Missing

My Boo Is All I Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was awoken by the vibrating cellphone on the night stand. Grabbing the device lazily, I turned it off. Today was Sunday, so it’s time for longing the time to be on bed…and cuddle…

“Ngmmm.”

A purr came from the juncture of my neck had snapped me out of my sleepy world and made me aware of the angel that still sleeping beside me. I couldn’t help, but bring a wide grin on my face; got the most pleasant sight of my Boo greeted me in this early morning.

I glanced down to the latter that was still sleeping soundlessly with his head rested comfortably on my bare shoulder, my right arm was his pillow while the other one was wrapping around his petite waist. A slight movement from him just made my heart burned in hot sensation of excitement, as our skin that shielding under the same blanket made a contact.

The image of last night as I claimed him as mine once again, came back into my head, made me smiled with feeling contented. Last night, this angel seemed easy to give a green light to me to go on. He just complied with all the moves I made on him even the respond I got from him was only his silent and downcast looked.

I steal the moment stared at that peaceful face of him before I caught his eyes fluttered open slowly. Right at that moment I shut my eyes, pretended to sleep.

I could feel the blanket was been lifted up a bit and then a soft gasp escaped from him. I tried hard to suppress my grin. He must have just noticed the real scene of what had happened last night. Then I felt my hand that resting on his waist being pulled up slowly and had been placed on top of the blanket. He seemed trying to pry himself free from me without awakening me up.

With still pretended to sleep, I sneak back my hand under the blanket and wrapped around his waist again. Another gasp could be heard from him. And again he took my hand off his waist and the same process repeated almost three times before I decided to open my eyes.

“Do you have a problem with my hand being here?” I speak up and gave his a gentle caress.

Those big-doe eyes of him that I love so much widened its size in more adorable look, as he shocked by my sudden awake.

“Yunnie…I…” He averted my gaze with looking down; I caught his face instantly in a shed of red, as his eyes just laid on our bodies that still tangled up with each other’s.

I smiled and held him even tighter toward me before rested my head on top of his. That vanilla scent of his shampoo never failed to put me in such placate feeling.

“I…I want to get up…”

“What’s a rush? It’s Sunday, so no work for me and no school for you. Let’s prolong this moment and continue to-”

“I want to go out.”

“Huh?” My eyebrows rose up at that sudden blurted out of him. I chuckled lightly. How adorable…just wanted to avoid from being cuddled on bed the whole day, he had blurted out something he would never say out loud.

“You want to go out, really?”

“..…”

“Was it means you want to have a date, boo?”

“……”

“What a day. This is not something I could easily hear from you. You should always be open up with me like this.” I teased.

He just bit his bottom lips with another shed of pink tinted his cheeks. Gosh! That sight just enough to make me felt jubilant.

*

After a moment being insisted, finally, I able to dragged this introvert and emotionless lover of me to this big mall. It might be tedious if I’m repeating this… but I wanted to; as always he didn’t show any expression on his face. That was something I have to struggle out myself to know what was he always thinking deep inside.

It had been so long since the last time I had taken him for shopping. So, I dragged him into the usual exclusive-branded department store to find some new clothes for him. The staffs at the shop greeted once I entered, and soon their manager came out in rush with a huge smile.

“Oh, Mr. Jung! Welcome! What a day, we just got the new arrival designed clothes today. Do you want to find a new suit for an event?”

“It’s okay. I’m not here for that. Just help me find nice casual clothes for this person.”

The old bald man halted his look at the silent guy that stood behind me while mouthing an ‘o’.

“No problem, Sir. Anything for you… This way please.” He grinned after a while of seem checking up my Boo. I bet he would eat my punch on his face if he continues throwing that kind of look on my Boo, but good, he stopped.

After been lead to the exclusive area for VIP customer, I took a seat on the couch while Jaejoong already been dragged to try on a pile of new clothes that been showed to him. The manager had called out three of his staffs to assist Jaejoong. I just eyed my Boo from distance once a while, just in case he needs me. We couldn’t predict what would happen even a second of drifting off, are we?

I suppressed my laugh as seen Jaejoong’s wondering big eyes looked at the expensive clothes that been shoved to him. That expressionless face was… priceless. But I could tell he was stunned by the treatment he suddenly received.

“Sir, you want something to drink? Or anything to be serves while waiting for your companion?” One of the staffs asked, at once tear off my gaze from my Boo.

“Water will be fine.”

“Then, it will be a second.” She walked out of my sight.

I turned back to the spot where had grabbed my full attention before, but Jaejoong was nowhere there; probably had been taken to the fitting room.

Grabbing one magazine on the table, I just able to scanned one page when one of the staffs that assisted Jaejoong previously came out, approaching me.

“Excuse me Mr. Jung. Sorry to disturb you...” The woman looked hesitated before she voiced out, “It seems we have a problem to give a hand in assist your companion here.”

“Why?” I frowned.

“He…he…refused to let us guide him and doesn’t want to try on all of the clothes.” She reported.

“Where is he?” I got up from my seat.

“He’s at the back fitting room, over here.” The woman led the way.

“What’s wrong?” I asked once I saw another two staffs were picking up all the clothes back to its place as Jaejoong seemed refuse to take; only had his head hanging low and been silent.

“Leave us.” I said to the three women that still stood obediently, waiting my order. They nodded before walking off.

 “You don’t like all of the clothes here? If that the case we can go to another department store.”

Jaejoong shook his head vigorously.

“Then what’s wrong, baby?” He only had his eyes looked down, seemed that tiled floor held his interest more.

“Yunnie... are all department stores have its staff to stand near us when we try on the cloth?”

“Huh?” My brows rose up at that unexpected question. “Don’t tell me you refuse just because they were standing here all the time. Was it making you feeling uncomfortable?”

He nodded slowly.

“That’s just a VIP treatment dear. If you don’t want to, you can ask them to leave.”

“But…they refused with said your word just like a law, and…must be followed when you had order them to give a hand.”

I couldn’t help, but laughed. Now, I remembered that had one time where I came here when I was in a real bad mood. I had ragged on them about how bad their services were, and even planned to kick this business out of this building. Of course the store’s manager freaked out as I have that authority, since I’m the holder of this land.

 “And…that’s not just it…” Jaejoong muttered again, his voice getting low this time.

I stopped laughing as caught something that made me stunned. His cheeks had flaming with adorable redness. What should I do? This love of my life was just too adorable and irresistible.

“What else?” I glued my gaze on him; happy with just watching this expressionless and yet innocent look.

“This…still visible here.” He slowly pointed to the mark that I had leave all over his shoulder last night and other exposed spot too. “So, I…I can’t take off my cloth when they had their eyes on me.”

I smiled knowingly. “Baby…that’s what I intended to. For people to notice it.”

His eyes instantly met mine. There’s no expression on his face but… his lips pouted.

Couldn’t hold the urge to kiss off that face; my hand reached out and closed the fitting room curtain before my lips came crushed on his. A low gasp escaped from him as his back bumped a little on the cupboard wall as I pushed him back a bit.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter