The sneaky plan

My Boo Is All I Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was a sunny day as I lead my precious lover to the dock where my private yacht had been waiting for us.

“Aren’t you getting in?” I asked as he suddenly stopped from his walking, face was stiffen and unreadable as always.

Did I mention before, this person is someone that always put me in restless state? I always need to work hard every time I’m around him - to predict some sort of what he had in his beautiful-small head at the moment, since he always being too silence and stiff no matter what situation he was in. But nonetheless, he’s someone precious to me. This beautiful creature in front of me right now, is my Boo. The one and only person I need for every second, minute or hour of my life, so that I would be in irrepressible spirit to go through this life, as long as I’ve this certain someone all to myself.

“Come on, we need to hurry Boo.” I coerced, but he was still freeze on the last steps.

Okay, I know why he had this frozen state. Who would not if he supposedly to be drive to his school at this moment, but instead, he had been dragged out in an early morning to the jetty and was been asked to boarding on this private extravagant boat.

“We’re going to have a nice trip to Jeju for a week.” I announced, finally. What a great time to tell him just now. I took a hold of his hand that was…cold. Was he afraid?

“N-no one told me about this…” His eyes showed a tint of hesitation as I tugged him along to boarding the massive yacht.

Okay he was surprised and not least… afraid. I feel sorry for this, but I need to drag him with me no matter what. I know this was a sudden decision of mine. But I couldn’t help; I was been send by my old man to handle an important business with the dealer from Japan for a week. There is no way I would be apart from my reason of breath for a week!

Is it sound too much?

Yeah, I thought I was just being possessive, but somehow that didn’t seem to be it. If I have been given a choice, I would tie him with me, so that he would always stay in my sight.

I had just deciding something on my own even it seemed pathetic, but I don’t care. Because if I’m not; I couldn’t concentrate with what I’m doing for the whole week. Also I’d plan to finish this work faster, so I could turn this outstation as our first vacation together, considering that I’d never take him to the real vacation since we started this relationship.

“Boss, all furniture and other stuffs have already arranged as you ordered.” One of my men informed.

“That’s good. You guys can leave now.” I said as satisfied with the arranging things after observing the surrounding boat.

“W-why…did they all leave?” Jaejoong looked fidgety as seen all my men one by one leaving the yacht, back onto the dock.

I smiled as he seemed being easy to read today even expression on his face still unchanged, stiff. “What is it Boo?”

“They…are leaving? Who’s going to handle… the boat…” His tone subdued at the end, hinted the nervousness.

“Don’t worry baby, this is my yacht. Do you think I would buy this if I don’t have a license?”

He remained silence with his big-doe like eyes stared at me unblinkingly. Okay, so…that was his shocking expression? I think. It had no different with any other expression he had shown so far.

“Come here…” I pulled him by wrist to come closer to me; couldn’t stand to see his big-doe eyes stared at me like that any longer. That kind of look really drove me crazy.

Being such obedience as always, he came closer in hesitancy steps. My arms just quick to hold his petite waist to leaned him into my chest while my back rested on the boat rail.

“What are you worrying about uh? Don’t you trust me?” I tilted his face up to me. His eyes seem searching elsewhere to look at, but my face.

“Hey, answer me…”

Still looking away, “…it’s not like that…” he word out in barely audible voice.

“Then what is it?”

“I…I was never been on the ocean all my life so… I…” he seemed struggle to think of the word for completing his sentence.

“So you feel really nervous and worry for the first time to be in the middle of ocean.” Felt sorry, I helped him out, again, for answering my own question. He nodded vigorously.

Aish, this guy… How could he be this irresistible cute despite at this age? I couldn’t help as I cupped his face between my palms, and I planted a chaste kiss on his pouty lips.

“I hope that will vanish your nervousness…” I whispered as nuzzled his nose with mine. “Or was it still not enough?” I smirked.

He immediately looked down, cheeks flaming with adorable redness. I smiled contently at the pleasing sight I caused, before I led him to his special room that I had prepared in the yacht.

*

“Jaejoong, let’s have a dinner.” I knocked the door of the first room in the yacht.

It had been three hours I was engrossed with handling the boat before realized it was getting late for dinner. Since there were plenty of drinks and food had already stuffed on board by my men, I just need to set up the table and heat up all the food.

Now, the last task was calling my precious lover to come out. I wondered what he’s up to as I rarely checking on him since this evening after showed his room, I was back to busy myself on the front deck.

Getting no response, I opened the door, knew well it wasn’t lock. “Jae-” My word held midway as I’d been greeted by the sleeping form of my Boo with stomach lying on bed, soundlessly. All of his school books were scattered on the edge of bed.

He must feel pretty boring till pulled out all of his book and burying himself to study alone. Suddenly I felt guilty, as it seem like I had kidnapping him and trapped him here with me. But I know he didn’t have anything to catch up to, since his prior exams just finished, this is also a part of bring him out for have some break.

“Hey, baby… wake up and let’s eat something before you can continue your sleep.”

“Ugh…” only a stir movement and something slurred escaped his lips as a response.

What an adorable sight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter