"Listen.. to me.." said Tiffany with teary eyes as she started moving out of her bed.
"I didnt want.. you to pay.. special care to me.."
"I enjoy the every.. moment.. of you.. savouring your.. favourite dishes.."
"I dont want.. my presence to hinder.. you from.. enjoying it.."

"To the extend of getting sick at night?!" exploded Taeyeon angrily
"If you're going to think that way, you're wrong!"

"Taetae.." sobbed Tiffany sadly
"Dont be mad at me.."

"Hey Taeyeon"
"Calm down" whispered Yuri softly
"You shouldnt agitate her.."
"She's sick.."
"Give in alright, she loves you"
"I've been through it"
"Plus, dont worry you can always look for me if anything happens" added Yuri assuringly as she turned to Jessica who was watching everything.

"Yul.." whispered Jessica weakly
"What happened..?"

"Well, dont think about them"
"Something really stupid happened"
"And as for TaeNy's fight"
"Trust me, its all thanks to love" smiled Yuri as she brushed of Jessica's fringe.
"Rest now alright?"
"You have to be well soon"

"Yup, i will"
"I'll have to.. attend Krystal's school.. event on Friday.."

"Which is tomorrow?!" asked Yuri shocked.
"Its already past midnight and its Thursday now.."
"You sure?"
"I doubt you can recover by then"

"Its okay, i think by.. Friday i'll feel better.."
"Its like.. i've missed work.. for a week Yul.."

"Dont talk about your work Sica"
"Health comes first" warned Yuri

"Precisely, health comes first" repeated Taeyeon sacarstically, obviously hinting it to Tiffany who was lying down, back facing the angry Taeyeon.

*PS: Made a little appearance for TaeNy, Sooyoung & YoonA cause i'll be needing them in the future chapters!
So you guys wont forget them!
Keke.

-illusion's off-