The real time to be together

My Boo Is All I Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation of chapter 3...

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was on the balcony, pleasing myself with the night view of the sea dim light from the nearer port when I heard, “Jaejoong…” turned around, I blinked at the restless look on Yunho’s face.

What’s with that look?

“I will out to meet my client, and I promise it won’t take long. But…are you okay being alone here?”

So, I was the reason he got that look on his face right now?

“..Yes...” I nodded assuredly even I felt reluctant to, that he would go out and leave me alone at this foreign place. But I know well, I can’t be so selfish to make him stay with me all the time.

Since when I’d become this greedy? I don’t know…

My thought scattered away as I felt his arms pulled my body closer to him.

“Then I will finish with this business matter quickly so we will have our real vacation sooner.” He mumbled while hand caressed my cheeks before those bow-shaped lips of him landed a soft peck on mine. I felt warmth patched on my heart. This man… is always being gentle on me.

His tender gaze stared down on me as he rested his forehead on mine, but I just looked down. It was a moment of silence; seem he was in deep thinking of something before he parted away and started walking to the door. But then he turned around only to say something that seem could lessen my boredom; causing me to lift up my head to look at him.

“Oh yeah, you can enjoy the hot spring that located near this inn. But promise me, if something isn’t alright, call me right away okay?”

He is so caring about me, even for that mere little thing.

 “…yes...” and if only I could say something more than that, something could hinted him that I glad to have him, but as always, those words only pendent on the tip of my tongue. And I just send him out with my expressionless look ever.

*

After five hours cooped up in the room with unending boredom, I found myself walked out on the pathway that leads to the hot spring bath.

The person at the entrance who wore Japanese traditional dress, bowed at me once I walked in the bath house. I’d been lead to get changing before I could enter the private open-space baths.

“Oh, I can do it by myself.” I said once the staff there tried to help me take off my cloth. Then she just stood outside, waiting if I need anything to be serving.

This was first time I had been in this kind of place and got the VIP treatment, since I’m rarely going out. And it wasn’t something to be shock, since I was here with Jung Yunho even up till now I don’t know how big his name could influence people, but due to the shivering look I ever caught on other people’s face that had been around him; I knew he must be someone that got his rights to receive this kind of treatment and that simply affected me too. This life style would be forced on me since I’d living with him. Not that I’m complain about this over luxuriousness he’d pouring on me, but I’m still not getting used by this kind of treat even it had been five years we live together. Maybe this isn’t the life style that I’d born in with, so it still hard for me to adapt it in normal way.

After got changing, the staff leaved the room, giving me some privacy. I walked into the pool area which seemed empty at this hour. The interior of the place made me felt like I’d just stepped in the old days of Japanese era, as the sight of water pours through cut bamboo into the center of the pool caught my eyes. The sweet mild aroma therapy seeped into my sense of smell; sending me the feeling of tranquility while the nebulous steams on water surface, in the dim-orange light, put me in a pleasant comfort. I dropped my cloth leaving only a small towel wrapped around my waist, before I stepped into the pool and sank into the warm water. The warmth did relaxing my body and I closed my eyes; let my mind drifted by complacent feeling. It almost made me fall asleep, but someone greeted me from the other corner of pool.

“Hye…” My eyes snapped open. In the vague steam of water, I could see the smiling face of someone came to me.

“Did we ever meet before?” I stared at the man in curiousness as his eyes seemed studied my look. I scooted backward a bit and shook my head.

“But… I think I’ve seen you before.” He mumbled with face looked struggling to think of something.

“Oh, maybe we ever met in the one of clubs back at Seoul? You’re… that cold boy, who people had hardly to get approach. Aren’t you?” He suddenly blurted out.

I felt my heart jumped at the sudden statement. The man seemed caught my caught off-guard look as he grinned. I could feel this discovering thing lead to no good since he mentioned about the place where had brought my life like hell. He must be amongst those people who love to throw me such a nefarious look back then.

“Am I… right?” the man smirked.

I shook my head again.

“Oh come on, don’t deny it… your quiet-strange response just prove my guess is right. You are still same… quite, mystery, cold and… unapproachable.” He spoke while eyes gauging me up and down.

I could felt my heart started beaten erratically against my chest.

“You know, that’s okay for me…” he swam closer to my spot, “…since that kind of attitude only enticing me more.”

“I… I think you’ve mistaken me with someone else, sir. Excuse me.” I tried to get up. The insecure feeling started crept inside of me as I noticed there’s no other presence in this pool area beside me and this man.

“Wait!”

I felt my wrist being grabbed and that simply brought me stumbled backward, making the water splashed as I landed on the man’s bare chest.

I jumped in shock at the skin contact and abruptly tried to get up, but the man’s arms just fast to encircle my waist, locked me against him at once restricting my move.

“L-let me go…” Fear started filled into my every pore this time.

“Oh, not before I taste you sweetie.” He whispered those words into my ear and his hot breath hit the side of my nape, send shivers down my spine.

“I’m so sure it’s you… how could I forget this face that is easily bewitched many people’s eyes.” My inner self screamed me to run as I could sense the peril I was in - again. This violence really made me felt traumatic.

Desperate to be free, I elbowed the man’s stomach. As he winced in pain, I grab the chance to escape.

Once I got out of pool, I quickly grabbed my cloth and sling it on my body. I was about to rush out when my hair had been fistful gripped, my head had been pulled back roughly.

“Where do you think you could run, uh?” I shuddered at the hissed of anger in his voice.

“Let me g- mmph…” My word died midway as my mouth had been covered. I struggled to get free as he started dragged me to the secluded area of wall that was hidden from other’s view.

“What’s a rush… we could have our time together and talk about something to get closer, sweetie.”

“I… I don’t have anything to talk with you.” I kept struggle to get free, but to no avail as he had only tighten the grip on my hair, I felt my scalp burned.

“Well… I have one.” He gritted the word close to my ear. “Do you know how many times I try to bid you with a high price back there? But that people in the club who own you didn’t give me a chance since you had always play hard to get and brought so many troubles to them. And now… out all of places, to meet you at this kind of place just like a golden chance for me. Don’t you think so?” He whispered again. I could felt his damn lips started to find its way travel down on my neck.

“No…no…” I tried to gapping away, and the man seems felt more discontented as he harshly pulled my face to seal my lips shut with his. Before he could do what he intends to, I pushed him to back away with all the strength left in me. I tried to run again but the wet floor made me slipped, and the man’s agility was over me as he caught my leg and tugged me onto him violently.

“Why you’re really hard to get, uh? Now, I wonder… did you follow someone here, since not all type of people will be allowed into this VVIP Inn. So, who’s the man that had success to own you with his big money?”

I felt my heart pang with a stabbing pain by those insulting words. But I won’t let it get into me easily.

Yunnie… is different. He is different from this kind of despicable people!

“Argh!” I winced as the man harshly cornering my hand on my back; locked me on the floor to stop me from struggling. He harshly tried to yank my cloth and I could feel my skin burned as his nail scratched my exposed shoulder.

“P-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter